Pro-Wrestling: The “Triple H Era” is Official

Ryan

2 hours ago, plaidarms said:

Meltzer confirmed Dakota’s injury is an ACL tear and she’s scheduled to have surgery tomorrow.

I wonder how they handle the Damaged Goods breakup from here since Dakota is going to be out for at least a year.

Doesn't this just make it easier?  IYO was the one who got the title shot against Bianca, and wasn't some miscommunication with Bayley what cost her the match at Backlash?  Then, when Dakota comes back, she can just do a "you turned your back on us/me" angle with Bayley or IYO.

Also, according to the SD spoilers for next week...

Bayley and IYO lose the match against Backquel and Shihtzu, apparently because of miscommunication between them.  I think the breakup is impending...

• Replies 23.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jonathan

• Chris

• BussC,XOXO

• Bloodflowers.

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope Triple H does right by the Damage CTRL breakup as I feel like Bayley vs. Iyo at SummerSlam could really snap and be a great showcase for Iyo. Bayley has been missing a hot feud since she came back and this could be it if he does it any justice.

Dakota :weeps:

Damn, Dakota had an ACL injury?

Why are we getting a hype package for Zoey Stark when we already saw her wrestle last week?  I get wanting to tell us more about her, but that video package legit felt like a "coming soon" trailer...  :huh: 

Zoey Stark is.....

eh....

I don't know about it.

YAS @ Dad Gable getting a win! :clap3: 

Maxxxine was kinda giving Stacy Keibler with her outfit, no?  Is she still with MMM?   I can't figure out where they're going with this Otis thing...

Well, with Shihtzu coming out to save Backquel tonight...

And them teaming up against Damage CTRL on Friday, it seems all but confirmed that she'll be her tag partner in the title match next week.

So how long did it take for people to just start showing up randomly to the wrong brand? I'm lowkey shocked they've kept Seth and AJ separate in the lead up to this title match at Blood Money NOC :huh: 

EDIT: OK they just confirmed it in a backstage promo :zzz: 

Edited by andresg770

Becky Asian af the way she cooked Trish tonight omgggg :deadbanana2:

UPDATE: Rhea vs. Grantalya has been added to the NOC card!  Not just a "triple main event" but also a historic THREE women's matches :eek:

How is Theory the only champion that isn't booked?  :rip: 

Nose stop trying to make Zoey STANK happen, it's NOT going to happen

Where is Vince when you need him to put him in his place?? Jesus Christ, enough of this terror.

Out all of NXT girlies with personalities, why are they pushing this bland slob?

Aliyah was perfect for being Raquel's comeback tag team partner. What a wasted opportunity :rip:

The women’s division is in absolute shambles. It has been ever since Naomi and Sasha walked out. I’m peacing out for a while.

Here are the matches that were taped for Main Event this week:

• Tegan Nox vs. Dana Brooke

• Nikki Cross vs. Emma

20 minutes ago, orange22 said:

sorry to all the girls in catering…Becky ate :fan:

spacer.png

Big Time Becks AKA The Female Seth Rollins her comeback :jonny2: She needs to stay for good

On 5/22/2023 at 5:24 AM, Bloodflowers. said:

Sasha Banks injured really badly. This wouldn't have happened if she stayed wrestling for WWE in arenas that are sold out and aren't slippery wet because fatties threw water bottles at ring. Hope this was final straw and she comes back to Papa H's company where she is at home and stops this indy foolishness.

blahjujgu.thumb.jpg.c65b8f6471e985fb365c

Maybe if they paid her millions

4Bw&pid=ImgRaw&r=0

Liv won’t be back until December/January most likely :rip:

4 hours ago, Vrx. said:

Maybe if they paid her millions

4Bw&pid=ImgRaw&r=0

Queen ain’t coming back no time soon

Gets paid per match, wrestles once a month, OVER af with the crowds, delivering better matches, agrees to contract extensions when she wants. Ack!!

Love that for her:gaycat2:

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, .KUNTana said:

What injury did she sustain?

Hopefully GODcedes recovers soon, love that she called the match for Willow after the injury happened. a GIRLS girl :clap3:

1 hour ago, Chris said:

What injury did she sustain?

The streets saying a torn rotator cuff 

14 minutes ago, Jonathan said:

Hopefully GODcedes recovers soon, love that she called the match for Willow after the injury happened. a GIRLS girl :clap3:

6 - 8 weeks healing time and 2 weeks rehabing and she should be 100% :swan:

Kinda wanted to see queen pop tf up at forbidden door. Get that bag and bounce :fan:

1 hour ago, .KUNTana said:

I don't wish injury on anyone, but thanks goodness I was tired of her being on the screen all the time. 

For some reason, Trish is not giving enough as a villian.

Like we need B!TCH Trish.

I want her to be as cunty as possible.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.