Pro-Wrestling: The “Triple H Era” is Official

Ryan

Matt Riddle, we are ready for your official coming out announcement next month in June. It's basically an open secret he is bisexual, so he might as well cash in on Pride Month push

blahjujgu.thumb.jpg.c65b8f6471e985fb365c

------

• Replies 23.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jonathan

• Chris

• BussC,XOXO

• Bloodflowers.

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, DAP said:

spacer.png

he just look so dirty and stank…shaped like a fridge and got that meth face :rip:

Now I see why his hole looks like a bruised plum  nnnnnnnnmsnbsksksns:; :deadbanana:

54 minutes ago, Jonathan said:

nnnnannsjdjdj

you get the shaft, i get the balls @andresg770 :jonny6:

Sus…

1 hour ago, Jonathan said:

nnnnannsjdjdj

you get the shaft, i get the balls @andresg770 :jonny6:

Uhhh... That's not a picture of Dash Wilder or Finn Bálor, so I politely request to be excluded from this narrative.  More for you, though, sis!  :biggrin: 

2 hours ago, .KUNTana said:

he just look so dirty and stank…shaped like a fridge and got that meth face :rip:

Now I see why his hole looks like a bruised plum  nnnnnnnnmsnbsksksns:; :deadbanana:

Getting his feet wet for his next career path

spacer.png

17 minutes ago, DAP said:

Getting his feet wet for his next career path

spacer.png

Judging by the size of his hole, I’m sure that career already started behind the scenes and stuff

fisted owt self 

spacer.png

Some of what's happened on SD so far:

• Pretty Gayly won their debut match over Butch & Ridge Holland
  • Asuka vs. Bianca for the title confirmed for Night of Champions :clap3: (no way Grannie/Rhea makes it to the card now, right?)
  • The LWO's Zelina Vega lost to GOATsuka, but at least it wasn't a 1-minute squash (like with some other girls :biggrin:)
  • Night of Champions starts at 1 pm ET, a week from tomorrow.

Huh, I normally find Australians hot.  I wonder why Grayson Waller is an exception for me... :huh: 

Anyway, more thoughts from SD tonight:

• Is Rick Boogs LaKnight's next feud? :zzz: 
  • Cameron Grimes just needs to KEEP the man-bun
  • Alba and Isla debuted!  They beat Valentina Feroz and Yulisa Leon.
  • Women's Tag Titles are vacant due to Liv's injury! :eek: 
  • Fatal 4-way title match announced for Raw in 2 weeks: Shayna & Ronda vs. Chelsea & Sonya vs. Bayley & IYO vs. Raquel & a new partner
  • Dakota Kai apparently got injured last week, too

Is Vince gone or something??  Other than GOATsuka vs. ZeLEGEND, every match tonight was a tag match! :eek:

Booked for SD "next week":

• The KO Show with special guests Roman & Solo
  • AJ Styles vs. Karrion Kross
  • Raquel Rodriguez & mystery partner vs. Bayley & IYO SKY
  • Austin Theory vs. Sheamus for the US Title

This show will be taped tonight, too, so expect to see some spoilers online soon.

9 hours ago, .KUNTana said:

Judging by the size of his hole, I’m sure that career already started behind the scenes and stuff

fisted owt self 

spacer.png

Matt's hole has leaked? Where did you find it? 

6 hours ago, andresg770 said:

Is Vince gone or something??  Other than GOATsuka vs. ZeLEGEND, every match tonight was a tag match! :eek:

Booked for SD "next week":

• The KO Show with special guests Roman & Solo
  • AJ Styles vs. Karrion Kross
  • Raquel Rodriguez & mystery partner vs. Bayley & IYO SKY
  • Austin Theory vs. Sheamus for the US Title

This show will be taped tonight, too, so expect to see some spoilers online soon.

So who was Raquel's partner? Xia Li? Dana Brooke? Emma? Wannabe heels BLANDgen Nox and Zoey STANK? MIDchin?

1 hour ago, Bloodflowers. said:

Matt's hole has leaked? Where did you find it? 

Nnnnnnnnmdkdkkd;:/ someone on telegram baited him and got some new videos and one was of him fkn some dirty, odd

built hoe raw

Spoiler

tZiOy9K.jpg

Like…:doc:

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, .KUNTana said:

Like…

Um....

:rip:

Do Pretty Deadly have a like a new different theme or am I hearing things?

4 hours ago, .KUNTana said:

Nnnnnnnnmdkdkkd;:/ someone on telegram baited him and got some new videos and one was of him fkn some dirty, odd

built hoe raw

Reveal hidden contents

tZiOy9K.jpg

Like…:doc:

:deadbanana4: :deadbanana4:

35 minutes ago, Chris said:

Do Pretty Deadly have a like a new different theme or am I hearing things?

Yeah the theme they used last night was different from their NXT theme

What's that 'mell?

200w.webp

OT:

Now why are SMACKDOWN team Bayley/Iyo in the tag match and not Katana/Kacey? Anyways we need Sonya and Chelsea aka Nose's best re-hire to win

Mother Trinity debut match! Her having the most views from IMPACT since her debut a certified DRAW

6 hours ago, Bloodflowers. said:

So who was Raquel's partner? Xia Li? Dana Brooke? Emma? Wannabe heels BLANDgen Nox and Zoey STANK? MIDchin?

The way you went through SO MANY women and still didn't get it lol.  I'll give one last clue: What dog breed is this?

4Bw&pid=ImgRaw&r=0

Anyways, spoilers for SD next week:

• WWE United States Champion Austin Theory retained over Sheamus thanks to an assist from Pretty Deadly
  • Raquel Rodriguez and Shotzi defeated Bayley and IYO SKY. The tension continued within Damage CTRL as miscommunication caused Bayley and SKY to lose
  • Cameron Grimes defeated Ashante “Thee” Adonis. Baron Corbin attacked Grimes after the match
  • RAW Women’s Champion Bianca Belair came out to discuss Night of Champions. Asuka’s music hit and Belair got ready, but then Asuka attacked from behind. A brawl broke out until Belair got the upperhand and they were separated
  • LA Knight defeated Rick Boogs with The Street Profits on commentary. Knight had words for The Profits after the match
  • AJ Styles defeated Karrion Kross. Scarlett tried to interfere but Mia Yim stopped her and they briefly went at it at ringside
  • The KO Show ends with The Bloodline taking out Undisputed WWE Tag Team Champions Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn. Jimmy Uso was not with them, but the segment closed with Undisputed WWE Universal Champion Roman Reigns holding up both of the tag titles. Solo Sikoa stood next to him and a conflicted Jey Uso stood behind

Now that I think about it, wasn't the last time Triple HHH did a whole SD full of tag matches (like this week) also a double taping?  Is that how he sneaks those shows by Vince? :rip: 

1 hour ago, coolcristobal said:

Me @ anyone who finds Riddle attractive

spacer.png

!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just BEGGING for the hep’ among other things :biblio:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.