• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jonathan

• Chris

• BussC,XOXO

• Bloodflowers.

Top Posters In This Topic

We want Maryse

Without Trish, none of these hoes would be here.

They need to start showing Bayley some respect.

Without her, certain women's wrestlers would NOT be who they are today.

That’s the raw before wrestlemania? Jesus Christ this has been the worst hype ever 

1 hour ago, plaidarms said:

Some people are saying the Women’s tag title are still going to get defended at WrestleMania. Jesus be a fence if they have Lita wrestle two nights in a row.

They should’ve had Ronda/Shayna win the tag titles off Lita/Becky like a week after they initially won them so the showcase match could’ve just been a title match. :rip:

Raw plans:

Hide contents

spoiler match is becky vs. io

What a waste of time, I am going to sleep 

Iyo Sky needs to leave Damage RTNGZ, she would be a massive star by now if she was booked from scratch like in NXT 

Raw plans:

Hide contents

spoiler match is becky vs. io

Where tf is Carmella gone again? Her and Chelsea were working so well as a team….

Last year Smackdown did 2.118.000 viewers and most importantly... 0.48 in demo, which means younger audience increased this year leading up to Wrestlemania! Thank you Papa H :clap3:

WTF??? OMOS HAS A NEW THEME?? THE OLD ONE WAS A BOP

Yeah this wrestlemania build up is garbage. I hope we get a major reset after :biblio:

55 minutes ago, CroNich said:

Where tf is Carmella gone again? Her and Chelsea were working so well as a team….

She was originally meant for Mania, so she’s most likely dealing with some sudden injury or illness.

Edited by plaidarms

4 hours ago, Bloodflowers. said:

Omg lucky!!!! Are you going on Night 1 or Night 2 or both nights??

Also you better pop for daddy LA Knight :smitten:

Going both nights! My brother is a huge fan and wants to go both days. 

I just seen him lemme get my sign ready :gaycat3:

1 hour ago, Bussea said:

Yeah this wrestlemania build up is garbage. I hope we get a major reset after :biblio:

Nnnn another HHH nose reset , pls can’t handle this 

17 minutes ago, Raver said:

Going both nights! My brother is a huge fan and wants to go both days. 

I just seen him lemme get my sign ready :gaycat3:

is your brother hot and has another ticket 👀

I loooooooooooooove Solo Sikoa's entrance with the theme, the way he walks to the ring, and the thing he does in the ring.

:jonny:

It just flows so perfect.

:jonny5:

Who did Victoria piss OFF? Someone in WWE must hate her because how is she not in the HOF yet and is barely ever acknowledged :deadbanana2:

9 minutes ago, VFAN said:

Who did Victoria piss OFF? Someone in WWE must hate her because how is she not in the HOF yet and is barely ever acknowledged :deadbanana2:

This is just based off my memory but I believe she left WWE and said that she was going to retire, only for her to show up at TNA later. Looks like things have been mended now, since she was able to show up for the Rumble recently but I think we'll have to wait a little more before she gets her flowers.

14 minutes ago, VFAN said:

What’s even more confusing is Melina. She never went to a rival promotion, she just performed here and there in the indies… yet WWE still pays her dust. 

11 minutes ago, CroNich said:

What’s even more confusing is Melina. She never went to a rival promotion, she just performed here and there in the indies… yet WWE still pays her dust. 

This is a good point. They barely even acknowledge Momckie. The Rumble invite as Impact Knockouts champion was cute, but outside those highlights, overall they haven't given her enough credit despite her carrying the division post-Trish/Lita.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.