• Bloodflowers.

Top Posters In This Topic

This should be a banger :alexz2:

13 minutes ago, Bussea said:

👀

Mind you she’s been saying this since she got fired

1 minute ago, mxoonlight said:

literally :deadbanana4: nobody is calling her phone!

15 minutes ago, mxoonlight said:

when she dethrones Diarrhea :clap3:

Heel Trish :smitten: Iyo getting a title shot :smitten: Bayley looking like she's gonna turn on Damage CTRL now that they're getting too successful without her :smitten: 

50 minutes ago, Del Savior said:

This should be a banger :alexz2:

these two and Roxy kinda leading the new generation of gals tbh :clap3:

(Lash LEGEND coming soon :fan:)

People calling Mia Yim Mid Yawn always gets a chuckle out of me because it's so appropriate :rip: 

Now I need Trish to get comfortable on the mic and really drag these girls and bring IT in the ring because the way I get nervous every time she goes for the corner stratusphere whew 

2 hours ago, Jonathan said:

Rhea: DiaRhea

Don't also forget "GonorRhea" :deadbanana:

Edited by Bloodflowers.

17 minutes ago, Jamie£er said:

People calling Mia Yim Mid Yawn always gets a chuckle out of me because it's so appropriate :rip: 

Now I need Trish to get comfortable on the mic and really drag these girls and bring IT in the ring because the way I get nervous every time she goes for the corner stratusphere whew 

Mid Yawn is a channel flipper, my god her presence alone is boring me to death. Her NXT match with Candice Boregano was fire though, but idk how I'd book her if I was Nose... the CRICKETS to her entrance last night were so... :rip:

3 hours ago, Bussea said:

Me and @.KUNTana used to call Liv “Hiv” until that ***** started reporting :dies:

DiarRhea and Ugley still SEND me :deadbanana2:

Nsnsnskksnsnsksknsnsns

I don’t even get extreme with the nicknames no more. These fvggots soft as hell 

I got warnings for saying “GonorRhea” and banned for a few days for calling Liv “HIV”:rip: 

6 hours ago, mxoonlight said:

the match being a botch ridden mess because it was built around giving raquel all the spots :bibliahh: triple h you’re nothing

Tea. Nose loves him a wide back, broad shoulders having ass gorl. 

Going by his dating pattern and stuff. Pegged owt self  :gaycat2:

2 hours ago, Stardom said:

literally :deadbanana4: nobody is calling her phone!

Y'all said the same thing before her last return and miss thing ended up getting another deal :zzz: 

I actually don't remember her mentioning anything about WWE since her release before this (which kinda made me believe she was pressed abt it :toofunny2:) then again I haven't exactly been keeping up with her so idk for sure.

I wouldn't be surprised if she returns yet again especially with Vince back but atp nothing surprises me really with the **** show that is the wrestling world

edit: oh she was interviewed by a wrestling outlet to promote some new partnership, makes more sense why this was brought up. not the guy talking to her about going to wrestlemania and what was his fave night :ahh: girl please we know damn well you did NOT watch anything :rip: 

Edited by okgo

8 minutes ago, okgo said:

Y'all said the same thing before her last return and miss thing ended up getting another deal :zzz: 

Yeah, after three years of her teasing her "return" on Twitter before she actually signed anything :deadbanana4: the trumpies can keep her!

1 minute ago, Stardom said:

Yeah, after three years of her teasing her "return" on Twitter before she actually signed anything :deadbanana4: the trumpies can keep her!

but its been confirmed she was indeed signed back when the dirt sheets reported it they simply took like half a year to drop her first vignette (and then another half year for her to actually show up :rip:)

if "the trumpies can keep her" then WWE might just be the ideal place for her (or are we still pretending otherwise) :coffee:

38 minutes ago, okgo said:

but its been confirmed she was indeed signed back when the dirt sheets reported it they simply took like half a year to drop her first vignette (and then another half year for her to actually show up :rip:)

if "the trumpies can keep her" then WWE might just be the ideal place for her (or are we still pretending otherwise) :coffee:

She was talking about returning years before the dirtsheets reported anything, and now she's doing it again :toofunny3: either way the world doesn't need to see Eva Marie flop for a third time. Keep it!

