Pro-Wrestling: The “Triple H Era” is Official

Ryan

1 hour ago, andresg770 said:

Yeah I don't really understand why they're booking the Women's Tag Title match for next week's SD.  I get that they want people to tune in to the weekly shows, but it would've made sense to give the match an extra week to build up and include it in the PPV :michael:

Alba booked for a match in UK with her basically carrying NXT UK seemed like a no brainer tbh. Maybe we’ll get a rematch in the PPV :fan:

• Replies 23.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jonathan

• Chris

• BussC,XOXO

• Bloodflowers.

Top Posters In This Topic

@Chris finally dropping Ugley for an actual winner i see

spacer.png

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Jonathan said:

@Chris finally dropping Ugley for an actual winner i see

spacer.png

Nnnnnnmmmmnmnfmkfkdkdkdjidid;:;

spacer.png

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, .KUNTana said:

spacer.png

b*tch:bibliahh:

I heard Zoey STANK promo from last night was PANNED

Glad to see even casuals waking up to what I've been saying

Time for Nose to wake up and stop his foolishness and get Wendy Choo on main roster instead

The way MEHcky got Zoey gagged with the "lack of personality" line, Ms. STANK completely lost her train of thought... or sanity for that matter. MEHcky hit her right in the feelz.

OsHZcwP.gif

I agree with whoever said Zelina should win MITB and keep the briefcase for a while.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, .KUNTana said:

spacer.png

:deadbanana4: :deadbanana4: i hate u bich dyyxhchc

1 hour ago, highwind44029 said:

I agree with whoever said Zelina should win MITB and keep the briefcase for a while.

Zelina was one of my picks but watch it be NOey Stank

spacer.png

I want Bayley to win MITB and cash in during one of Iyo title match, when Iyo is about to win. It would add more spice to Iyo title chase.

Anyway I like that are two stories heading into MITB Iyo/Bayley and Becky/Zoey

Fantasy Booking: Iyo is about to beat Asuka at SummerSlam, Bayley cash in, get misted and Asuka walks away with title until her next meeting Iyo once she done sorting out things with Bayley 

55 minutes ago, Jonathan said:

Zelina was one of my picks but watch it be NOey Stank

spacer.png

I just don't see ZZZoey being pushed in the title picture just yet unless they have a program down the line where Trish would be feuding with Rhea or Asuka. The possibility tickles me though. Also, the fumes from Miss @Bloodflowers. if that happens kii.

fdtnn3p.gif

GODxxine is coming for that 6th spot in MITB ladder match and then winning the whole thing in London, yup yup :WAP:

I love when Raw is good, it truly is the best timeline because a good show will keep me going for the rest of the work week :jonny:This week wasn't as interesting as last week's but I'm liking the storylines currently.

Becky and Zoey's horrendous promo :bibliahh: So funny. Loooord don't make that botch. But I think like the initial Trish/Becky feud it needs some time to cook before it gets good. Flopquel being jobbed out without Liv :duca: 

24 minutes ago, Bloodflowers. said:

GODxxine is coming for that 6th spot in MITB ladder match and then winning the whole thing in London, yup yup :WAP:

Truly the best modern Diva throwback, she doesn't overshadow them and helps them get more over as a valet :jonny:

2 hours ago, zoldyck said:

Fantasy Booking: Iyo is about to beat Asuka at SummerSlam, Bayley cash in, get misted and Asuka walks away with title until her next meeting Iyo once she done sorting out things with Bayley 

I feel like it would be hard to sell Bayley with MITB because she's sooo depushed right now that everyone would just be waiting for Iyo anyway :jonny:

I would forgive them for having Iyo fail the cash in if Bayley screwed her over out of jealousy, we got some cute matches out of it and it built up to Iyo winning the title for real at WrestleMania against Asuka. I don't know if they'll give us that serve and keep Bianca and Charlotte both out of the title picture for that long but we can dream anyway :cm: 

spacer.png

Queen's reaction when she wins the briefcase AGAIN for the second time.

:'(

Then when she becomes the WWE Women's and Women's World Champion simultaneously.

The way she is going to bring ratings like how she brought them with the Ding Dong Hello show.

WWE Pics & Gifs MEGATHREAD: Tankin' Care Of Business | Freakin' Awesome  Network Forums

The way Queen Bianca has recently praised Bayley for their amazing and revolutionary feud.....

meanwhile Bianca says absolutely nothing about Mercedes....

Sasha Banks Cry GIFs | TenorSasha Banks Cry GIF - Sasha Banks Cry Cries - Discover & Share GIFsSasha Banks Cry GIF - Sasha Banks Cry Cries - Discover & Share GIFs

Sasha Banks Cry GIF - Sasha Banks Cry Cries - Discover & Share GIFs

Damn.

• Thumbs Down 1

When the next title Bagel wins is the AEW women’s

spacer.png

42 minutes ago, highwind44029 said:

fdtnn3p.gif

This keeps sending me ihysm @.KUNTana

Nnnnn’ndmdmdkskdndndnndn

Jay Leno is NEVER winning a tittle agains. bionic chin having ass. 

@Chris And you can fight me behind that statement , fvggot. I dare ya:gaycat2:

spacer.png

2 hours ago, mxoonlight said:

I feel like it would be hard to sell Bayley with MITB because she's sooo depushed right now that everyone would just be waiting for Iyo anyway :jonny:

I would forgive them for having Iyo fail the cash in if Bayley screwed her over out of jealousy, we got some cute matches out of it and it built up to Iyo winning the title for real at WrestleMania against Asuka. I don't know if they'll give us that serve and keep Bianca and Charlotte both out of the title picture for that long but we can dream anyway :cm: 

Iyo winning and failing the cash in because of Bayley also works great for me. 

I just want Iyo title chase to be extended and her getting rid of dmg ratingz before holding that title

22 minutes ago, .KUNTana said:

Nnnnn’ndmdmdkskdndndnndn

Jay Leno is NEVER winning a tittle agains. bionic chin having ass. 

@Chris And you can fight me behind that statement , fvggot. I dare ya:gaycat2:

spacer.png

Fartley is on her way to becoming the next Fartalya, constantly jobbing for the other girls and inevitably being the butt of the joke. I think Miss Chris realizes this, that's why she's jumped ship to the nepo queen.

zCkCFcz.gif

21 minutes ago, highwind44029 said:

Fartley is on her way to becoming the next Fartalya, constantly jobbing for the other girls and inevitably being the butt of the joke. I think Miss Chris realizes this, that's why she's jumped ship to the nepo queen.

zCkCFcz.gif

AND the cherry on top is when Nose books UggLey to lose the feud with IYO after MITB.

Chris was in his Raven Baxter bag and predicted the future. That fvgg knew better to leave Ugg behind :oh:

spacer.png

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.