Pro-Wrestling: The “Triple H Era” is Official

Ryan

3 hours ago, mxoonlight said:

When the next title Bagel wins is the AEW women’s

spacer.png

She's gonna deliver 5 star bangers infront of 800 people in the audience and 300k watching at home.

fdtnn3p.gif

• Replies 23.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jonathan

• Chris

• BussC,XOXO

• Bloodflowers.

Top Posters In This Topic

Not too much on QUEENley now!  It's clear Triple HHH loves her and is doing whatever he can to keep her in the company.

How long have y'all been bitching and moaning about Damage CTRL flopping again?  And then they were booked in the only non-title women's feud at MANIA this year?  And they're STILL getting weekly TV time??

Not saying the faction has been a success (not at all), but you can't deny that HHHunter thinks highly of Bayley.  It's not like she's ever sat at home doing nothing despite being cleared to wrestle, or disappeared from TV for weeks just because the girl she's randomly tagging with is injured :cm: 

I lowkey could see her retiring in WWE (without overstaying her welcome, like Grantalya) and transitioning to a backstage role at the PC or as a producer.  Imagine her being in charge of booking some of your faves.  That'd be a moment most pleasing to me in my career :gaycat5:

Catching up on smackdown and LA Knight is horrible on commentary what are people smoking on this man

Just watched smackdown, how does damage ctrl come out to 0 reaction! Like everyone was SAT lol 

11 hours ago, XAMJ said:

Just watched smackdown, how does damage ctrl come out to 0 reaction! Like everyone was SAT lol 

The audience at Masked Singer when Alexa Bliss was revealed under the mask teas

17 hours ago, andresg770 said:

Not too much on QUEENley now!  It's clear Triple HHH loves her and is doing whatever he can to keep her in the company.

How long have y'all been bitching and moaning about Damage CTRL flopping again?  And then they were booked in the only non-title women's feud at MANIA this year?  And they're STILL getting weekly TV time??

Not saying the faction has been a success (not at all), but you can't deny that HHHunter thinks highly of Bayley.  It's not like she's ever sat at home doing nothing despite being cleared to wrestle, or disappeared from TV for weeks just because the girl she's randomly tagging with is injured :cm: 

I lowkey could see her retiring in WWE (without overstaying her welcome, like Grantalya) and transitioning to a backstage role at the PC or as a producer.  Imagine her being in charge of booking some of your faves.  That'd be a moment most pleasing to me in my career :gaycat5:

Bayley a company girl and is very selfless yes, but you cant deny her booking has made her look like a jobber chi-

the rest of the 4HW would never take such treatment

maybe thats why they call up Pamela so much because she doesnt mind losing djjdjd

spacer.png

4 hours ago, Bloodflowers. said:

ofc no one in WWE besides Ronda is a household name.

But at least Alexa never got crickets like how bayley and her minions are coming out to 

6 hours ago, Bloodflowers. said:

:oh:

3 hours ago, Jonathan said:

Bayley a company girl and is very selfless yes, but you cant deny her booking has made her look like a jobber chi-

the rest of the 4HW would never take such treatment

maybe thats why they call up Pamela so much because she doesnt mind losing djjdjd

"Jobber" feels like a bit of a reach tbh.  Are we seriously gonna say she's been booked like, say, Dana Brooks?  I'm pretty sure that if Queenley showed up at NXT to compete in a #1 contender's battle royal, she'd actually win it lol

Her booking reminds me of people like Molly and Victoria back in the day: the go-to established heel that helps put over the main eventers.  I mean, someone HAS to do it, since Ms. Chortle Cien Almas is too busy trying to break records or whatever.  (Even Becky put Dana over last year...)

17 minutes ago, andresg770 said:

:oh:

"Jobber" feels like a bit of a reach tbh.  Are we seriously gonna say she's been booked like, say, Dana Brooks?  I'm pretty sure that if Queenley showed up at NXT to compete in a #1 contender's battle royal, she'd actually win it lol

Her booking reminds me of people like Molly and Victoria back in the day: the go-to established heel that helps put over the main eventers.  I mean, someone HAS to do it, since Ms. Chortle Cien Almas is too busy trying to break records or whatever.  (Even Becky put Dana over last year...)

!!!

The LORD may be eating pins but at least they’re from important top stars like Becky and Bianca. Others get pinned by random AEW divas like Willow Nightingale :oh:

26 minutes ago, coolcristobal said:

!!!

The LORD may be eating pins but at least they’re from important top stars like Becky and Bianca. Others get pinned by random AEW divas like Willow Nightingale :oh:

:deadbanana2: you know what btch!

spacer.png

Pamela still being the top of discussion in here.

:'(

18 minutes ago, orange22 said:

Why was Doudrop booked better than Piper Niven on the main roster? 

spacer.png

Yikes.

Poor Kane.

28 minutes ago, orange22 said:

spacer.png

There weren’t too many top heels on Raw at that time from what I remember so she got used by default 

Doudrop name >>>>>>>>>>> Lameper Niven

I want to see Sasha hold the new women’s world championship :cries:

yes, yes I do!

3 hours ago, Dior said:

yes, yes I do!

maybe we’ll see this in 5 years :weeps:

6 hours ago, Bloodflowers. said:

Doudrop name >>>>>>>>>>> Lameper Niven

Put the crack pipe down for ONCE

4 hours ago, Dior said:

yes, yes I do!

I don’t. That copy and paste mess nnnnnnnkskksk:;;

GODcedes deadass got companies out here making belts exclusively in her honor because of her drawing power and ticket selling ability. 

Let the others gorls tussle over for a bit:gaycat2:

7 hours ago, orange22 said:

spacer.png

They really fumbled Diaper. She was everything they wanted Niabetes to be and more :doc:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.