Pro-Wrestling: The “Triple H Era” is Official

Ryan

On 5/18/2023 at 3:53 PM, Bloodflowers. said:

Nose will see no heaven for bringing BLANDgen Nox back over Billiesus Kayhrist

Why didn’t she just get back on Shotzi’s tank??

• Replies 23.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jonathan

• Chris

• BussC,XOXO

• Bloodflowers.

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Chris said:

That's one thing @.KUNTana and Riddle have in common I guess.

:cheers:

It’s ALWAYS the Big back, greasy, tortilla face fvggots…

We can throw the damn gloves on tussle If that’s what you really want. Weak ass hoe  :gaycat2:

2 hours ago, andresg770 said:

The way you went through SO MANY women and still didn't get it lol.  I'll give one last clue: What dog breed is this?

4Bw&pid=ImgRaw&r=0

Anyways, spoilers for SD next week:

Hide contents

• WWE United States Champion Austin Theory retained over Sheamus thanks to an assist from Pretty Deadly
  • Raquel Rodriguez and Shotzi defeated Bayley and IYO SKY. The tension continued within Damage CTRL as miscommunication caused Bayley and SKY to lose
  • Cameron Grimes defeated Ashante “Thee” Adonis. Baron Corbin attacked Grimes after the match
  • RAW Women’s Champion Bianca Belair came out to discuss Night of Champions. Asuka’s music hit and Belair got ready, but then Asuka attacked from behind. A brawl broke out until Belair got the upperhand and they were separated
  • LA Knight defeated Rick Boogs with The Street Profits on commentary. Knight had words for The Profits after the match
  • AJ Styles defeated Karrion Kross. Scarlett tried to interfere but Mia Yim stopped her and they briefly went at it at ringside
  • The KO Show ends with The Bloodline taking out Undisputed WWE Tag Team Champions Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn. Jimmy Uso was not with them, but the segment closed with Undisputed WWE Universal Champion Roman Reigns holding up both of the tag titles. Solo Sikoa stood next to him and a conflicted Jey Uso stood behind

Now that I think about it, wasn't the last time Triple HHH did a whole SD full of tag matches (like this week) also a double taping?  Is that how he sneaks those shows by Vince? :rip: 

She works for RAW? I mentioned all the RAW girlies

blahjujgu.thumb.jpg.c65b8f6471e985fb365c

Anyways...  that Austin Theory spoiler for next week.... wow, are we getting male version of Toxic Attraction? I stan, would LUV see a three way video of THAT stable

4 minutes ago, Bloodflowers. said:

She works for RAW? I mentioned all the RAW girlies

Huh, I didn't even realize that...  I wonder, then, if that's who's going to be her partner at the fatal 4-way, or if this was just a quick lil angle with Damage CTRL on SD.

Like, the match was set up in one of those "If you can find an idiot willing to tag with you..." promos backstage, but I guess they never clarified if this would be the person tagging with Backquel in the title match :michael:

8 minutes ago, andresg770 said:

Huh, I didn't even realize that...  I wonder, then, if that's who's going to be her partner at the fatal 4-way, or if this was just a quick lil angle with Damage CTRL on SD.

Like, the match was set up in one of those "If you can find an idiot willing to tag with you..." promos backstage, but I guess they never clarified if this would be the person tagging with Backquel in the title match :michael:

I want Nose's best re-sign Chelslay to win with Sonya LGBTville, couldn't care less about other girlies

I want Austin Theory to be in Judgment Day and remove Dominik from the stable.

That way we can see some homoerotic bromance with Theory and Finn.

Britt Baker Wants To Help AEW Become More Mainstream

“I really want to help grow AEW, the audience, more for the mainstream crowd, because I think with the professional wrestling fans, the diehard, we've got them," she said. "They know our show, they love our show, and they watch every week. But I want to grow our product to people who maybe have never heard of All Elite Wrestling or just don't know it exists."

https://www.wrestlinginc.com/1290637/britt-baker-aew-mainstream/

:ahh:

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

11 hours ago, coolcristobal said:

Me @ anyone who finds Riddle attractive

spacer.png

this is why SHITrray was fired :fan: 

16 hours ago, Karma88 said:

Britt Baker Wants To Help AEW Become More Mainstream

“I really want to help grow AEW, the audience, more for the mainstream crowd, because I think with the professional wrestling fans, the diehard, we've got them," she said. "They know our show, they love our show, and they watch every week. But I want to grow our product to people who maybe have never heard of All Elite Wrestling or just don't know it exists."

https://www.wrestlinginc.com/1290637/britt-baker-aew-mainstream/

:ahh:

Too bad she is not 3x Booker and Promoter of the year, so she is not an expert on this like Tiny Con is and the neckbeard audience of Rave Meltzer subscribers who know what's best for business 

Top 2 and I ain't even number 2 in the demo :clap3:

@andresg770 asffnnndksksk;; yew see sumn sis?!!

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, .KUNTana said:

@andresg770 asffnnndksksk;; yew see sumn sis?!!

spacer.png

spacer.png

Wow that thing is HUGE 

The way is BOUNCES :WAP: :WAP:

45 minutes ago, Bloodflowers. said:

Wow that thing is HUGE 

The way is BOUNCES :WAP: :WAP:

The way he was just freeballing. 

I wanna know who was recording :gaycat2:

3 hours ago, .KUNTana said:

I wanna know who was recording

Dominik.

I want to see this Riddle video tho :bird:

They worked hard to remove it I think RIP

GODcedes just killed it!!!:biblio:. Sfbwthwrnetjnye

ye

y

eu

euemue

u. 

I luh my *****:lmao:

22 hours ago, Jonathan said:

this is why SHITrray was fired :fan: 

Will bump this when Riddle gets fired for ANOTHER round of leaks next month :sistrens:

On 5/21/2023 at 10:12 AM, Chris said:

GIF: King Barrett dancing with New Day at Survivor Series is everything -  Cageside Seats

Wade Barrett hung af. 

spacer.png

Sasha Banks injured really badly. This wouldn't have happened if she stayed wrestling for WWE in arenas that are sold out and aren't slippery wet because fatties threw water bottles at ring. Hope this was final straw and she comes back to Papa H's company where she is at home and stops this indy foolishness.

5 hours ago, Bloodflowers. said:

Sasha Banks injured really badly. This wouldn't have happened if she stayed wrestling for WWE in arenas that are sold out and aren't slippery wet because fatties threw water bottles at ring. Hope this was final straw and she comes back to Papa H's company where she is at home and stops this indy foolishness.

nsnnsmskskskskkakajajajaja

nndd

d

d

Gooooorl *** yew!!! :rip:
It’s them uglee ass weird turnbuckle pads

Meltzer confirmed Dakota’s injury is an ACL tear and she’s scheduled to have surgery tomorrow.

I wonder how they handle the Damaged Goods breakup from here since Dakota is going to be out for at least a year.

Edited by plaidarms

8 hours ago, Bloodflowers. said:

As long as Vince is around, I don’t see her wanting to go back 

Apparently she signed a new contract with NJPW too

Edited by abc1990

6 minutes ago, plaidarms said:

Meltzer confirmed Dakota’s injury is an ACL tear and she’s scheduled to have surgery tomorrow.

I wonder how they handle the Damaged Goods breakup from here since Dakota is going to be out for at least a year.

And Liv has a shoulder injury that may require surgery 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.