• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jonathan

• Chris

• BLΔCKP!NK

• Bloodflowers.

Top Posters In This Topic

It looks like Andrade got injured…. again.

Glad to see Kenny back. Also, thought KiLynn and Toni had a good showing together.

6 hours ago, slik said:

Lmao not CM Punk burying Dean Ambrose so effortlessly on the mic :rip: this is why Dean was never a major player in WWE like fellow The Shield members

Speaking of Dean, he reminds me of a certain p*rn star and I think y'all know who I am talking about, he is very big name but I don't remember his name, he looks like Dean Ambrose but more mucles :dies:

NXT UK is being rebranded as NXT Europe 

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/wwe-launch-nxt-europe-2023-nxt-uk-make-impact-upcoming-event

Ready for me, @getinthezone and @Mr. Stratus to be the first LGBT stable of WWE when we debut "The Gay Agenda" on NXT Europe :jonnycat:

Now I kinda sorta wanna start training at pro wrestling school since there's a better chance of getting into WWE

Hope they tour Croatia, even for a small venue house show, so I can see the experience

ngl this NXT Europe expansion has me worried for the European indies (again)

Keep Hunter far away from Alex Windsor, Rhio, Kanji, and Laura Di Matteo :rip:

13 minutes ago, Bloodflowers. said:

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/wwe-launch-nxt-europe-2023-nxt-uk-make-impact-upcoming-event

Ready for me, @getinthezone and @Mr. Stratus to be the first LGBT stable of WWE when we debut "The Gay Agenda" on NXT Europe :jonnycat:

Now I kinda sorta wanna start training at pro wrestling school since there's a better chance of getting into WWE

Hope they tour Croatia, even for a small venue house show, so I can see the experience

@sugrbby666 your time has come to be the Mickie James of the EU. :sistrens:

This is apparently what caused Punk to go on a random rant about Adam Page last night.

I like Punk but the man has got to stop clinging onto everything that makes him angry in life, sheesh

21 minutes ago, slik said:

This is apparently what caused Punk to go on a random rant about Adam Page last night.

I like Punk but the man has got to stop clinging onto everything that makes him angry in life, sheesh

What did AJ Lee's husband do now?

Alright, so far it looks like all the women that got released from NXT UK are:

Amale, Xia Brookside, Nina Samuels, Millie McKenzie, and Dani Luna

Considering NXT UK allegedly pays peanuts, hopefully they fare well outside WWE.

The UK talent that got released are probably the ones that are unable to move to the US during the transition to NXT Europe 

Dynamite not drawing a million even after Punk and Omega's return, and reports of Punk being toxic backstage. Triple H is laughing somewhere. :sistrens:

37 minutes ago, plaidarms said:

Considering NXT UK allegedly pays peanuts, hopefully they fare well outside WWE.

Not Amale :cries: 

47 minutes ago, plaidarms said:

Nooooo Xia Brookside :weeps: she was a proud Avrilizer

At least Jinny is still here, ready for her to join Pretty Deadly stable and feud with Maxium Male Models :jonnycat:

------

So Meiko, Jinny, and Isla are probably heading to NXT?

1 hour ago, Bloodflowers. said:

Nooooo Xia Brookside :weeps: she was a proud Avrilizer

At least Jinny is still here, ready for her to join Pretty Deadly stable and feud with Maxium Male Models :jonnycat:

------

7 minutes ago, johnzy13 said:

Jinny moved to the US back when Gunther did, so she’s definitely safe from being released 

16 minutes ago, johnzy13 said:

I could see Jinny and Isla in stateside NXT.

Meiko is a different situation. She’s legendary, but doesn’t fit character-wise/age-wise for what 2.0 is aiming for. (Also no one knows if she even wants to move to the US)

I’m not sure what they’ll do about her considering… (taping spoilers below):

Spoiler

As of the last taping, Blair Davenport is the #1 contender for Meiko’s title. Since the show is on hiatus, though, they’ll probably never get to run the match. I could see Meiko vacating the title and going back to Japan.

1 hour ago, plaidarms said:

Meiko is a different situation. She’s legendary, but doesn’t fit character-wise/age-wise for what 2.0 is aiming for. (Also no one knows if she even wants to move to the US)

I just want to see to see another IO Vs.    Meiko and Triple H loves his Joshi girls but she is a legend and could do whatever she wants. 

5 hours ago, Bloodflowers. said:

What did AJ Lee's husband do now?

He randomly dared Hangman to come to the ring and said he was a coward when he didn't...apparently that wasn't planned and everyone in the back was like 'huh' because he was supposed to be cutting a promo on Moxley

PWI saying as of yesterday Toxic Attraction is set to be at Smackdown. No word on if they’re actually on the show or not.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.