Pro-Wrestling: The “Triple H Era” is Official

Ryan

Impact Wrestling has denied Lady Frost’s request for release…they plan on making her sit out the remainder of the 2yrs left of her contract unpaid 

• Replies 23.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jonathan

• Chris

• BussC,XOXO

• Bloodflowers.

Top Posters In This Topic

23 minutes ago, abc1990 said:

Impact Wrestling has denied Lady Frost’s request for release…they plan on making her sit out the remainder of the 2yrs left of her contract unpaid 

the ownership at Impact is what holds them back truly, a poverty promotion that does nasty **** like this :biblio:

1 minute ago, Jonathan said:

the ownership at Impact is what holds them back truly, a poverty promotion that does nasty **** like this :biblio:

Apparently they had booked her for tapings the day she had a medical procedure already scheduled, and since she didn’t attend the tapings she wasn’t paid…that’s what made her request her release 

Sooo my cousin is on set at Jerry Lawlers house working on whatever documentary WWE has going on…she FaceTimed me and I wasn’t gonna answer but she called again so I figured it must be urgent because she doesn’t call me….I answer and she has Lita on the camera telling me hi. My damn jaw dropped!!

10 minutes ago, TheShowoff said:

Sooo my cousin is on set at Jerry Lawlers house working on whatever documentary WWE has going on…she FaceTimed me and I wasn’t gonna answer but she called again so I figured it must be urgent because she doesn’t call me….I answer and she has Lita on the camera telling me hi. My damn jaw dropped!!

congrats omg :jonny6:

the way i wouldve had a heart attack chile

43 minutes ago, abc1990 said:

Impact gonna Impact. The allegations in that Fightful report are nuts. I wonder if she can work indies, or if she has an exclusive deal.

The fact that Killer Kelly and Masha are there for at least a few more years :rip: Hope my girls have better luck.

• She has asked for her release repeatedly. She is on an exclusive PPA deal which prevents her from working for another company, but since she isn't working, she isn't getting paid.

• She required a medical procedure done and informed IMPACT management of this, and the time that she would need, but they booked her anyway for those tapings which she had to fly to at her own expense. 

• They did not provide reimbursement for certain things that they said they would

• Effectively, she is paying for travel accommodations that end up costing her more than she gets from the tapings, working for a company that she feels doesn't value her health.

“There are also issues raised as far as how much Frost is paid, compared to the costs of performing at the tapings.

There were also other reimbursements for things like blood work that she says were not provided, though they were supposed to be. One note was that one meal is generally provided during a 12 hour work day during tapings. There are also other unpaid travel accommodations that Frost said effectively was costing her money to work for the tapings, for a company she felt doesn't value her health.”

Edited by plaidarms

11 minutes ago, TheShowoff said:

Awww that's such a lovely story!!! :clap:  

21 minutes ago, TheShowoff said:

Congrats! I would’ve been in shambles :jonny5:

1 hour ago, plaidarms said:

Impact gonna Impact. The allegations in that Fightful report are nuts. I wonder if she can work indies, or if she has an exclusive deal.

The fact that Killer Kelly and Masha are there for at least a few more years :rip: Hope my girls have better luck.

Kross already said this about Scarlett's contract back then and yet people still come for them about that like they were wrong for wanting to leave/better :dies:

10 hours ago, Chris said:

Are we sure those are real?

Btw do you think he really is bi?

:eek:

I believe they are, check out her older tweets too! LG(B)T king :clap3:

-----

NXT will be returning Halloween Havoc as a premium live event. Ladies, are we ready for Wendy Choo vs Mandy Rose for the Undisputed NXT Women's Championship as the main event with special guest referee GODffany Stratton?

aj0HhIL.gif

8 hours ago, plaidarms said:

Never forget the Christmas Eve Natalya/Layla stan war last year :dies:

That was one of the most iconic things ever.

It all started over a simple question.

Riddle’s d*ck is the tea, I would gobble him…

spacer.png

2 hours ago, Jonathan said:

congrats omg :jonny6:

the way i wouldve had a heart attack chile

2 hours ago, plaidarms said:

Congrats! I would’ve been in shambles :jonny5:

2 hours ago, andresg770 said:

Awww that's such a lovely story!!! :clap:  

1 hour ago, slik said:

Love it @TheShowoff

Separate note, I wonder what TK means by this...

Thanks y’all. I was literally lost for words.  I tried to take a screenshot but she had to have been in a hurry because she said hi and left so fast lmaooo

This Dynamite is a mess

This does not feel like a go home show for one of your two biggest ppvs it feels like a longer episode of Rampage

This didn’t feel like a go-home show at all, unfortunately. I liked the women’s tag, though. Jamie Hayter bumps like a maniac. Ariya Daivari produced the last one, and I have a feeling he did this one, too.

Other than that, I like the men’s four way and the main event. Still on the fence about buying the ppv - the women’s four way, trios final, and MCMG vs. FTR is not enough for me to drop $50

48 minutes ago, plaidarms said:

Also @slik is it me, or does this Mox/Punk stuff kinda suck?

Kinda?

1 hour ago, plaidarms said:

Also @slik is it me, or does this Mox/Punk stuff kinda suck?

It totally does

The story makes zero sense...there's a lot really frustrating me with AEW right now...Why are Wardlow and Hangman in six-man matches on the ppv....why did the go home show end with three wrestlers who aren't even signed with the company (and I like Ospreay too)...why was Big Cass hogging time on the go home ep and not next week and why is he there at all, like Miro and Lance Archer and Hobbs and Starks and Dante Martin and etc barely get tv time as is, now just add another to the list...

And lets talk about Ospreay -- he and Omega have been AT IT on Twitter for months, so the conclusion of that is a match on the go home before a ppv and not the ppv itself?

TK has wobbly wheels on the AEW bus right now

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.