• BussC,XOXO

• Bloodflowers.

Top Posters In This Topic

msksksksksksmsaklndjaksnjkf

I am in literal tears.

Amy getting shaded.

1 hour ago, .KUNTana said:

6 - 8 weeks healing time and 2 weeks rehabing and she should be 100% :swan:

Kinda wanted to see queen pop tf up at forbidden door. Get that bag and bounce :fan:

Forbidden Door is June 25th, no way she’s healed by then. I could see her doing All In in August if the money is good enough, though.

Also if she’s healed by late July, I could see her doing Stardom’s 5 Star Grand Prix Tournament.

3 hours ago, .KUNTana said:

Queen ain’t coming back no time soon

Gets paid per match, wrestles once a month, OVER af with the crowds, delivering better matches, agrees to contract extensions when she wants. Ack!!

Love that for her:gaycat2:

She has no need to and I don’t blame her lol

• Like 1

1 hour ago, plaidarms said:

Forbidden Door is June 25th, no way she’s healed by then. I could see her doing All In in August if the money is good enough, though.

Also if she’s healed by late July, I could see her doing Stardom’s 5 Star Grand Prix Tournament.

Yeah, I know , that’s what I wanted initially before the injury, considering she was supposed to win the titles.

But if Tony decided to use Willow properly, and establish her more on the show they could run it back at ALL In 

4 hours ago, .KUNTana said:

Queen ain’t coming back no time soon

Gets paid per match, wrestles once a month, OVER af with the crowds, delivering better matches, agrees to contract extensions when she wants. Ack!!

Love that for her:gaycat2:

Mercedes Lesnar did that :clap3:

The way this thread is dead at the moment :rip:

They’ve really done Trish vs Becky dirty.

Such long periods between appearances giving it no momentum.

I’m sure the match will be fire but these women excel at hot feuds but haven’t been given the chance to deliver.

Also, Tiffany Stratton has a legit chance of winning the title and the thread that normally is full of TiffTwinks is stone cold quiet.

Someone needs to be fired ASAP.

So is Lita like legit injured or what?  The way she just disappeared 

Not that proud racist Sabu who used racist word with hard r publicly and defended its usage on Twitter, debuting on AEW, the same company that "banned" Linda Hogan for same thing (like she would ever come there in the first place, what a shallow and cheap (like Double or Nothing PPV ticket prices) platitudes.

But nothing new from Tony KKKlan

10 hours ago, Bloodflowers. said:

Not that proud racist Sabu who used racist word with hard r publicly and defended its usage on Twitter, debuting on AEW, the same company that "banned" Linda Hogan for same thing (like she would ever come there in the first place, what a shallow and cheap (like Double or Nothing PPV ticket prices) platitudes.

But nothing new from Tony KKKlan

Um? :skull: 

12 hours ago, Crescent said:

They’ve really done Trish vs Becky dirty.

Such long periods between appearances giving it no momentum.

I’m sure the match will be fire but these women excel at hot feuds but haven’t been given the chance to deliver.

Becky is a weird case, I think the feud has been okay, but her programs since coming back last year have all felt off because it feels like she's sunsetting and doesn't have anything new to bring to the table and Trish isn't over with the casual crowd that goes to the weekly shows. It's strange because internally her and Charlotte are still seen as "the top women's stars" yet they've all but transitioned fully over to Bianca/Rhea/Botchquel era and I don't think Becky/Charlotte are going to want to go to midcard/enhancement status when they have yet to have a really well-executed women's storyline in their era, just good matches.

The WM 35 storyline was really bad (as was the match, no matter how cool the moment was), the Bianca/Sasha storyline was bad even though the match was good, Becky/Bianca was good but it was an accident that got corrected Daniel Bryan style. Charlotte/Rhea had no storyline but had a great match and didn't get the main event. So I get why they're hungry but perception kind of feels like it's reality for the Horses. Mercedes really always is ahead of the curve I fear :thing:

7 hours ago, mxoonlight said:

Um? :skull: 

I am trying to link a tweet with receipts but ATRL says that link isn't correct. So I went to copy-paste it again and it would give me different link despite copying same tweet. What is going on? Is Elon Musk messing up Twitter again? :deadbanana2:

https://twitter.com/AEWNeckbeard/status/1661698359516712965?s=19 

I am gonna leave this link, search "Sabu racists" and you should find it

Omg @Bloodflowers. and @XAMJ apparently they're giving away free aEW ppv ticket if you buy a burger in vegas rn. :ahh:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, EJQL8 said:

Omg @Bloodflowers. and @XAMJ apparently they're giving away free aEW ppv ticket if you buy a burger in vegas rn. :ahh:

But Wembley11

TONY KKKLAN YOU'RE ******* OVER. PACK IT UP!

On 5/25/2023 at 8:13 PM, Crescent said:

Gonna need Miss @Bloodflowers. to go full AEWTheLOSER and make multiple posts in row about TK every time he breathes because that's the only thing I check this thread for anymore. :sistrens:

1 hour ago, Bloodflowers. said:

But Wembley11

TONY KKKLAN YOU'RE ******* OVER. PACK IT UP!

I'm lowkey convinced that he really bought a huge chunk of those tickets that he can give away for free. :rip:

1 hour ago, highwind44029 said:

Gonna need Miss @Bloodflowers. to go full AEWTheLOSER and make multiple posts in row about TK every time he breathes because that's the only thing I check this thread for anymore. :sistrens:

I'm gonna continue press my heel on Tiny's fraudulent neck :sistrens: 

Speaking of the devil...

His days are numbered.

DECLINING RATINGS

DECLINING ATTENDANCE

DECLINING MERCH SALES

DECLINING MORALS 

DECLINING TV DEALS 

And most importantly to Tiny...

DECLINING CAGEMATCH RATINGS (stop hiding behind Cagematch user DynamiteWrestling and giving each show a 10/10 rating every week and start hiring progessionals you goof) 

It's only a matter of time before daddy Shad locks his credit bank account to his idiot son who continues to bury his father's cash 

1 hour ago, EJQL8 said:

I'm lowkey convinced that he really bought a huge chunk of those tickets that he can give away for free. :rip:

I would be pissed if I was one of those neckbeards who spent $40 on 4 ticket bundle when I could ate a fat burger and get tickets for free :rip: 

Tony KKKlan is just few shows away down the line before he starts paying people to come to the show (if he already ain't doing it after seat fillers fiasco last week :skull:)

2 hours ago, EJQL8 said:

MnnnnnnnNnnxnddkekskksjs

n

bbh

g

g

spacer.png

@KillaCham. aye fam, let’s go

get 2 burgers. Nnnnnnnskkskssj;: :doc:

:clap3:

https://twitter.com/Makavelimademe/status/1662202447433957376?t=hW_OROJl39ZPhleRqsLrzA&s=19

Maybe you're right @EJQL8, something is VERY suspicious. Even Looney Khan and his buddy Rave Meltzer haven't been reporting since that first week tickets went on sale. Only 45k smarks bought tickets out of 800M Europeans that we were told from Dubbalos that are STARVING for some pro wrestling in Europe. 

The rest of 65k tickets were "distributed" instead of "sold".... whatever that means, hmmm

Let's see how many people are gonna actually show up at the London event

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.