• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jonathan

• Chris

• BLΔCKP!NK

• Bloodflowers.

Top Posters In This Topic

SHOTZI botching the entire match oh my LORD I hate when the girls mess up in big matches like this, she could've been concussed after that landing on the ladder like GIRL... Raquel too, she looked so awkward during the match oof these 2 really brought down the entire match.

I actually enjoyed Nattie/Ronda, idk why but I love the way Ronda sells, literally a rag doll. Nattie telling the crowd to SHUT UP when they're dead silent always kills me. Livs cash in was great, it lowkey seemed like Ronda was saying farewell nnnnn who do we think Liv is feuding with first?? Idk about Bayleaf as Livs first opponent because it wouldn't benefit either losing so soon. Maybe Sonya? with Xia as her backup idk.

Carmella girl i'm BEGGING you please retire the superkicks they literally never connect Charlottes moonsaults tease. I feel like Carmella need to re-vamp her entire moveset tbh.

So excited for Shotzi and ***** shat the bed. Nick Khan was on the front row too, so she's so getting fired. :weeps:

3 hours ago, Jamie£er said:

Carmella girl i'm BEGGING you please retire the superkicks they literally never connect Charlottes moonsaults tease. I feel like Carmella need to re-vamp her entire moveset tbh.

I think she needs a face turn at this point. But I also don’t understand why she can’t do a bit more as a heel. We’ve seen her pull off solid moves before :deadbanana2:maybe that’s where this whole Mella “respect” story is going 

a Mandy/Ziggler NXT title run could be good for her 

Edited by orange22

23 minutes ago, EJQL8 said:

So excited for Shotzi and ***** shat the bed. Nick Khan was on the front row too, so she's so getting fired. :weeps:

Nick Khan saw her ******* up and started rubbing his hands together like Birdman :deadvision:

Shotzi and Raquel were both terrible last night. I wonder if they regret letting some girls go? :deadbanana4:

Imagine how much better the Women’s tag team match at Wrestlemania would have been as a ladder match. Becky, Asuka, & Liv carried MITB. 

Tiffany Stratton will be serving ring general when she finally does MITB

Her and Alba Fyre at MITB 2024

Jeff Hardy Sport GIF by WWE

The way Austin is getting grilled all over the internet.

Bacardo Royale

And to think we could've had Doudrop in this MITB, but instead she had to watch the PPV from catering or even her house :'( 

1 minute ago, andresg770 said:

And to think we could've had Doudrop in this MITB, but instead she had to watch the PPV from catering or even her house :'( 

And you know sis would have been flying all over the place we were robbed :sadviolin:

Austin Theory getting the internet upset, kings only :clap3:

6 hours ago, EJQL8 said:

Lisa needs to save her career before it's too late.

Bacardo Royale

SCREAMING at Nattie yelling b*tch and trying to be edgy :skull: and her iconic shut up at already dead silent and bored crowd :ahh:

Ronda campaigning for Liv is not what I expected :gaygacat3:

6 hours ago, EJQL8 said:

:skull: 

56 minutes ago, highwind44029 said:

:alexz:

Does a tag team loss count, Sasha and Bayley beat Nattie and Ronda in a tag match on Raw in January 2019 lol

Liv needs a legend title defense instead of Titt/Honda…someone like Lita, Victoria, or Beth :coffee2:

I really don’t see Liv lasting past Clash or even Summerslam. There’s no way she’s beating Ronda or Charlotte, especially as a face. They haven’t established Liv as a decent opponent yet. I don’t know how they would book a long reign for her unless she avoids all of the bigger girls.

Maybe Bayley would put her over but that’s it. Only chance is if she starts feuding with Nattie/Shotzi/Aliyah and the likes but I don’t see that happening. Charlotte should be returning soon and streets are saying Ronda is getting a rematch at Summerslam. I fear she’s gonna get a Nikki ASS-sized reign.

2 hours ago, touchofmyhand said:

I really don’t see Liv lasting past Clash or even Summerslam. There’s no way she’s beating Ronda or Charlotte, especially as a face. They haven’t established Liv as a decent opponent yet. I don’t know how they would book a long reign for her unless she avoids all of the bigger girls.

Maybe Bayley would put her over but that’s it. Only chance is if she starts feuding with Nattie/Shotzi/Aliyah and the likes but I don’t see that happening. Charlotte should be returning soon and streets are saying Ronda is getting a rematch at Summerslam. I fear she’s gonna get a Nikki ASS-sized reign.

She’s only built momentum by winning via roll ups and taking the pin in the fatal 5 way. She isn’t getting a mega push , wwes booking of her is someone who needs to have their feel good moment. 

2 hours ago, TheShowoff said:

If the booking is right Livs reign could be great.

Don't even bother.

Shotzi got injured at the Money in the Bank ladder match.

31 minutes ago, Chris said:

Shotzi got injured at the Money in the Bank ladder match.

I feel bad for her. She’s had what like 5 matches in the past year and then got thrown into a high stakes, dangerous match. I feel like her nerves/ring rust got the best for her. Praying that after this injury they repackage her and give her a fresh start (even on NXT) she deserves it. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.