Pro-Wrestling: The “Triple H Era” is Official

Ryan

The way you homos keep dragging this Floplexa and Skanksha stan war.

:dies:

• Replies 23.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jonathan

• Chris

• BussC,XOXO

• Bloodflowers.

Top Posters In This Topic

49 minutes ago, XAMJ said:

So they were extras :rip:

:lmao: Sure jan.  I mean, I get it, it's not the same as a guest appearance on a failed 80s-sitcom reboot that was swiftly deemed not good enough by America's #8 streaming service...  But people might actually watch you being an "extra" on Bar Rescue :michael: 

13 minutes ago, andresg770 said:

:lmao: Sure jan.  I mean, I get it, it's not the same as a guest appearance on a failed 80s-sitcom reboot that was swiftly deemed not good enough by America's #8 streaming service...  But people might actually watch you being an "extra" on Bar Rescue :michael: 

I’m sure lexis cheque was still bigger sis 

Peacock is owned by nbcuniversal unlike that budget tv show kkkonservative  Americans like to watch :coffee2:

Taylor Wilde copies ECW's Ariel tarot gimmick and shows off Alexa Bliss how to cut a witchy promo :clap3:

3 hours ago, Chris said:

Sheamus looks so good for 56.

:soda:

be for real :deadbanana4:

6 hours ago, highwind44029 said:

Trinity and Mercedes getting more TV time on Bar Rescue than Alexa during Wrestlemania season though :bibliahh:

Nndmdmdmmmfkdkdkdkkdd

jgjgjgjgjgjg

ngnngg

nng

biiiiiiiih

5 hours ago, XAMJ said:

I’m sure lexis cheque was still bigger sis 

Well, the most famous guest star that season show could afford was Seth Green, so... I have some doubts :coffee2: 

2 hours ago, slik said:

Oh my

this looks so bad , I was at the gym and they were playing smack down and the girl next to me told her man why are they wrestling in slow motion. 

A WINNING on Monday night for me :WAP:

Michelle: Honestly Melina, what do you want from us? All we're trynna do... is have a little fun.

Melina: aLl wE'rE tRynNa dO iS hAve a LiTTle fUn :isudumblmao:

Actually... mIchElLe :isudumblmao:

All you're doing... is getting FAT!!

17 hours ago, Bloodflowers. said:

Taylor Wilde copies ECW's Ariel tarot gimmick and shows off Alexa Bliss how to cut a witchy promo :clap3:

Taylor’s witch gimmick just isn’t connecting with me rn, but maybe having KiLynn around will help (KiLynn’s a great pickup for Impact, too.)

side note: Killer Kelly the woman that you are :jonny5:

The only thing Rosa Mendes won in the WWE.

5 minutes ago, Chris said:

The only thing Rosa Mendes won in the WWE.

Jen and Rebecca had potential :coffee2:

5 hours ago, Bloodflowers. said:

Michelle: Honestly Melina, what do you want from us? All we're trynna do... is have a little fun.

Melina: aLl wE'rE tRynNa dO iS hAve a LiTTle fUn :isudumblmao:

Actually... mIchElLe :isudumblmao:

All you're doing... is getting FAT!!

Wait, I remember this promo but couldn't tell you where or when it happened :dies:  But I remember Melina's mocking voice SO VIVIDLY.  Didn't she even pause awkwardly in the middle like Michelle did??

:bibliahh: 

2 hours ago, andresg770 said:

Wait, I remember this promo but couldn't tell you where or when it happened :dies:  But I remember Melina's mocking voice SO VIVIDLY.  Didn't she even pause awkwardly in the middle like Michelle did??

:bibliahh: 

I was trying to find the segment on YouTube so I could put it here, but there isn't one I could find :weeps:

i think legend JOY GIOVANNI was also present in that segment too :jonnycat:

2 hours ago, Chris said:

You're welcome (f)aggots.

:dies:  I could've sworn it was a backstage segment, but somehow this way it's even funnier to me :dies: 

1 hour ago, andresg770 said:

:dies:  I could've sworn it was a backstage segment, but somehow this way it's even funnier to me :dies: 

the way I say actually MEHCHELLE to my coworker named michelle all the time because of this :ahh:

Bugley basically admitting that she and the extra threw a tantrum while laying on the floor. :fan:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.