Pro-Wrestling: The “Triple H Era” is Official

Ryan

Dana not being eliminated first in that battle royal :clap3: I know that’s right 

• Replies 23.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jonathan

• Chris

• BussC,XOXO

• Bloodflowers.

Top Posters In This Topic

Why are they going to add new Women's Championships?

3 hours ago, Chris said:

After Sybill gets inducted into the Hall of Fame.

5lIWvWH.gif

8 hours ago, Chris said:

They are gonna retire RAW and Smackdown and introduce WWE Women's Champion and WWE World Women's Champion

Honestly that should've been title name since the beginning 

2 hours ago, Bloodflowers. said:

They are gonna retire RAW and Smackdown and introduce WWE Women's Champion and WWE World Women's Champion

Honestly that should've been title name since the beginning 

Has this been confirmed

Tony Cokehead is a complete and utter loon.

So when/if the women’s titles get renamed, which gorl is getting the lesser tittle and stuffs.

spacer.png

9 hours ago, CroNich said:

Has this been confirmed

Nope, but one of my friend claims that because he has his trusted sources in WWE. We'll see, but I think it's true since WWE didn't make Rhea and Bianca/Asuka switch titles after draft

5 hours ago, Chris said:

Tony Cokehead is a complete and utter loon.

He didn't do his usual "thanks guys" when doing yet another special announcement. He must know the whole internet thinks he's a clown at this point :dies:

Women's Champion and World Women's Champion? :rip: Hopefully that's not final and they come up with a better name for one of the titles.

2 hours ago, .KUNTana said:

So when/if the women’s titles get renamed, which gorl is getting the lesser tittle and stuffs.

spacer.png

im assuming SD will be renamed to “WWE World or Universal Women’s” and Raw will remain the flagship title as the “WWE Women’s Championship”

so technically SD is lesser?

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Jonathan said:

im assuming SD will be renamed to “WWE World or Universal Women’s” and Raw will remain the flagship title as the “WWE Women’s Championship”

so technically SD is lesser?

spacer.png

I’d be surprised if Nose gives Asuka the lesser championship, considering he loves her more and stuff. Plus Titlotte still part of SD right?!

Cant see *** challenging for some lesser mess. Mnnndmskskskskks;;

spacer.png

The women just need their own show by this point. 2 hours each week, they could have a main title and mid card and tag titles. Still have them appear on raw and smackdown as valets or mixed tag but they deserve their own show.

18 minutes ago, CroNich said:

The women just need their own show by this point. 2 hours each week, they could have a main title and mid card and tag titles. Still have them appear on raw and smackdown as valets or mixed tag but they deserve their own show.

Mickie spilled about this years ago. but certain MAGA old white men still think the ladies can’t draw by themselves 

spacer.png

I fear the WWE women would atleast outdraw Rampage consistently 

spacer.png

even WOW (a womens only promotion) cracks above 200-300k consistently and they are basically unknown to the public

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Jonathan said:

Mickie spilled about this years ago. but certain MAGA old white men still think the ladies can’t draw by themselves 

spacer.png

I fear the WWE women would atleast outdraw Rampage consistently 

spacer.png

The demand is there. Even the straights love seeing badass women beat the **** out of each other. The product just needs to be good. Honestly, if they let HBK and SDR (if she’s still employed) produce a 2 hour woman’s weekly show it could be a huge success. Becky, Rhonda, Asuka, Bianca, Rhea are all huge draws with the whole community. 

Make Raw 2 hours again and give 2 hours to the women on their own program. Throw in a mix tag match on or raw and smackdown every few weeks and I think you’d have a pretty satisfied audience. 

Edited by CroNich

27 minutes ago, EJQL8 said:

More emptier than this thread

The icing on the cake, Ms. Hamiltion city (which I never heard of) in Canada is at 800 tickets sold (or rather "distributed") in a 19k capacity arena. There's gonna be a lot of hamburger and fries free tickets giveaway for AEW's Collision, I fear

5yI2xEr.gif

2 hours ago, CroNich said:

The demand is there. Even the straights love seeing badass women beat the **** out of each other. The product just needs to be good. Honestly, if they let HBK and SDR (if she’s still employed) produce a 2 hour woman’s weekly show it could be a huge success. Becky, Rhonda, Asuka, Bianca, Rhea are all huge draws with the whole community. 

Make Raw 2 hours again and give 2 hours to the women on their own program. Throw in a mix tag match on or raw and smackdown every few weeks and I think you’d have a pretty satisfied audience. 

They're scared the girls are going to outdraw if they had a show of their own, it's true.

5yI2xEr.gif

iconic promo 

“step aside beakers”

Alexa dragging Natalya 

mickie being the tamina of this roster 

the Daniel Bryan and Alexa beef was always so funny

Mother Billie Kay is about to be a mother. :heart:

Regarding the belts, have one as the Women's Championship and have the other one as Featherweight Championship and make it look ~girly a la the Divas Title. :sistrens:

Carmella, Alexa Bliss, and Billie Kay all pregnant at the same time.

:dies:

Women’s division is a flop since Alexa retired.

:coffee2:

Asuka's receiving the WWE Women's Championship tonight. It supposedly mirrors Roman's belt design to some extent.

Poor Diarrhea. Feuding with Grantalya and such and now this.

5yI2xEr.gif

Edited by touchofmyhand

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.