• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jonathan

• Chris

• BussC,XOXO

• Bloodflowers.

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, VFAN said:

Who did Victoria piss OFF? Someone in WWE must hate her because how is she not in the HOF yet and is barely ever acknowledged :deadbanana2:

Doesn’t she have an OF? I think that’ll ruin her chances even more 

Royal Rumble and Elimination Chamber felt white hot, but everything I’ve seen from the TV in the past few weeks has been :deadbanana4:  

It shouldn’t surprise me that The Bloodline stuff was an outlier and not the new standard, but it seems like they’re not even trying. Anything outside of them and maybe Dominik and Rey (of all things) has fallen really flat for me.

7 hours ago, CroNich said:

What’s even more confusing is Melina. She never went to a rival promotion, she just performed here and there in the indies… yet WWE still pays her dust. 

she wasnt popular backstage

4 minutes ago, getinthezone said:

she wasnt popular backstage

It’s so weird, everything we’ve seen from her non kayfabe she seems so sweet, at least more recently. I know her and Candice had a real life feud. 

it’s blatant misogyny though, how many stories have their been about some of the male legends backstage, they still get celebrated and don’t get blacklisted.

Jesus, Triple Nose needs to end Damage RTNGZ, it's a failed project.

Have Iyo Sky drafted to Smackdown where she can be a solo star and keep Bug and Dakota briefly as a tag team on Raw before breaking them up and feud in one-on-one match

1 hour ago, CREATIVEREBELLION said:

Doesn’t she have an OF? I think that’ll ruin her chances even more 

Victoria has an only fans? I just thought she had that diner/cafe :deadbanana2:

2 hours ago, CroNich said:

it’s blatant misogyny though

It's so hilarious.

The male superstars have gotten away with pouring stuff on women, leaving feces in women's purses, bullying women, bullying newer wrestlers, sexually harassing new wrestlers, sexually assaulting wrestlers, sexually assaulting crew members, and etc.

But Melina cannot get a freaking mention longer than a minute because she had a "backstage" attitude.

Couple that with all the **** shaming she had to endure and people spreading lies about her sex life.

:shakeno:

3 hours ago, mxoonlight said:

Royal Rumble and Elimination Chamber felt white hot, but everything I’ve seen from the TV in the past few weeks has been :deadbanana4:  

It shouldn’t surprise me that The Bloodline stuff was an outlier and not the new standard, but it seems like they’re not even trying. Anything outside of them and maybe Dominik and Rey (of all things) has fallen really flat for me.

It happens to me all the time, I find it more interesting to see what the WM card is going to look like and speculating it. Once the card is finalized, my interests in shows before Mania dies down. 

Is @Mr. Stratus at least hyped for Wrestlemania since ha fave Trish will be competing?

On 3/27/2023 at 1:47 AM, slik said:

On 3/27/2023 at 10:47 AM, Bloodflowers. said:

What's up with all these failed entertainment industry rejects joining Turning Point USA? :deadbanana:

Aaaaaand he's gone from their site now lol.  You can still google him, but opening the link takes you to their 503 404 error :dies: 

16 minutes ago, andresg770 said:

Aaaaaand he's gone from their site now lol.  You can still google him, but opening the link takes you to their 503 404 error :dies: 

youre fired GIF

Apparently Liv pitched to have Ronda legitimately break her arm during their feud :deadbanana4:

Edited by plaidarms

Pissy Elliott getting CHUCKED out in 2 seconds :clap3: I know that’s right :clap3:

10 hours ago, mxoonlight said:

I feel like it's exactly because they struck gold with The Bloodline (and to a lesser degree the Mysterios but that took a while to take off) that the writers feel like they don't need to try with the other storylines. :doc:

Like they didn't even try with Asuka and Bianca. Video packages??? :deadbanana2:Like I remember the build-up to Bianca/Sasha was kinda poor too, but they ended up popping off during the PPV anyway, so at least we know we'll have a banger of a match to look forward to.

26 minutes ago, slik said:

spacer.png

Well this helps me decide how much to spend . 

12 hours ago, Bloodflowers. said:

Is @Mr. Stratus at least hyped for Wrestlemania since ha fave Trish will be competing?

will watch on youtube, hihi! 6 (wo)man tags at WM are so lazy and for the 'feel good' crowd ala Evolution jobbing tea. Not really feeling it but Trish needed her pay check

10 hours ago, slik said:

spacer.png

Stacy Keibler is gonna look good serving looks up there

On 3/28/2023 at 9:53 AM, Bloodflowers. said:

Jesus, Triple Nose needs to end Damage RTNGZ, it's a failed project.

Have Iyo Sky drafted to Smackdown where she can be a solo star and keep Bug and Dakota briefly as a tag team on Raw before breaking them up and feud in one-on-one match

This tbh. Everything next to Ugley has been a flop.

spacer.png

1 minute ago, Karma88 said:

Everything next to Ugley has been a flop.

At least she is in a storyline and on TV.

New Alexa Bliss GIFs for WrestleMania! by WWE | GIPHY

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.