34 minutes ago, slik said:

ricky-starks.gif

W.webp

W2.gif

2.png

1.png

FQUDpa1-X0-AEm-A7-D.gif

From the neck up, he looks like an ugly baby bird 

Nikkita Big Latto Lyons and Lash LEGEND are the future of the womens division (bc..you know, TABS :heart2:)

while SHITErray will be on her knees begging Vince/Bruce for 2 minute Main Event matches @coolcristobal

200.webp

Spoiler

emlpbd3mmp481.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=d17cd4b4b24e9bab0a52a5bd0b43c02ecc60fa10

1dcedef0ab8b2f9870f561ab25191737.jpg

We love a bald redhead king

Edited by Jamie£er

You can just tell Sheamus's is big, uncut, and girthy.

I know Theory and Starks be dm’ing each other :swan: 

22 minutes ago, Chris said:

So the entire previous thread is gone?

giphy.gif

Just like Asuka

f0e213e15178db7e4bf4b27329a64b74889ccafc

1 hour ago, Jonathan said:

Nikkita Big Latto Lyons and Lash LEGEND are the future of the womens division (bc..you know, TABS :heart2:)

while SHITErray will be on her knees begging Vince/Bruce for 2 minute Main Event matches @coolcristobal

200.webp

Yknow what girl I’ll give you Lash Legend, she has a bright future ahead of her as a talk show host / subpar wrestler on the side (an Alexa Piss tea).

Nikkita could be SLAYray’s giant bodyguard maybe? I can see them pinning Botchsha for the tag titles honestly

200.webp

19 minutes ago, coolcristobal said:

Yknow what girl I’ll give you Lash Legend, she has a bright future ahead of her as a talk show host / subpar wrestler on the side (an Alexa Piss tea).

Nikkita could be SLAYray’s giant bodyguard maybe? I can see them pinning Botchsha for the tag titles honestly

200.webp

considering SHITErray isn’t even more popular than Indi Hartwell, she’ll be ROTTING on NXT Level Up to 39 people in the crowd :bibliahh: 

while women with an actual gimmick, AND whos simply more talented (ala WendALLAH Choo) will be contending for the main championship :heart2: 

also: WendALLAH a GOATsha stan, so its already written for her to succeed :heart: 

200.webp

Btw, what are yall thoughts on STRAPya getting a campaign with Biancallah?

I don’t mind it personally, its fresh and could be a cute lil authority fued until we get the real opponents :swan:

46 minutes ago, Jonathan said:

considering SHITErray isn’t even more popular than Indi Hartwell, she’ll be ROTTING on NXT Level Up to 39 people in the crowd :bibliahh: 

while women with an actual gimmick, AND whos simply more talented (ala WendALLAH Choo) will be contending for the main championship :heart2: 

also: WendALLAH a GOATsha stan, so its already written for her to succeed :heart: 

200.webp

Sarray’s magical schoolgirl character will be a SMASH hit in the main roster, a good portion of wrestling fans are str8 nerds who like anime tropes

Wendell has the lazy millenial crowd on lock I guess? IDK

200.webp

I was at this past Raw in Detroit. It was so much fun

Was disappointed that the tag title match was postponed. Was really looking forward to seeing Rhea turning on Liv, or vice versa.

Also Naomi's entrance is so cool live

Bianca v Zelina was cute too. Sonya had everyone fooled, everyone in the crowd was shouting Asuka and Bayley

4 hours ago, Jamie£er said:

faa04a17bd66bb4c697603825e4893f1.png

Only the GOAT!

Womens tag division is trash but we LUV to see Sasha & Naomi as champs!

No Team BAD slander allowed

200.webp

Legend Mickie :jonnycat:

Not them censoring Hardcore Country anthem tho

Also Bianca vs Sonya sounds like a great feud, Sonya’s one of the better female mic workers in the roster and I think this will be her first PPV title match? It’s nice to get some fresh blood in the title scene, plus Sonya’s always been a decent ring worker. I’m surprised it’s taken this long.

Maybe this is an unpopular opinion but we’ve seen Bianca vs Bayley how many times last year? No idea why ppl wanna see it reran already when we can have Alexa, Asuka and Rhea instead.

200.webp

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.