Pro-Wrestling: The “Triple H Era” is Official

Ryan

I actually liked that they just segued into the match instead of going to a commercial break or having the match later tonight :clap3: 

• Replies 23.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jonathan

• Chris

• BussC,XOXO

• Bloodflowers.

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, coolcristobal said:

They can’t get Mandy to sub for her? :rip:

Messy ass tournament.

Cursed titles. Cursed tournament. Delete it

spacer.png

Edited by .KUNTana

Poor Rhea.

Heel turn

New theme

New character

New hair

New attire

Edge

Damian Priest

Finn Balor

spacer.png

The rumor is that Jeff Jarrett is gone from WWE (he was just at Summerslam :rip:), and Road Dogg is coming back to replace him as VP of Live Events.  Ryan Katz (former NXT head writer) also seems to be coming to WWE.  Triple HHH must be pressed like a panini that they lost Regal to AEW lol.

Also, final SD ratings for last Friday: 2.084M viewers (8% increase from last week). Demo also up from 0.44 to 0.47 (#1 for the night)

47 minutes ago, Karma88 said:

Asuka is a flop. Alexa deserves a better partner.

spacer.png

Please go back into hiding I'm begging

3 minutes ago, plaidarms said:

They’re using an Aliyah match for Bayley’s return? :rip:

In fairness, which heel on SDL could help put her over the same way?  Ronda's too OP, Shayna's slowly recovering from her own booking, Sonya's most memorable MR moments have been as an authority figure, Lacey's MIA, and Nattie's a dud :michael: 

I was just happy to see Queenley back in the ring tbh :cries: 

Aliyah has been wrestling for a decade. For her experience level, her skills should be anywhere from that of an upper-midcarder to a main event talent, and they’re just not. I am so confused as to how she’s managed to stay around for so long.

Also, for the love of GOD someone get Bayley a new finisher.

3 minutes ago, slik said:

WAIT, ALIYAH HAS BEEN WRESTLING FOR A DECADE

:gaycat6:

Yeah, she debuted in the indies January 2013.

Was Gargano's return tonight reported anywhere? :eek: Like, the rumors were around for a while, but I don't recall seeing anything for tonight!

Okay, Theory vs. Gargano (presumably)??  I'm officially intrigued!  Will the ladies from The Way also make appearances during this feud??? :duca:

Tony Kahn is fuming right now. 

This whole Johnny Gargano/Theory storyline.

Someone post the gif of Gargano putting his hands on Theory's booty.

And now Kirk Angel's showing up on Raw next week??  Those hush payments must've been sizable if they can afford all these guest stars with Vince gone lol

9 minutes ago, plaidarms said:

So Gargano could keep his name, but Io had to change hers? Hm…

Maybe it's better for Io to change her ring name on the MR so she can keep wrestling as "Io Shirai" in the indies or abroad -- if she ever leaves WWE, that is.  Meanwhile, I believe John Gargano is his real name, so that probably gives him some advantages in terms of trademarks.  Might be wrong, though

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.