Pro-Wrestling: The “Triple H Era” is Official

Ryan

Reading through the TMZ article, they kinda made it sound like Liv was high while driving (but only got charged for possession)? The new Sunny indeed :rip: 

• Replies 23.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jonathan

• Chris

• Bloodflowers.

• Bussea

Top Posters In This Topic

We want Xia Li back

7 hours ago, Jonathan said:

chiiiiiiiiiii, Hunter gonna be knocking down GODsha door now @.KUNTana :deadbanana4:

Heard queen asking for 1 mil per year:gaycat3:

She definitely coming back coined tf downE.

44 minutes ago, .KUNTana said:

Heard queen asking for 1 mil per year:gaycat3:

She definitely coming back coined tf downE.

she deserves PROPER backpay too, they really played my sis gettin paid less than Natalya and Carmella in 2021, while Mehcky and Titt over a mill :biblio:

1 minute ago, Jonathan said:

she deserves PROPER backpay too, they really played my sis gettin paid less than Natalya and Carmella in 2021, while Mehcky and Titt over a mill :biblio:

nanakksjsjsjajajns
That mess was made , and I think the only female who was sniffing one mil was Honda.

But yeah, ‘cedes deserve 3 mil up front if we being tf honest.:gaycat2:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, .KUNTana said:

nanakksjsjsjajajns
That mess was made , and I think the only female who was sniffing one mil was Honda.

But yeah, ‘cedes deserve 3 mil up front if we being tf honest.:gaycat2:

DS mentioned it in his review vidya this week so don’t shoot the messenger :fan: 

2021 fiscal

spacer.png

@Chris had to be head of HR chi because ain’t no way :bibliahh:

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Jonathan said:

DS mentioned it in his review vidya this week so don’t shoot the messenger :fan: 

2021 fiscal

spacer.png

I watched that video too and was shocked :rip:  Sasha, Natalya and Asuka should’ve filed LAWSUITS.

Naomi not even being in the top 10 is crazy 

13 minutes ago, Jonathan said:

2021 fiscal

spacer.png

Link

10 minutes ago, Chris said:

Mercedes being at the bottom of the list.

:dies:

Just like your blood sugar levels huh

Twins :gaycat2:

spacer.png

• Haha 2

25 minutes ago, .KUNTana said:

Link

I found that on twitter and uploaded it to imgur, i didnt search :fan:

1 hour ago, Jonathan said:

2021 fiscal

spacer.png

Is he sure that’s correct? I’m pretty sure Triple H said last year (?) that the minimum pay for main roster was $250k. No way was Sasha making that little for all her use/popularity.

11 minutes ago, plaidarms said:

Is he sure that’s correct? I’m pretty sure Triple H said last year (?) that the minimum pay for main roster was $250k. No way was Sasha making that little for all her use/popularity.

chi i just found the graph  https://wealthycelebrity.com/10-most-famous-and-highest-paid-female-wwe-wrestlers/

not wealthycelebrity being the source :deadbanana4:

PWInsider update on Charlotte’s injury:

Charlotte Flair suffered a torn ACL, a torn meniscus and a torn MCL when she fell from the top rope while wrestling Asuka.

She will be having surgery as soon as it can be scheduled, PWInsider.com is told.

The belief, although not confirmed, it that she suffered a strain neck in the fall as well.

So basically her knee is super cooked. The 9 month estimate WWE released is extremely generous, and I’d say realistically it will probably be over a year.

• Thanks 1

I wanted Charlotte gone but not like this :deadbanana2:

We need sis wrestling like this on the main roster cause being jobbed out to the edm/mdma twins and xia li ain’t it :deadbanana2:

58 minutes ago, plaidarms said:

PWInsider update on Charlotte’s injury:

So basically her knee is super cooked. The 9 month estimate WWE released is extremely generous, and I’d say realistically it will probably be over a year.

Charlageddon after that match:

BDj-z_BuGW6eIdtXsMnd9QQdPWteI1_jZ7dUBHtq

I would never wish something like this on anyone. My heart goes out to Charlotte and I wish her a pleasant recovery. I just can’t help and be a bit relieved we’re not getting another forced 30 day max title reign for Miss *** over the next year.

Miss Asuka really said "You are putting your hands on Kairi, again"

On a serious note, I really like her. She always bring A+ game for big PPV matches so I was really looking forward to Bianca vs Charlotte. She will be missed 

Ain’t no way in hell Carmella and ******* Nia Jax was being paid more than Sasha at one point :bibliahh: 

also are the women’s base pays really that low? Like they’re on TV for a global billion dollar company and they make as much as engineers in Silicon Valley?

Perfect time for Charlotte to get pregnant and have kids with papi Andrade :smitten: get that D queen!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.