Pro-Wrestling: The “Triple H Era” is Official

Ryan

LA Knight is so over, no one got as massive pop as he did and this was dark segment :deadbanana2:

Great to see GOD Row getting out of catering :heart: hopefully they are gonna be on Smackdown Tv next week

• Replies 23.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jonathan

• Chris

• Bloodflowers.

• Bussea

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, coolcristobal said:

How do you even go 10 minutes over your alloted time? You’d think Roman and friends would rehearse their local community college theater performances before the show :rip: 

maybe if Heyman spoke at a normal pace and not like he was on Ambien :cm:

:priceless: because that's exactly what it gives.

Bloodline apparently going 20 minutes over their scheduled time is nuts. It’s even worse that their fans excuse it.

29 minutes ago, plaidarms said:

Bloodline apparently going 20 minutes over their scheduled time is nuts. It’s even worse that their fans excuse it.

Less is more, just because a storyline is hot ratings magnet doesn't mean it's gonna stay that way if you overexpose them and the anticipation for what will happen next. Not to mention how unfair it was to other talent on the program who got their time cut off

let the 2 year PLUS storyline GO, we are tired

come up with sumn new

I think what makes the Bloodline even worse is that they opened AND closed the show. It also doesn't help you have fans really going with the whole this is cinema joke. :rip:

4 hours ago, Arcadius said:

I think what makes the Bloodline even worse is that they opened AND closed the show. It also doesn't help you have fans really going with the whole this is cinema joke. :rip:

Michael Cole crying that the bloodline storyline hasnt won any Emmys chileee

:rip:

Say what you will about that Tribal Court segment (I myself hated how long it went), but the 19-minute-long version on the WWE on Fox Youtube channel has already been watched 801K times (and counting).  And the closing segment of the show already has 835K views on WWE's Youtube channel.

No other non-Bloodline* segment from the show last night has even passed 500K views yet, not even the heavily-promoted Edge/Grayson Waller segments. (*The only non-Bloodline segment from last night to be above 500K views is the LA Knight/Hit Row segment, but that didn't make it onto the show.)

The demand is apparently there, sadly (a reverse Grantalya expedition :fan:)

Not ONH hiding behind the Bloodline. Desperate times, huh?

Qohm.gif

• Like 1

Bloodline = Ratings

Give them all the time in the world

Meanwhile, why are Karrion Kross and Mia Yim still getting pushed :deadvision:

6 minutes ago, slik said:

Bloodline = Ratings

Give them all the time in the world

Meanwhile, why are Karrion Kross and Mia Yim still getting pushed :deadvision:

gag coolcristobal some more :fan:

14 hours ago, Jonathan said:

oh and

spacer.png

835b806302df6f38bbfb6532fe9b0a7f.jpgTamina-and-Natalya.png

poor Pia Mia :bibliahh:

@coolcristobal

The BOAR only winning three reigns (TRANSITIONAL ones at that) in her 15 years of jobbing :ahh: The female Jack Swagger did that!

12 minutes ago, coolcristobal said:

The BOAR only winning three reigns (TRANSITIONAL ones at that) in her 15 years of jobbing :ahh: The female Jack Swagger did that!

Wait, that's not just one illustrative pic for each belt she's won!? :deadbanana2: So you mean to tell me that Nikki Cross has more title reigns and achievements in WWE than Grantalya???

:bibliahh: :bibliahh: :bibliahh: :bibliahh: :bibliahh: 

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, coolcristobal said:

female Jack Swagger

omg?? :redface:

Bloodline and Judgement Day are two most over acts in WWE. Poor all DiarRhea haters, these are tough times for them!

the ONH’s still fuming chiii :bibliahh:

aint my fault Bibletalya is a LEGEND.

• Like 1

Imagine hating Nattie :deadbanana4: I know their faves are long gone

• Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.