• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jonathan

• Chris

• BussC,XOXO

• Bloodflowers.

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, Bloodflowers. said:

Charlotte both Dominik and Bad Bunny stan :eek: @andresg770 will she get honorary latina card?

Pfft she may, but I won't be the one sponsoring Harlot's membership.  Andrade can take care of that.  She wishes she could be a real Latina like Salma Hayek or Nelly Furtado... :coffee2:

(I might change my mind if she comes out as pro-amnesty, though... We can trade her for MAGAquel.)

2 hours ago, mxoonlight said:

This is WWE 2K23 Justine

29 minutes ago, Jonathan said:

help :deadbanana4:

Justine is sending meee, the way she is vicariously living through her niece in the storyline (esp if you listen to her jsjsj) :deadbanana4:

why the 2k writers better writers than the actual wwe ones lowkey…

I'm gonna need a bit more context about this game character(?).  Does this Justine gorl also hate Queen Molly and is pressed that she has like three or four of her gimmicks in the game?  :eddie: 

1 hour ago, andresg770 said:

I'm gonna need a bit more context about this game character(?).  Does this Justine gorl also hate Queen Molly and is pressed that she has like three or four of her gimmicks in the game?  :eddie: 

Justine debuted 1997 in WCW as a valet, along with Trish, Lita, Jackie, Molly, etc

and worked her way up the women’s division chi. She was tight with Molly and they were a tag team until Molly turned on her, and went for the womens championship.

and thats why shes bitter

But she’s on Trish level in the storyline, a 6x women’s champion, and was the biggest merch seller in 2003. Apparently the Bellas ran her out WWE though (and she hates the Divas era :deadbanana:)

44 minutes ago, Bussea said:

:deadbanana4:

1 hour ago, highwind44029 said:

TELL THEM LEGEND! :clap3:

speaking of

she’s so iconic lord sjjdjd

4 hours ago, Jonathan said:

speaking of

she’s so iconic lord sjjdjd

The amount of replies whew she is such a gold mine :ahh:

XPW ran a show tonight where one wrestler pulled another wrestler's tights down and then stuck a syringe in his actual *****.

10 hours ago, Jonathan said:

Justine debuted 1997 in WCW as a valet, along with Trish, Lita, Jackie, Molly, etc

and worked her way up the women’s division chi. She was tight with Molly and they were a tag team until Molly turned on her, and went for the womens championship.

But she’s on Trish level in the storyline, a 6x women’s champion, and was the biggest merch seller in 2003. Apparently the Bellas ran her out WWE though (and she hates the Divas era :deadbanana:)

Omfg not Queen Molly's payola influence in the game going way beyond all her costumes! :dies: 

14 hours ago, Jonathan said:

Not this damn near being Mickie's story. They really should've just looked through their legend's Rolodex list and called in a legitimate female legend for the Myrise story. I feel the reason I don't feel as invested is that it's based on a made-up character. :deadbanana4:

5 hours ago, slik said:

XPW ran a show tonight where one wrestler pulled another wrestler's tights down and then stuck a syringe in his actual *****.

I did not need to wake up and see this on twitter :mazen:

6 hours ago, slik said:

Rob Black is a shithead, and it sucks he used XPW’s DSOTR episode as an excuse to restart the company.

Also, obligatory **** G-Raver.

vhlSYFV.jpg

what is this pic of charlotte xjkdhdh:deadbanana4: 

4 hours ago, iconicyayo said:

vhlSYFV.jpg

Sable looks good here

7 hours ago, iconicyayo said:

vhlSYFV.jpg

Alundra Blayze looks amazing here!

In all seriousness this can’t be real right?

Edited by CroNich

2 hours ago, Bloodflowers. said:

Sable looks good here

:deadbanana:

This is the SECOND partnership that Paul London had that ended in shambles.

WHAT is going on?

:deadbanana4:

8 hours ago, iconicyayo said:

vhlSYFV.jpg

This has to be an edit, right? :ahh:

10 hours ago, iconicyayo said:

vhlSYFV.jpg

What in the Ann Coulter??? :deadbanana2::deadbanana2::deadbanana2::deadbanana2::deadbanana2::deadbanana2::deadbanana2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.