Pro-Wrestling: The “Triple H Era” is Official

Ryan

22 hours ago, getinthezone said:

is aew womens dvision good? Toni Storm looks really interesting, ive never watched it tho 

No, they have the talent for a good division but Khan only seems to be capable of booking one woman at a time. Now it's Toni Storm before it was Britt Baker.

• Replies 23.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jonathan

• Chris

• BLΔCKP!NK

• Bloodflowers.

Top Posters In This Topic

Bugley is the current WWE Women's Champion but still can't wiggle her way onto any PPV posters. Why?

source.gif

• Haha 1

Happy 18th birthday, Sonberg :clap3:

spacer.png

• Haha 2

The WWE title match for K&QotR :bibliahh: 

Triple H era is lowkey getting boring.

Missing the messiness, stories ending abruptly, some wrestlers turned into comedic character out of nowhere. Everything going too straight for my likeness. 

23 hours ago, zoldyck said:

Missing the messiness, stories ending abruptly, some wrestlers turned into comedic character out of nowhere. Everything going too straight for my likeness. 

I actually haven't tuned in to Raw and SmackDown the past two weeks and completely missed Backlash. I think the messy draft kinda put me off. :deadbanana2:

• Haha 1

• Haha 1

Now that FRAUDovision is over, I am back to tuning into wrestling and lashing Tony Clown

ZARI.thumb.gif.f9e2b5ce45127ac721d50d9c9

Nose is really doing the most with Trevor's beard nnn if anything it just reminded me of how much better Lillian was at being a ring announcer :alexz2:

On 5/11/2024 at 10:11 AM, zoldyck said:

Everything about his era is way too predictable. Also the 4-5 matches every PPV is getting annoying since it's essentially the same people booked every event. 

On 5/18/2024 at 3:28 PM, Jamie£er said:

Nia kskskskksksks

227k likes and 14M+ views on video :rip: thank you Nia :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.