• Chris

• BussC,XOXO

• Bloodflowers.

Top Posters In This Topic

Sofi Stadium is so beautiful 

A legend receiving the props he rightfully deserves  :clap3: 

It's Saturday here. Happy WrestleMania weekend! :heart:

3 hours ago, Del Savior said:

Not NXT hosting the next PPV in my small home town that only ever gets house shows the same day I'm seeing Paramore at Boston Calling  :deadbanana4: 

Why am I even torn on this?

Anyways happy Wrestlemania weekend bvtches <3

Seeing Wendy Choo >>>>>>>> hearing "The News" live tbh

this is kinda sad bc they were too cute… guess the egos got in the way! pamela and mercedes still strong as ever though :fan:

I give Fartalya a lot of grief, but when she's right, she's RIGHT.

The "only 1 woman per year" thing is the reason why so many deserving women get skipped year after year and then end up being added hastily as part of the Legacy wing (like Luna) :grump: 

Happy WM weekend!!! 🎉🎉🎉

Thread title should probably reflect that hahaha

On 3/30/2023 at 8:24 AM, Jonathan said:

not @andresg770 gettin nasty with the piss fits :fan:ajhsjdjdj

Forgot to respond to this, but me, nasty?  But I was nice enough to point out that it was the lowest ratings so far...  Other episodes can still do worse!

But it won't be this week, because both the viewership AND the demo went up.  Presumably due to the appeal of an "80s night" (as opposed to "country night," I mean...) and the star power of 6x Emmy nominee George Wendt and some girl from Selling Sunset named Christine.

:celestial2:

1 hour ago, EJQL8 said:

Happy WM weekend!!! 🎉🎉🎉

Thread title should probably reflect that hahaha

Which Spice Girl Are You? | Spice girls, Victoria beckham, Posh spice

18 minutes ago, Chris said:

These ***ots....

:rip:

Proof that Shawn Michaels' NXT is better than Triple HHH's. :sistrens:

Edited by EJQL8
Edit

hey big head @plaidarms

In case anyone's wondering who will be in the jobber Andre the Giant Battle Royal

Santos Escobar, Joaquin Wilde, Cruz Del Toro, Mace, Mansoor, Karl Anderson, Luke Gallows, Shelton Benjamin, Cedric Alexander, Angel, Humberto, Ashante “Thee” Adonis, “Top Dolla” AJ Francis, Johnny Gargano, Dexter Lumis, Butch, Ridge Holland, Dolph Ziggler, Mustafa Ali, Rick Boogs, Elias, Xavier Woods, LA Knight, Bobby Lashley, Karrion Kross, Baron Corbin, Bronson Reed, and 2022 winner Madcap Moss

I'm pretty sure I saw Otis in the graphic at the start of the show, though.  So maybe they've added people at the last minute :huh: 

18 minutes ago, plaidarms said:

SRS hasn’t posted anything. I guess no plans today :rip:

bye fat ass

jk you know i love you king[/strike]

Edited by Bussea

Omg Chad Gable :smitten::smitten::smitten::smitten::smitten::smitten::smitten::smitten::smitten::smitten::smitten::smitten::smitten::smitten::smitten::smitten:

FsjpWEBWcAAZEY7?format=jpg&name=900x900

Idc how much they've bungled the whole Damage CTRL thing, I'm still happy to see these three getting their flowers :clap3: 

Just now, Bussea said:

bye fat ass

jk you know i love you king[/strike{

lolololol (I’m a girl) :deadbanana2: I assume WWE is trying to hide some pre-Mania surprise if there’s no SD plans out

4 minutes ago, plaidarms said:

lolololol (I’m a girl) :deadbanana2: I assume WWE is trying to hide some pre-Mania surprise if there’s no SD plans out

WAIT OMG REALLY :jonny: I had no idea i’m so sorry queen :jonny:

why did they get rid of the she who will not be named battle royal for the women? :rip: 

2 minutes ago, Bussea said:

WAIT OMG REALLY :jonny: I had no idea i’m so sorry queen :jonny:

Lmaoooooo you’re good

1 minute ago, Bussea said:

why did they get rid of the she who will not be named battle royal for the women? :rip: 

In short, the pandemic.  They got rid of both battle royals that year, and then they decided to do that tag team turmoil in 2021 as a way to get all the women they could in the event.  Meanwhile, the men got the Andre BR back, but I think that's also when they moved it to the go-home SD.

5 minutes ago, andresg770 said:

In short, the pandemic.  They got rid of both battle royals that year, and then they decided to do that tag team turmoil in 2021 as a way to get all the women they could in the event.  Meanwhile, the men got the Andre BR back, but I think that's also when they moved it to the go-home SD.

give us the Chyna memorial battle royal :angry:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.