Pro-Wrestling: The “Triple H Era” is Official

Ryan

1 hour ago, Bussea said:

mess wasn’t Akio Jimmy Wang Yang :dies: are you talking about Hiroko?

Well we still know it's not Hiroko, considering JR had to convince Vince that people have Asian fetishes so he would hire Gail Kim :shakeno: 

1 hour ago, slik said:

IDK I just googled 'WWE releases 2005' and copied the names off a list on some site

Haven't people said Dawn Marie never does appearances/conventions because she doesn't need the money...guessing her or Christy Hemme 

IIRC, Dawn's release story is that they fired her while she was pregnant, so she lodged a formal complaint with the government, sued WWE, and they settled a couple of years later.

• Replies 23.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jonathan

• Chris

• BussC,XOXO

• Bloodflowers.

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, slik said:

this ladies response...

:deadbanana4: the Vincent bootlickers scrambling

I can't believe people are even shocked about Vince McMahon doing all of this. Personally, I'm just shocked he even paid them cause he is such a piece of ****. 

How can you be surprised considering all the other stuff he has done including not giving a **** when his talent dies and having women bark like a dog...

dog12.gif

I mean Vince even was in the process of writing an incest storyline for his own daughter. :ace:

Vince is done, people are gross if this man get cheered during his next appearance, which im 99% sure he will appear tonight. 

It’s clearly Christy. It all adds up. :rip: 

On 7/6/2022 at 11:01 PM, slik said:

Kind of surprised Wimbledon doesn't do bigger numbers 

Tennis has media payola propaganda but nobody watches or cares about tennis.

16 hours ago, plaidarms said:

I’m watching Impact on a whim, and I really think my biggest issue with them is their production. Why on Earth do they have the hard cam facing the ramp? :rip:

I know. They have great storylines but they need to fix production value up!

Also Impact having signed transgender Knockout! Now it's WWE turn to sign a trans wrestler :clap3:

2 hours ago, orange22 said:

Legend getting a bag and then running to TNA I know that’s right!

And giving birth to 4 babies at once. Queen tingz!

All this tea :jonny:

Christy better get her justice :biblio: I know she got a pay out, but she had the IT factor and it’s sad she didn’t go on to accomplish too much in the business. TNA also dropped the ball with her too :jonny3:

This also makes me think of Ashley and even further more makes her story legitimate. I always believed her, but knowing how shitty this company is, it makes me wonder who else this happened to. No wonder so many women leave wwe and never look back

5 hours ago, XAMJ said:

I think it was Christy Hemmie because that girl was the next IT girl, so it made no sense for her to be released out of nowhere.

This! The way she was wanting to train, could make anything gold and was a star then boom, gone. It's definitely her. 

So Vince McMahon has been with men?

:skull:

Tentative Smackdown plans via Fightful

Spoiler

Fightful has learned the following plans for Smackdown tonight, subject to change.

- Xia Li vs. Raquel Rodriguez is slated to be the dark match

- Roman Reigns, The Usos and Paul Heyman are supposed to kick off the show.

- Jinder Mahal & Shanky vs. The Viking Raiders

- Liv Morgan promo. Natalya and Ronda are supposed to get involved. 

- Ronda Rousey vs. Natalya 

- Maximum Male Models 2022 Tennis Cllection

- Lacey Evans & Aliyah vs. Shayna Baszler & Shotzi 

- Los Lotharios vs. Usos

- Drew McIntyre vs. Sheamus

7 minutes ago, Chris said:

So Vince McMahon has been with men?

LGBTQ boss, we luv 2 c this representation :heart:

Whoever had Vince in 2003 was a lucky ass motherf*cker.

Wait could the manager from 1996 to 2004 be Terri Runnels?

Also what happen to Lilian Garcia and her podcast? Renee Young kinda ate her up :skull:

Lilian would always make wrestlers spill their darkest traumas and juice for her podcasts promo and then brag about it afterwords how she can squeeze these long-kept secrets out of them lsksksksk :dies:

I still can't believe she made Momckie publicly cry and made her talk about family rape and incest when she was a kid :rip:

I mean, it's brave and takes courage to openly discuss these things but... man, did Lilian go in just to get wrestlers confess their most shocking stories and traumas publicly for her podcast, same with Paige :toofunny3:

Viking Raiders have some cool new theme music.

:eek:

Pat not being on this show :clap3: I can enjoy it #ThankYouCorbin

1 minute ago, slik said:

Ludvig's package is so nice to look at

:hippo:

It definitely is.

Corbin and Graves doing Pat McCafé's dance :dies: How did the announce table not collapse?

The way Ludvig says "worthy" was kinda adorable to me :biggrin:

8 hours ago, slik said:

Gotta be Christy Hemme

WVlp8U2m.jpg

There's also more quotes from her:

"My departure from WWE was on my own terms because I stuck to my guns on my morals and values as a human being. I knew in my gut that it would be the end, but I also knew that carrying guilt for knowingly doing something against what I believed wasn't worth getting ahead. Leaving broke my heart... but doing the right thing is something I will always be proud of. "

“At the time, it was a lot of soul-searching of ‘Okay, I could make a big thing of this – I could make a BIG thing of this – but what do I want to leave in my own legacy? What do I want people to think of when they hear my name? What’s more important to me?’ At the time, I wasn’t ready for that kind of stuff to come up when you hear my name.”

Omg it definitely sounds like it was her. She was robbed! She really deserved to be the IT girl and then she was just released out of no where

We were robbed of Christy Hemme vs Candice Michelle for the women’s title as the first women’s wrestlemania main event 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.