50 minutes ago, Stardom said:

She was talking about returning years before the dirtsheets reported anything, and now she's doing it again :toofunny3: either way the world doesn't need to see Eva Marie flop for a third time. Keep it!

We def don't need to see her back, I certainly won't cuz I barely watch the product as it is :rip: But the point is she used to talk about returning when asked and would say the same thing 90% of the girls that were there say (except when she'd say it it'd get more attention and she did end up returning so it could easily happen again)

I always laugh when WWE fans pull the Trumpie card when it's someone y'all don't want back tho like these aren't the people running the company y'all tryna gatekeep or something like it's above anyone :toofunny3:

FkD35QZWYAICUi-?format=jpg&name=900x900

Edited by okgo

6 hours ago, plaidarms said:

Charlotte-19

Been on this site since 2006, and somehow this is honestly my proudest accomplishment :'( 

4 hours ago, Jonathan said:

MAIN WRESTLING GIRL/BOY NICKNAMES (yall add on if i miss any sjdjjd but Charlotte def has the most)

Triple H: Papa H, Nose, Triple Nose, Hunta

Charlotte: Charlotte-19, T!t, T!t-19, Titlotte, Charles, Harlotte, Shart, Charlatan, Shallot, Chortle, Chode

Rhea: DiaRhea

Naomi: SLAYomi

Raquel: BACKquel, MAGAquel :deadbanana2:

Nikkita: NiKKKita, MAGAkkita

Mickie: MOMckie :clap3: 

MichelleMcCool: MAGAcool, MEHchelle

Becky: MEHcky

Nikki ASH: Nikki ASS

Liv: Bussea said it chi :deadbanana4:

Bayley: Bug, Bugley, Ugley :deadbanana4:, Queenley

Sasha: GOATsha, GODsha, GOATcedes, GODcedes :fan:

Alexa: Pisslexa, Botchlexa, Pannedlexa, Floplexa

Bianca: Biancallah :fan:

Asuka: GOATsuka, GODsuka :clap3:

Shotzi: SHITzi, Botchzi

How in the world did you forget "Alesser"???  I feel like that was one of the first nicknames I remember reading on here.  Where's that "FLOPPED!" gif? :katie:

Also, don't forget "Carlo" and "Carla" for... well, you know who.  And "MAGAh Logan" or "ValMAGA" for Liv and Rubys friend.

And didn't someone here use to call the IIconics the Lesbionics??  That one always got a chuckle out of me :laugh: 

8 minutes ago, okgo said:

We def don't need to see her back, I certainly won't cuz I barely watch the product as it is :rip: But the point is she used to talk about returning when asked and would say the same thing 90% of the girls that were there say (except when she'd say it it'd get more attention and she did end up returning so it could easily happen again)

I always laugh when WWE fans pull the Trumpie card when it's someone y'all don't want back tho like these aren't the people running the company y'all tryna gatekeep or something like it's above anyone :toofunny3:

Reveal hidden contents

FkD35QZWYAICUi-?format=jpg&name=900x900

Idgaf who she votes for, I just wanted to let you know that she's trash on every conceivable level

9aEE4oC.gif

Just now, Stardom said:

Idgaf who she votes for, I just wanted to let you know that she's trash on every conceivable level

9aEE4oC.gif

You didn't need to tell me that, I already knew you support Trumpies if you care that much about who gets to be featured in WWE programming, I just enjoy calling out the hypocrisy

96aETkS.gif

A reminder that Wormckie Guerrero is MAGA trash

9aEE4oC.gif

A reminder that Trumpie Wilson is MAGA trash

spacer.png

A reminder that Bayley is still the FIRST Grand Slam Champion.

:)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.