• Chris

• BussC,XOXO

• Bloodflowers.

Top Posters In This Topic

AEW loves an interim champion 

7 minutes ago, slik said:

Nina Turner loves The Acclaimed

Ugh she’s insufferable 

Its not like CM did anything for AEW or it's ratings, so him leaving is hardly a loss for anyone.

However Triple H takeover have been brutal for AEW. Now both WWE and aew appeal to somewhat same fans, also aew haven't been heaven for wrestlers who left WWE because they were dissatisfied with their positions in Vince' WWE.

They really need to reconstruct it with less titles, less people and make effort to have some wrestlers consistently appear on tv show every week.

i went away from wrestling for a few months and AEW in shambles :rip: 

8 hours ago, EJQL8 said:

Wendy Choo and Tiffany Stratton are future WM main eventers. :jonny:

It's truee, it's true :jonny:

I wake up, and apparently there’s a ton of backstage drama??

Alright, so VOW claim Eddie Kingston allegedly got suspended after getting into an argument with and swinging on Sammy Guevara. Apparently Sammy made a comment about his body he didn’t like. So far the only part that has been officially confirmed is that Kingston has already served his suspension.

Also, some super wild Thunder Rosa/Jamie Hayter allegations. 

Voices Of Wrestling alluded to Sammy & Eddie getting into a fist fight, with Eddie being suspended on their Instant Reaction show

Edit: In another tidbit, it was said that Jamie & Britt legit hate Rosa’s guts, and Rosa hid in the bathroom in fear of getting beat up by Jamie after breaking her nose. There was also speculation (even though SRS claims the injury is real) that Rosa isn’t actually injured, and was sent away to let the drama cool off.

Eddie Kingston has recently completed a suspension from AEW.

Dave Meltzer is reporting that Kingston was secretly suspended from AEW a few weeks ago after getting into a verbal dispute with Sammy Guevara. The suspension is already over.

tf is going on ???

Spoiler

Edited by plaidarms

The fact that the drama surrounding AEW is more entertaining than the shows themselves.

:skull:

49 minutes ago, zoldyck said:

The drama, the real housewives of AEW would stomp on total divas

Tony KKKlan is paying his friends in wrestling media to report "real life" backstage drama to gain internet interest into watching his declining weekly show since he is unable to book a kayfabe show in order to gain interest

Edit: In another tidbit, it was said that Jamie & Britt legit hate Rosa’s guts, and Rosa hid in the bathroom in fear of getting beat up by Jamie after breaking her nose. There was also speculation (even though SRS claims the injury is real) that Rosa isn’t actually injured, and was sent away to let the drama cool off.

:deadbanana4: the legit toxic lockerroom

Ever since Thunder Rosa made Marina post with that loaf of bread in her hands I knew she was crazy. Hopefully Jamie rocks ha **** :clap3: 

27 minutes ago, mxoonlight said:

Ever since Thunder Rosa made Marina post with that loaf of bread in her hands I knew she was crazy. Hopefully Jamie rocks ha **** :clap3: 

my thing is what is sandbagging all these girls do for you? TK a bit too nice chile bc Vincent would’ve been took the title off ha. :dies:

Sad :dies:

The imagery of Rosa hiding in the bathroom panicking is sendingggg :bibliahh:

She’s feuded with three girls this past month alone? Didn’t know she was this messy, she seemed v pleasant in Renee’s podcast.

4 hours ago, Bloodflowers. said:

Tony KKKlan is paying his friends in wrestling media to report "real life" backstage drama to gain internet interest into watching his declining weekly show since he is unable to book a kayfabe show in order to gain interest

is it working though? I haven't seen anyone mention AEW ratings here for a long time (or I simply missed the posts)

18 minutes ago, zoldyck said:

is it working though? I haven't seen anyone mention AEW ratings here for a long time (or I simply missed the posts)

Maybe yesterday they finally hit one milli after CM Punk and backstage drama payola in wrestling media circles, they haven't seen that number in ages

Just now, Bloodflowers. said:

Maybe yesterday they finally hit one milli after CM Punk and backstage drama payola in wrestling media circles, they haven't seen that number in ages

welp it is bad for them they better milk all the drama they could

PWI confirms Rosa’s injury is real. Unfortunate she couldn’t hold out an extra few days until the PPV.

“PWInsider.com has confirmed that the nature of Thunder Rosa's injury is a disc issue in her back. We are told it was something she has been trying to work through of late. There's no word on a timetable for her return.”

The wheels on the AEW bus are barely hanging on

some sites now saying a Punk/Mox rematch will happen at ALL OUT

this booking makes no sense at all

Edited by slik

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.