Pro-Wrestling: The “Triple H Era” is Official

Ryan

The booking is pretty odd. I have a feeling Bianca will squash Becky in sub-26 seconds at Summerslam to retain the title.

• Replies 23.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jonathan

• Chris

• BussC,XOXO

• Bloodflowers.

Top Posters In This Topic

we lost

they want to spit roast dominic so bad :jonnycat:

Ugh, Finn really is the kind of straight guy I want to have as a friend not just because he's hot but also because he's a truly decent person :smitten: 

The way I'd secretly pine for him whenever we hang out.  I bet he's the type that would punch a douchey bro at a bar for calling me a slur :clap3: 

Anyway, enough of me being a romantic...  How did Priest botch that move with Rey?  Is his upper-body strength non-existent, like mine? :huh: And not Rey letting them hit Dominik with the chair and then flopping out of the ring like a Magikarp when he saw them coming for him :dies: 

That hype package could've been a match or backstage vignette... :coffee2: 

And I missed the start of the show (Bianca/Carmella was already on when I started my stream), but apparently Titus O'Neil boasted about how WWE never talks about issues that are "divisive"??  The same company that created Retribution when the te BLM protests were at their peak?

girl-sure-jan.gif

Not Alexa being demoted to the 24/7 division…not Doudrop almost killing Alexa 

2 hours ago, Bussea said:

we lost

They’ve been a couple for almost 2yrs now 

Just now, abc1990 said:

I honestly thought her legs bent the wrong way when she took that splash :mazen: 

GOATsuka managing to avoid all that buffoonery though :alexz2:

Wait, not the 7/11 Title technically being the main event for the night lol.  And why is Miz dressed like a Warbler??

Tamina FOUR TIME :clap3:

Bianca getting socked in the middle of her saying her long ass catchphrase sent me :lmao:

This build up is so messy, I think the plan was to stretch Rhea vs Bianca into Summerslam? Becky is the second best option so I guess I’m not too bothered but idk why Carmella’s been so involved. Seems kinda pointless tbh.

12 minutes ago, coolcristobal said:

Bianca getting socked in the middle of her saying her long ass catchphrase sent me :lmao:

This build up is so messy, I think the plan was to stretch Rhea vs Bianca into Summerslam? Becky is the second best option so I guess I’m not too bothered but idk why Carmella’s been so involved. Seems kinda pointless tbh.

The time it took Becky to drop the title in front of Bianca and walk off, Bianca had enough time to attack her back smh 

39 minutes ago, XAMJ said:

Alexa does not deserve this holy ****

Lmaoooooooooo that Sasha voodoo just won't let up. Liv being a champ while Alexa is lost in the shuffle just feels right lmao

Not a 5x women’s champion in the 24/7 division now…Alesser keeps letting them play in her face :deadbanana4:

46 minutes ago, Jonathan said:

Not a 5x women’s champion in the 24/7 division now…Alesser keeps letting them play in her face :deadbanana4:

Lily outsold 

1 hour ago, Jonathan said:

It's honestly gaggy to see her so effortlessly irrelevant now because she was THE it girl a few years ago and always had a push whenever she was available :skull: 

10 hours ago, coolcristobal said:

It should've been a triple threat, but my guess was that this one-on-one rematch was always their plan for Bianca/Becky and Naomi, Rhea, etc. were supposed to give Bianca a good halfway point reign with a longer slew of defenses in the same way she had for the SmackDown title. But both of those plans getting nixed and Carmella being quickly shuffled in has made the anticipation for a rematch of Becky/Bianca almost nonexistent because Becky hasn't been able to execute her "spiraling" storyline vs. Asuka and Bianca's reign has still been stuck in first gear ever since they announced Sonya as her first challenger :bibliahh: 

I have a really bad feeling they're going to rehash the SummerSlam angle from last year in reverse and have that be the catalyst for Becky's downward spiral, but who knows 

2 hours ago, mxoonlight said:

It's honestly gaggy to see her so effortlessly irrelevant now because she was THE it girl a few years ago and always had a push whenever she was available :skull: 

It should've been a triple threat, but my guess was that this one-on-one rematch was always their plan for Bianca/Becky and Naomi, Rhea, etc. were supposed to give Bianca a good halfway point reign with a longer slew of defenses in the same way she had for the SmackDown title. But both of those plans getting nixed and Carmella being quickly shuffled in has made the anticipation for a rematch of Becky/Bianca almost nonexistent because Becky hasn't been able to execute her "spiraling" storyline vs. Asuka and Bianca's reign has still been stuck in first gear ever since they announced Sonya as her first challenger :bibliahh: 

I have a really bad feeling they're going to rehash the SummerSlam angle from last year in reverse and have that be the catalyst for Becky's downward spiral, but who knows 

Yeah Bianca’s still pretty over with the fans but her reign feels so cold atm. Sad :monkey: 

Idk why they refuse to book Becky into a losing streak sooner, it really would have sold the spiraling angle and Becky doesn’t seem to mind eating pins. 

14 hours ago, abc1990 said:

Just watched this match. Alexa straight up folded in half skdkdk Douflop sis :biblio:

Any word on when Miss Diar is coming back? :celestial5:

58 minutes ago, highwind44029 said:

Any word on when Miss Diar is coming back? :celestial5:

No. The last update on her was that she’s using a heart monitor right now.

so are the women’s tag titles are dead on both brands lmao

Not Cora Jade Madusa-ing her tag belt :rip:

Guess both tag divisions are done for? 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.