• Chris

• BussC,XOXO

• Bloodflowers.

Top Posters In This Topic

32 minutes ago, Jonathan said:

not everyone has BALLS like GODcedes

all they gonna do is like shady tweets and complain to Sean from Fightful chi

I mean, folks? Where is the lie??

They should all pull Sasha/Naomi and pack their bags in protest. I am sure most fans will underatand. No wrestlers = no show = no running business

They should form a strong union and do it. Enough is enough!

35 minutes ago, Bloodflowers. said:

I mean, folks? Where is the lie??

They should all pull Sasha/Naomi and pack their bags in protest. I am sure most fans will underatand. No wrestlers = no show = no running business

They should form a strong union and do it. Enough is enough!

mess I think something happened, both Trin and Dakota tweeted support

2 hours ago, Jonathan said:

not everyone has BALLS like GODcedes

all they gonna do is like shady tweets and complain to Sean from Fightful chi

And now she’s a flop 

37 minutes ago, XAMJ said:

spacer.png
And now she’s a flop 

Mansmsmzkskzkzkzjskzkz;; mmmmmmm

Ivory getting those WHORES together :clap3:

Edited by Bussea

People can blame WWE all they want but the fans are to blame as well for their lack of support.

Every time we have women that get called up from NXT, how many of them even get a reaction from the fans? 

The fans are so immersed in the Beckys, Charlottes, Bayleys, Asukas, Rheas, Biancas, and etc..

What about the rest of the women?

1 hour ago, .KUNTana said:

:bibliahh:

Trash :biblio:

7 hours ago, plaidarms said:

Another one? Smackdown needs a top face, so they have no choice but to invest in Raquel and Liv.

Nah, chances are they'll try to make Ronda work again. I fear for Miss Gonor. :dancehall:

1 hour ago, Chris said:

People can blame WWE all they want but the fans are to blame as well for their lack of support.

Every time we have women that get called up from NXT, how many of them even get a reaction from the fans? 

The fans are so immersed in the Beckys, Charlottes, Bayleys, Asukas, Rheas, Biancas, and etc..

Rakkkkel still gets crickets after months of being pushed

47 minutes ago, Bussea said:

Trash :biblio:

Omg Vickie is TRASH!

I hope she's not coming to WWE but Vince is literally running company so.....

Also I stanned Raquel Diaz in NXT, she was so fun and camp

3 hours ago, .KUNTana said:

:deadbanana4:

I'm still cackling at Miss Jonathan's drag bout Miss XAMJ being there but not Lexi. :bibliahh:

1 hour ago, Chris said:

As someone who doesn't live in America, how am I meant to influence crowd reactions when I don't have access to 99.99999% of the taped shows. The people at the live tapings are mostly casual fans, not hardcore womens wrestling fans or the IWC. Its up to creative to build characters and storylines to get these women over, however as we see week after week the majority of the roster are given basically nothing to work with, no character development, no interesting segments/promos/feuds to work off of, nothing. So yeah, its 100% NOT the fans fault, they are simply reacting to what is happening in front of them.

38 minutes ago, XAMJ said:

Rakkkkel still gets crickets after months of being pushed

Yes because Raquel just doesn't work as a face and has been given nothing interesting to do to give fans a reason to cheer/boo her. If they turned her heel and actually gave her a good feud/storyline then I think things would be different.

6 minutes ago, CroNich said:

Yes because Raquel just doesn't work as a face and has been given nothing interesting to do to give fans a reason to cheer/boo her. If they turned her heel and actually gave her a good feud/storyline then I think things would be different.

Raquel was pretty bland as a heel in NXT as well, she was only interesting because of being in a team with a heel Dakota Kai 

1 minute ago, abc1990 said:

Raquel was pretty bland as a heel in NXT as well, she was only interesting because of being in a team with a heel Dakota Kai 

Well then why aren't they trying something like that with her again? Pairing her with someone who is a bit more interesting and scrappy (and I don't mean Liv), who can carry them on the mic. 

Also I hope all the clowns here who were mourning the loss of that disgusting senile r*pist are happy that he's back, especially after last night. The most ironic thing is they probably don't have anything for Alexa Bliss :oh:

2 hours ago, Bussea said:

Ivory getting those WHORES together :clap3:

Greatest female promo of all time. :clap3:

3 minutes ago, orange22 said:

Brooke needs a quick WWE return for the history books :coffee:

I was such a Brooke stan :jonny: i’m surprised she never tried to resign 

Brooke also has two kids and still looks amazing.

:jonny4:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.