Pro-Wrestling: The “Triple H Era” is Official

Ryan

Not Ronda wearing her Spanish t-shirt :rip: Nice to see some Hispanic representation, I guess? :michael:

Also, confirmed for this Saturday's PPV:

MITB_23_MatchGraphic_Womens_Tag_FC_Day_Date--fd0cd6573f6597dd8443cda58899a301.jpg

(I wanted Alba & Isla to get a rematch :grump:  Also, it's for the "Undisputed" titles, so both belts are at stake)

• Replies 23.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jonathan

• Chris

• BussC,XOXO

• Bloodflowers.

Top Posters In This Topic

• ATRL Administrator
2 minutes ago, andresg770 said:

Not Ronda wearing her Spanish t-shirt :rip: Nice to see some Hispanic representation, I guess? :michael:

Also, confirmed for this Saturday's PPV:

MITB_23_MatchGraphic_Womens_Tag_FC_Day_Date--fd0cd6573f6597dd8443cda58899a301.jpg

(I wanted Alba & Isla to get a rematch :grump:  Also, it's for the "Undisputed" titles, so both belts are at stake)

Nope. The NXT women’s tag title was unified with the Women’s tag, so only one belt on 3 shows. 

• ATRL Administrator

Honda Housey is terrible. 

MAGAquel is horrible.

Liv Morgan is mid.

#FreeShayna

Shayna is about as credible as Natalya and Tamina at this point.

She should be a trainer or something at the PC.

Does Molly Holly still work at the Performance Center?

1 minute ago, Ryan said:

Nope. The NXT women’s tag title was unified with the Women’s tag, so only one belt on 3 shows. 

The titles are unified, but it's literally not just one belt (as of yet). Ronda and Shayna carried both belts to the ring, and production made sure they were also wearing both belts on the match graphic they showed on Raw tonight (unlike the one I posted, which is from the website, and which would make it seem as if it's only for the MR belts) :michael: 

• ATRL Administrator
25 minutes ago, andresg770 said:

The titles are unified, but it's literally not just one belt (as of yet). Ronda and Shayna carried both belts to the ring, and production made sure they were also wearing both belts on the match graphic they showed on Raw tonight (unlike the one I posted, which is from the website, and which would make it seem as if it's only for the MR belts) :michael: 

I could have sworn I only saw one belt on them. 

1 hour ago, Ryan said:

I could have sworn I only saw one belt on them. 

I just checked and somehow we're both right :rip: 

They only wore one set of belts tonight (I must've gotten confused bc Shayna was holding on to both):

But the match graphic has them holding both:

EDIT:  They just showed the graphic again and now they're only holding one belt each.  They must've decided to only go with one belt somewhat late in the day.  Part of me thinks they should've had them carry both belts the same way the men's tag champions do :katie:

Edited by andresg770

Gunther's Intercontinental Championship reign besides the WrestleMania match has been a snooze.

I could've sworn KO was wearing a Pride shirt in that backstage segment.  Did they make him change it for this match? :huh: 

EDIT: It was apparently a Seth Rollins shirt.

mens-black-seth-freakin-rollins-sing-my-song-t-shirt_ss5_p-200288290+pv-1+u-1sitbses8jiwceepomcl+v-oekw2wlxlou3n9mgalxo.jpg?_hv=2&w=900

Edited by andresg770

The way @Jonathan just read tf outta  @Chris nnnmmmmmmmmsksd:; That insulin got his stomach actin a fool. :biblio:

2 minutes ago, .KUNTana said:

The way @Jonathan just read tf outta  @Chris nnnmmmmmmmmsksd:; That insulin got his stomach actin a fool. :biblio:

:toofunny2:

everything went downhill once that started unifying everything :deadbanana2: #BlameRoman

not my man debuting on Raw tonight with the NXT title :jonny:

Zelina's Spanish is so rough and I don't even speak Spanish but I could tell she was serving mi gente latino on the mic :toofunny3:

14 hours ago, Chris said:

Gunther's Intercontinental Championship reign besides the WrestleMania match has been a snooze.

bland-er is so ******* terrible 

4 hours ago, Bloodflowers. said:

Zelina's Spanish is so rough and I don't even speak Spanish but I could tell she was serving mi gente latino on the mic :toofunny3:

Wait, did she do anything else in Spanish other than the little snippets from the women's MITB summit segment?  I felt like I heard more Spanish last night, but I can't find it online  :huh: 

Collision second episode already TANKED

Meanwhile massive RAW ratings, almost 2milly while doing massive .62 in the all important key demo :clap3: Thank you Trish! 

Mother Moretti her generosity. :cries: :clap3:

Tackie Moore would never. :sistrens:

Carmelo did look like a full course meal last night.

Let me rewatch.

Hold on.

Collision already tanked?

:toofunny3:

Oh honey....

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.