• Jonathan

• Chris

• BussC,XOXO

• Bloodflowers.

Top Posters In This Topic

They need to bring back TLC, the gap between wargame and royal rumble is not it

wargames-tlc-rr back to back :jonny5:

47 minutes ago, andresg770 said:

Busy week next week!  The wrestling wiki editors must be somewhere fighting over whether these Raw and SD episodes count as part of the PPV lineage

original.jpg?1703289622

WWE starting 2024 strong :clap3:

The WWE Universe forum was more ratchet than DivaDirt. I wonder what that obsessed Kelly stan is up to these days

spacer.png

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, DAP said:

The WWE Universe forum was more ratchet than DivaDirt. I wonder what that obsessed Kelly stan is up to these days

spacer.png

Oh the flashbacks I just got to the crazy Mickie stan that started posting up bomb threats on the WWE Universe forum when she got released

JoCDg6E.gif

• Haha 1

POP WRESTLING EMERGENCY!!

Idc that much about him, but I'll act all excited about his "surprise" #10 entrance at the Rumble if it means the IIconics are also on their way back! :duca: 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DAP said:

spacer.png

She was on WrestlingForum for a while then disappeared. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, andresg770 said:

POP WRESTLING EMERGENCY!!

Idc that much about him, but I'll act all excited about his "surprise" #10 entrance at the Rumble if it means the IIconics are also on their way back! :duca: 

Cassie is pregnant again, and Jessie just had her baby not too long ago. It’s not happening anytime soon.

I was one of the OG Diva stans and the only one to stan Layla. I remember back then we would wait for the spoilers for SD to come out. The way I screamed when Layla won the Women’s Champ I was so excited. I miss those days. 

Did Dakota Kai and Shayna break up?  I see Ms. Dakota posting pics with some new MMA strap Queen on her IG account

Edited by Bloodflowers.
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Bloodflowers. said:

Did Dakota Kai and Shayna break up?  I see Ms. Dakota posting pics with some new MMA strap Queen on her IG account

asdhdjsksjsjsknsns :rip:

@plaidarms what’s tea?! 

13 hours ago, Stardom said:

Oh the flashbacks I just got to the crazy Mickie stan that started posting up bomb threats on the WWE Universe forum when she got released

JoCDg6E.gif

Njesnc I remember Evan Bourne was a mod at one point too. That’s when I knew he was on his way out

spacer.png

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Rogue said:

I was one of the OG Diva stans and the only one to stan Layla. I remember back then we would wait for the spoilers for SD to come out. The way I screamed when Layla won the Women’s Champ I was so excited. I miss those days. 

I don’t remember my username but I was getting lashings frequently when I was batting for LayCool over Nattie. I wasn’t moved.

spacer.png

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Bloodflowers. said:

spacer.png

2 hours ago, Bloodflowers. said:

1 hour ago, .KUNTana said:

asdhdjsksjsjsknsns :rip:

@plaidarms what’s tea?! 

I went and looked at her account. I think the lady you’re talking about is her sister, Nyrene. iirc she does mma stuff

• Thanks 1

Why are people using a gif of that knock-kneed ***** Rollie? She’s insufferable!

spacer.png

Is it because she resembles Viscera?

spacer.png

• Haha 5

not even Rollie getting dragged in here :deadbanana4:

leave my thicke queenT alone!

• Haha 1

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Haha 6

19 minutes ago, Jonathan said:

not even Rollie getting dragged in here :deadbanana4:

leave my thicke queenT alone!

I didn’t mind her originally but she’s became such a hater / delusional on the current season of Baddies. She’s fighting harder for screen time than Natalya. 

spacer.png

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Stardom said:

Low key I want nattie to just die already

This is both the funniest and most unhinged comment I’ve seen so far on ATRL. 

spacer.png

First Umaga, now Viscera? Can we let these legends rest in peace? :deadbanana4:

22 minutes ago, Stardom said:

Low key I want nattie to just die already so people will finally give her the respect she deserves

JoCDg6E.gif

Let me get ready to comfort TJ.

JoCDg6E.gif

Edited by highwind44029
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, The Man Who said:

This is both the funniest and most unhinged comment I’ve seen so far on ATRL. 

spacer.png

6 hours ago, The Man Who said:

I didn’t mind her originally but she’s became such a hater / delusional on the current season of Baddies. She’s fighting harder for screen time than Natalya. 

spacer.png

I agree that she needs a break, but I’m expecting her for Baddies North. She be blatantly bragging about how shes a Zeus favorite and she’s going nowhere sjjsjs. She be bumping coochies with crimson chin and scotlynd so she gonna be covered at the back end to secure her spot. :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.