Pro-Wrestling: The “Triple H Era” is Official

Ryan

I think SummerSlam is Roman/Solo v USOs and Brock vs Cody III

Interested to see if Bianca turns heel and who is Seth's first challenger (Priest? Returning Drew McIntyre?)

• Replies 23.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jonathan

• Chris

• BussC,XOXO

• Bloodflowers.

Top Posters In This Topic

Biancallah you will go down in history :weeps:

my sista deserves a break tho she been busting her ass for the past two years

GOATuska :clap3:

Zoey RUINING MEHcky for me :clap3:

Question... who is Zoey Stark meant to attract? What is her demographic? What is her appeal?

She has no charisma, no character, no personality, can't talk, isn't particulary attractive (and this is TV entertainment business), isn't funny, doesn't have any stage nor in-ring presence and so on...

Imagine WWE pushing our fave the way Nose pushes her. I don't see what the appeal is to them (HBK & Nose) for forcing her this hard. She just doesn't have the it factor. What people could she possibly attract to the product? Certainly no new viewers. People who are flipping channels aren't gonna stop and watch if she's on the channel since she has nothing unique about her that stands out. At best she is just a side character, but in no reason does she deserve to get this enormous push that none of our faves ever got, even in NXT. If anything, people watching wrestling are gonna tune out when she's on.

This Trish Stratus thing better work out and help get Zoey over as a character because if she still gets no reactions and poor views on YouTube/ratings quarter drops, it's time to pack it up. (And get Wendy Choo on main roster instead hihihi)

6 hours ago, Bloodflowers. said:

Question... who is Zoey Stark meant to attract? What is her demographic? What is her appeal?

She has no charisma, no character, no personality, can't talk, isn't particulary attractive (and this is TV entertainment business), isn't funny, doesn't have any stage nor in-ring presence and so on...

Imagine WWE pushing our fave the way Nose pushes her. I don't see what the appeal is to them (HBK & Nose) for forcing her this hard. She just doesn't have the it factor. What people could she possibly attract to the product? Certainly no new viewers. People who are flipping channels aren't gonna stop and watch if she's on the channel since she has nothing unique about her that stands out. At best she is just a side character, but in no reason does she deserve to get this enormous push that none of our faves ever got, even in NXT. If anything, people watching wrestling are gonna tune out when she's on.

This Trish Stratus thing better work out and help get Zoey over as a character because if she still gets no reactions and poor views on YouTube/ratings quarter drops, it's time to pack it up. (And get Wendy Choo on main roster instead hihihi)

she looks worse than shayna bazler lol

7 hours ago, Bloodflowers. said:

The essay :ahh:

13,000 fans attended NOC :rip: the venue they used can sit up to 40k

Karol G & Shakira - "TQG" - Page 12 - Music - ATRL

Who’s Asuka’s first feud gonna be? I was thinking MiALLAH would be a great option but they might wanna hold off until a major PPV for a legendary match up like that.

spacer.png

3 hours ago, XAMJ said:

13,000 fans attended NOC

No Alexa= no attendance.

spacer.png

1 hour ago, coolcristobal said:

Who’s Asuka’s first feud gonna be? I was thinking MiALLAH would be a great option but they might wanna hold off until a major PPV for a legendary match up like that.

spacer.png

Parttimelotte

23 hours ago, slik said:

I think SummerSlam is Roman/Solo v USOs and Brock vs Cody III

Interested to see if Bianca turns heel and who is Seth's first challenger (Priest? Returning Drew McIntyre?)

I feel like Finn has been getting wins recently so I would guess him since it’s a UK show. The Judgment Day being the top heels when they were flops a year ago is so funny :deadbanana4: He really did right by all of them.

4 hours ago, XAMJ said:

13,000 fans attended NOC :rip: the venue they used can sit up to 40k

Karol G & Shakira - "TQG" - Page 12 - Music - ATRL

13k fans for a $50M paycheck in revenue. We LUV a successful business event!

source.gif

Maryse is a flop, overrated b!tch

Top 30 Wwe Slaps GIFs | Find the best GIF on Gfycat

1 hour ago, mxoonlight said:

I feel like Finn has been getting wins recently so I would guess him since it’s a UK show. The Judgment Day being the top heels when they were flops a year ago is so funny :deadbanana4: He really did right by all of them.

MITB is in London but SummerSlam is in Detroit

I could see Seth vs Finn at MITB easily, good idea

2 hours ago, coolcristobal said:

spacer.png

Do you mean for the next PPV (MITB)?  I wonder if she's even gonna have one with most likely midcarders being used in the ladder match (plus whatever they do with Damage CTRL breakup and the women's tag titles).  I could see one final Bianca/Asuka match, or maybe Charlotte/Asuka since that's pretty easy to book :michael:

Do we know of any other MITB qualifiers aside from Zelina/Lazzzey?

Nnnn:mmmdkdk @SelenaTheWinner gworl come tf hea.
It’s a video of Randy Boreton’s dack popping owt floating around and stuffs :gaycat2:

14 hours ago, Bloodflowers. said:

Zoey is very solid in the ring, I think she’ll she can play a decent bodyguard role in this pairing with Trish 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.