Pro-Wrestling: The “Triple H Era” is Official

Ryan

2 hours ago, getinthezone said:

does anyone remember that one molly holly hater who used to bad mouth her everywhere

Who?

• Replies 23.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jonathan

• Chris

• BussC,XOXO

• Bloodflowers.

Top Posters In This Topic

Lita's fourth Women's Championship reign was so uneventful.

:skull:

Beth Phoenix is and was one of the best Women's/Divas Champions ever.

Period.

:rip:

8 hours ago, getinthezone said:

does anyone remember that one molly holly hater who used to bad mouth her everywhere? :deadbanana2:

oh my god that person was DERANGED :ahh:

8 hours ago, getinthezone said:

does anyone remember that one molly holly hater who used to bad mouth her everywhere? :deadbanana2:

Are you talking about Malia Hosaka or like an ATRLer?

36 minutes ago, andresg770 said:

Are you talking about Malia Hosaka or like an ATRLer?

it was someone on youtube that would comment on her videos calling her a *****, evil, a pedophile, and everything :deadbanana2: it happened for YEARS

24 minutes ago, Bussea said:

it was someone on youtube that would comment on her videos calling her a *****, evil, a pedophile, and everything :deadbanana2: it happened for YEARS

Ohhhh that's right!  I do recall having some of those videos recommended to me.  But honestly, part of me always thought it was just Malia Hosaka's alt account or something lol.  Many of the criticisms of Molly were similar to what she used to say on shoot interviews.

I wonder where all those clips of her hating on Molly went?  They used to be all over Youtube at one point :huh: 

11 hours ago, getinthezone said:

The way you literally couldn't type her name without seeing that psycho slandering her :deadbanana4:

Speaking of deranged people, when will WWE block that random troll who always posts about Doudrop being fat and eating hamburgers on their official YouTube comments section? 

Smackdown plans:

Spoiler

Cody Rhodes vs. Ludwig Kaiser

Charlotte Flair promo

Rey Mysterio vs. LA Knight.

Mania Fatal 4-Way match qualifier: Natalya and Shotzi vs. Lacey Evans and Xia Li

GUNTHER, Sheamus, Drew McIntyre contract signing

Butch vs. GUNTHER

KO Show with Sami Zayn.

Ronda/Shayna also set to have a backstage bit. The Streets™️ are saying Ronda most likely won’t be cleared for WM.

4 minutes ago, plaidarms said:

Smackdown plans:

Hide contents

Cody Rhodes vs. Ludwig Kaiser

Charlotte Flair promo

Rey Mysterio vs. LA Knight.

Mania Fatal 4-Way match qualifier: Natalya and Shotzi vs. Lacey Evans and Xia Li

GUNTHER, Sheamus, Drew McIntyre contract signing

Butch vs. GUNTHER

KO Show with Sami Zayn.

Ronda/Shayna also set to have a backstage bit. The Streets™️ are saying Ronda most likely won’t be cleared for WM.

Another random pairing... WHAT WAS THE POINT OF NATALYA AND TEGAN TEAMING UP???!? Is Tegan injured????

Great to see GODia Li being booked, we WILL be tuning in :clap3:

Lol @ WWE throwing together a last-minute women’s qualifier considering they had advertised Liv/Raquel vs. Chelsea/Piper earlier today.

Edited by plaidarms

31 minutes ago, plaidarms said:

Lol @ WWE throwing together a last-minute women’s qualifier considering they had advertised Liv/Raquel vs. Chelsea/Piper earlier today.

It's like they remembered at the last minute that they haven't even finished announcing the four teams for that match :dies: 

But also, do they even have enough women to do FOUR qualifiers?  Will we get 3 and then a random "losers' get a last chance" match?  What a mess lol

Is Sonya too broke to post bail or did creative forget she exists (again) :redface:

3 hours ago, andresg770 said:

Ohhhh that's right!  I do recall having some of those videos recommended to me.  But honestly, part of me always thought it was just Malia Hosaka's alt account or something lol.  Many of the criticisms of Molly were similar to what she used to say on shoot interviews.

I wonder where all those clips of her hating on Molly went?  They used to be all over Youtube at one point :huh: 

Whats the malia tea? Never heard about her 

3 hours ago, getinthezone said:

Whats the malia tea? Never heard about her 

She basically used to say (to literally every shoot interviewer that would have her) that she helped Molly get her first big break in WCW and took care of her, only for her to stab her in the back and drop her as a friend.  There used to be WAY more videos online where she basically implied (or flat-out stated) that Molly's "good girl" reputation was just an act and what-not -- probably egged on by the shoot interviewers.

Anyway, these videos are all that's left of her Molly Holly criticisms (at least what I could find), and here she's A LOT tamer about it than I recall back in the day.  Every single Molly hater I've seen since then mentions Malia in some way, so sometimes I think it might just be her hiding her identity (so many people in the business love Molly that I wouldn't be surprised if criticizing her affected Malia's career negatively).  But who knows lol :michael: 

Oh wow, oh wow... the VIEWS :eek:

Dominik is such a draw, nepo babies always WIN :clap3:

Titlotte name dropping GODsha, I always knew she was more real than MEHcky :clap3:

Charlotte both Dominik and Bad Bunny stan :eek: @andresg770 will she get honorary latina card?

13 hours ago, andresg770 said:

She basically used to say (to literally every shoot interviewer that would have her) that she helped Molly get her first big break in WCW and took care of her, only for her to stab her in the back and drop her as a friend.  There used to be WAY more videos online where she basically implied (or flat-out stated) that Molly's "good girl" reputation was just an act and what-not -- probably egged on by the shoot interviewers.

Anyway, these videos are all that's left of her Molly Holly criticisms (at least what I could find), and here she's A LOT tamer about it than I recall back in the day.  Every single Molly hater I've seen since then mentions Malia in some way, so sometimes I think it might just be her hiding her identity (so many people in the business love Molly that I wouldn't be surprised if criticizing her affected Malia's career negatively).  But who knows lol :michael: 

This is WWE 2K23 Justine

8 hours ago, Bloodflowers. said:

Oh wow, oh wow... the VIEWS :eek:

Dominik is such a draw, nepo babies always WIN :clap3:

Mysterio telenovela storylines really are the backbone of SmackDown :bibliahh: 

This is the worst WM ever.

No Brie

No Nikki

No Alexa

No Ronda

No Becky

No star power. 

Edited by Karma88

1 hour ago, mxoonlight said:

This is WWE 2K23 Justine

help :deadbanana4:

Justine is sending meee, the way she is vicariously living through her niece in the storyline (esp if you listen to her jsjsj) :deadbanana4:

why the 2k writers better writers than the actual wwe ones lowkey…

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.