• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kern

• Alldeezy

• KFC

• Kanes

Top Posters In This Topic

My grandkids want me to start wearing adult diapers :skull: honestly, you **** your pants ONCE at a family dinner and everyone just decides you're unable to take care of yourself :skull:

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1

8 hours ago, Alldeezy said:

Yeah I love it more than Shazam. Especially if ya like driving and you can quickly chick the app for it. 

Yeah think it's only a Google thing because on my old phone I tried to find an auto thing like Shazam but sadly wasn't one. :weeps:

The only saving grace with Shazam, in such a scenario, is if I have my Apple Watch on—I can tap the Shazam app to get it to scan for the song I'm listening to. I still wish it was just automatic, though!

I'm too deep into Apple's ecosystem to switch, but I do like Google's features for their products.

4 hours ago, Kanes said:

the world is full of people who talk the talk

but how many of us walk the walk?

Sz5T774.gif

You better stan :clap3: 

• Like 2

It never happens one at a time, ever. I start talking to and getting to know one person and then, all of a sudden, everyone who contacts me is looking for a relationship—as opposed to looking for a hookup, which everyone seemingly was. And now I'm juggling three within a matter of days. :gaycat6:

I just posted my most controversial comment ever but i really want Kesha to have a proper comeback :gaycat2:

and i want katy and gaga too and all the electronic pop girls :jonny6: if theyre able to have hits again my dreams would come true cause 2010 was everything for me. That summer of that year was so life changin. Havin a second version would be everything.

I been posting so much lately and im such a chaos. I need some time off from here 
Its so hard cause atrl is so addictive :giraffe: Im takin a break. See yll. So much love to you all. Have a good weekend sistrens.

Edited by AvadaKedavra
  • Like 1

Idk if I should bother with Madison tickets or not it's either vip or nothing for me and you gotta buy the ticket first and it just seems too complicated 

Plus I don't like the album much only like make you mind and 3 tracks from that album 

decided to buy a new headset instead of Madison Tickets :ahh:

LMAO we all dated the same guy and made a playlist about it

:ahh:

who needs to spend so much money on therapy when  The Ready Set exists  

20231016_001511.gif?ex=668354d5&is=66820

I arranged to meet this guy from Grindr but he's being so clingy omg :rip: I want to ghost him so bad but I'm not Kern so I'm going to try to do the mature thing and tell him I'm not interested any more 

Im back from my break :gaycat2: i tried a one week break but it lasted only two days lmfao

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.