Wendy Williams

Scotland

THE OFFICIAL WENDY WILLIAMS FAN BASE

The-Wendy-Williams-Show-Covid-19.jpg?w=1

Wendy Williams Hunter (née Wendy Joan Williams; born July 18, 1964) is an American broadcaster and writer. From 2008 to 2021, she hosted the nationally syndicated television talk show The Wendy Williams Show.

Prior to television, Williams was a radio DJ and host and quickly became known in New York as a shock jockette. She gained notoriety for her on-air spats with celebrities and was the subject of the 2006 VH1 reality television series The Wendy Williams Experience, which broadcast events surrounding her radio show.

Williams' other endeavors include authoring several books, appearances in various films and television shows, touring her comedy show, and her own product lines, including a fashion line, a jewelry collection and a wig line. Williams was inducted into the National Radio Hall of Fame in 2009. On her 50th birthday, the council of Asbury Park, New Jersey, renamed the street on which she grew up Wendy Williams Way.

Kuac1v8i o

FSP011EXoAMq7vi.jpg:large

01mag-talk-jumbo.jpg

Edited by Scotland

• 4 months later...

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Scotland

• Daydream

• Iceland

• mrmayman

I've juujed up the Wendy base and will be uploading episodes from seasons 10 - 12. 

Stay tuned, fellow WendyWatchers.

Not Scotland and Iceland fighting. WW3 is here. :redface:

7 hours ago, Iceland said:

Give up :thing:

We're preserving Wendy's legacy. Right? @Thickorita

Wendy Williams Dancing GIF - Wendy Williams Dancing Dance ...

2 hours ago, Daydream said:

Not Scotland and Iceland fighting. WW3 is here. :redface:

Only Wendy could facilitate something like this.

3 hours ago, Scotland said:

We're preserving Wendy's legacy. Right? @Thickorita

she's gone too 

give up x2 :thing:

The way she clocked that wannabe homewrecker. :jonny:

22 minutes ago, Daydream said:

The way she clocked that wannabe homewrecker. :jonny:

The way this gives me secondhand embarrassment.

Wendy cleared her.

For daily Wendell therapy. 

I've been watching some of Dillon's compilations recently and I'm finding it ever so sad to watch how lively and energetic she used to be, knowing what she is like now. :cries:

If I can come across all the episodes I might start watching the whole show from the beginning to the end, one episode a day as if it's a soap opera, just for the nostalgia.

1 minute ago, Daydream said:

I've been watching some of Dillon's compilations recently and I'm finding it ever so sad to watch how lively and energetic she used to be, knowing what she is like now. :cries:

If I can come across all the episodes I might start watching the whole show from the beginning to the end, one episode a day as if it's a soap opera, just for the nostalgia.

I don't have it all, but I have Seasons 10-12, some of 6,7, and 8 (in bad quality). Uploading them all for WW.

3 minutes ago, Scotland said:

I don't have it all, but I have Seasons 10-12, some of 6,7, and 8 (in bad quality). Uploading them all for WW.

Thank you :heart2: I'll keep an eye out, and thanks for the ones you've uploaded already!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.