• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Alldeezy

• Kern

• Kanes

• KFC

Top Posters In This Topic

I kinda miss playing instruments. I need to reintroduce the clarinet or violin back into my life.

spacer.png

On 9/9/2024 at 3:08 PM, KFC said:

I want Timothee to rub one of his feet on the side of my face so I can speak into it as if it's a phone

I wish you could react to your own posts because this deserves a react_thanks.png

i think i want to get my first tattoo but i'm scared

2 minutes ago, trueromance said:

What are you scared of? I just did my 3rd 

1 minute ago, Kern said:

What are you scared of? I just did my 3rd 

how bad is the pain? 

i've only ever gotten ear piercings which i like because it's just a quick and sharp pain and then it's over. i guess that's why i've always found tattoos intimidating, it's longer/more drawn out pain. 

i just want a tiny one though

3 minutes ago, trueromance said:

how bad is the pain? 

I have 3 tattoos on my arms and none of them really hurt. The one I did now was just a little annoying after a while but it took 2,5 hours eventually and it really wasn't that bad

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Kanes said:

I feel fat today.

Your excellent music taste is way more important than being fat/skinny :hug:

• Like 1

Me on Slasher 

77QsRXS.gif

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, trueromance said:

nothing to be afraid of :heart:  what area are you wanting to get done? because there is numbing cream and you won't even feel a thing :heart:

I got 16 and my last one was done with numbing cream and I actually didn't feel a thing so it really works. 

• Thanks 1

I'm flying home to Philadelphia from Tulsa after spending six days with my boyfriend and really wish I could stay here instead. I had an amazing time with him (even better than our time together when we met for the first time a few weeks ago) and don't want to have to go back home and deal with my scary household which has turned really emotionally and verbally abusive over the last couple years. I would love nothing more than to just stay here but I need to save some money from my new job before planning to move out. I just am not prepared for either of us to start bawling when I have to say goodbye and go through TSA and watch him leave the airport. I know that it's not goodbye forever and that we're planning on seeing each other for Thanksgiving and Christmas (👊🪵) but I just want to remain in Tulsa. I don't want to go home. 

7 hours ago, Alldeezy said:

nothing to be afraid of :heart:  what area are you wanting to get done? because there is numbing cream and you won't even feel a thing :heart:

I got 16 and my last one was done with numbing cream and I actually didn't feel a thing so it really works. 

i just want a small one either on my ankle or behind my ear, kind of like these :bird:

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Kern said:

Charli XCX and Troye Sivan... Hard to tell who's worse!

Both have shitty music and annoying fans but at least Troye is hot

not my fav Sauncy Santa I-

• Haha 1

I get speechless every time Steam gives me a rare achievement for simply finishing a game, like damn, do people just open those games for 5 minutes and never play them again?

15 minutes ago, Suilen said:

I get speechless every time Steam gives me a rare achievement for simply finishing a game, like damn, do people just open those games for 5 minutes and never play them again?

Yeah, same story as PlayStation trophies. 

Some games are very easy to Platinum and some are near impossible.

TEKKEN 6 have been the hardest to platinum for me.

1 hour ago, Kern said:

I want everyone to stream this album (at least 3 first songs) right now:

:clap3: this one too! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, nostalgic said:

:clap3: this one too! 

I'm shocked she released a follow up to this masterpiece 25 years later (I mean sonically). They are both so good

Edited by Kern
  • Like 1

Omg apparently there is supposed to be a FLOOD in my city? :rip: Because of the huge rain

my family always orders a pizza the night of the VMAs, Grammys, Oscars, etc. and we just sit and talk about everyone's outfits lmao and they always end up being some of my favorite nights of the year:heart:

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.