• Jonathan

• Chris

• BussC,XOXO

• Bloodflowers.

Top Posters In This Topic

26 minutes ago, XAMJ said:

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRcCshHM/

sounds like Vince merged with UFC for other reasons :lakitu:

I need the Behind the Ring doc (10 part special) on Vincent IMMEDIATELY like :deadbanana2: he did and still does so much shady shite jsjdjjs

Ddd Vince doing everything in his power to avoid jail 

Kinda iconic 

3 hours ago, XAMJ said:

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRcCshHM/

sounds like Vince merged with UFC for other reasons :lakitu:

I still don't get it

Someone explain

What would Vince be going to jail for? The sexual misconduct with some secretary that he had years ago or other stuff?

I have the memory of a gold fish so please don't rip my head off.

I just want to know.

:rip:

I hope that the tea about Endevour being at RAW and not being impressed of Vince running creative is true

Apparently they want to see how Papa H runs Smackdown this Friday so hope it's true and not fake report.

They better keep that 80yo abuser OUT from running the shows going forward

47 minutes ago, Bloodflowers. said:

I hope that the tea about Endevour being at RAW and not being impressed of Vince running creative is true

Apparently they want to see how Papa H runs Smackdown this Friday so hope it's true and not fake report.

They better keep that 80yo abuser OUT from running the shows going forward

yes a random youtuber making up these rumors LOL

Everyone hates the idea of Vince running creative (like myself), but then everyone also hates how Triple has run creative so far (like myself). It sounds WWE might be doomed a bit regardless. :deadbanana2:

1 hour ago, XAMJ said:

yes a random youtuber making up these rumors LOL

When you can tell someone didn't bother to watch the video and felt entitled to reply nontheless :toofunny3:

He brought up a tweet which references that and said in the video itself that it might not be a valid report. Just something that might be worth noting, so we'll see if it's true this Friday.

56 minutes ago, Arcadius said:

Everyone hates the idea of Vince running creative (like myself), but then everyone also hates how Triple has run creative so far (like myself). It sounds WWE might be doomed a bit regardless. :deadbanana2:

I drag Triple Nose when he makes stupid decisions which is often, but you can't seriously sit there and say that overall product isn't miles better under his control, isn't boring and makes more sense compared with Vince :deadbanana4:

Like.... he already forbid Shotzi to come out with her tank at Wrestlemania despite WWE flying it over there :rip: if he is stupid with something minor like a tank for entrance, and cutting Bayley from being with Iyo and Dakota on RAW, imagine how he's gonna book other things. 78 year old will hardly book a show that can appeal to younger audiences, especially not someone that is an out of touch billionaire.

Not to mention Vince is a trash human being, I find it amusing how cancel culture can't do nothing about it because the material he has to offer in terms of cancelability have legs for days :dies:

55 minutes ago, Arcadius said:

I mean, I don't "hate" how HHH has run creative so far.  Do I love everything? No.  But I'll take the good and the bad of his booking (of which nights 1 and 2 of Mania were a perfect example) 1000 times over the way Vince was running creative before.

Even the stuff I didn't care for or get, at least it was constant, and I could tell they were building up to something (for the most part).  Meanwhile, Raw last night felt aimless save for 1 or 2 things, and that's exactly how it used to feel during Vince's last few months.

It feels to me like he's still in that mindset of "you'll like what I want you to like!"  And that's sustainable if the quality's there, like back in the late 90s.  But nowadays, the quality is simply NOT there, and there are far more entertainment options now, so... :katie:

aEW booking Wembley Stadium omg. :ahh:

spacer.png

43 minutes ago, slik said:

AEW running Wembley Stadium for a ppv, wow

Those UK ratings must be big

What? :bibliahh:

Oh Tony.... watching his ticket sales update for this show is gonna be as entertaining as watching their ratings numbers on a Thursday evening

Edited by Bloodflowers.

2 minutes ago, Bloodflowers. said:

What? :bibliahh:

Oh Tony.... watching his ticket sales update for this show is gonna be as entertaining as watching their ratings numbers on a Thursday evening

Cokehead's gonna buy lots of his own ticket and give it away. :ahh:

Wait seriously?

Wembley Stadium?

7 hours ago, Chris said:

Wait seriously?

Wembley Stadium?

that top deck gonna be closed off, watch

This is so cool! They could've been besties if they worked together full-time in company

2 minutes ago, Jonathan said:

that top deck gonna be closed off, watch

Seat tarps are ALL ELITE

8 hours ago, EJQL8 said:

Cokehead's gonna buy lots of his own ticket and give it away. :ahh:

He can't sell this 8k venue where he made this announcement ksksksksksk :deadbanana4: honestly August can't come soon enough, this is so entertaining

Miss @Bloodflowers. getting very hot and heavy for TK's imminent floppage this spring whew I am living :lmao:

Chile all those empty seats :ahh:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.