Random Thoughts

Guernica

Jordan & Tom are like the Taylor Swift of this music chart!

Β 

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=1001383044931012

Β 

well esp in the June one i'm making. But trying to make Camila the feature artist of the month

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kern

• Alldeezy

• KFC

• Kanes

Top Posters In This Topic

It's funny how one student of mine keeps saying that his previous teacher was better when I'm the only teacher he's had.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Kern said:

I love this series to death. The movies, the netflix series and the books. I still have the books on the shelf sans the first 3 (because I watched the movie and thought I don't need to read them LOL)

We would've been best friends thenΒ :clap3:Β I remember the hype for the final book was through the roof.

• Like 1

Found out one of my colleagues is gay :rip:Β at first I was confused as to why he wanted to gossip with me but it all makes sense now that I know he's just a messy queen like meΒ :ahh:

Oh Ms. Chapelle Roan, get up off the floor coz...

Β 

Β 

...once the gheys GHETTE you...:clap3:

spacer.png

Edited by theoghon

Today im bored, So, im doin some popgirls inspired art.Β :bibliahh:ugh my mind too strongΒ :gaycat4:

BbfZVtL.jpegΒ Β 71zZNCwkGNL._UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

Js9K1dj.jpeg71l7wVj5VcL._UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

I5dCdvu.jpeg81uuWvXlNuL._UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

Qsdq9Dt.jpegkaty_perry_magazine_shot_do_not_use_650.png?w=615

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AvadaKedavra said:

Today im bored, So, im doin some popgirls inspired art.Β :bibliahh:ugh my mind too strongΒ :gaycat4:

BbfZVtL.jpegΒ Β 71zZNCwkGNL._UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

Js9K1dj.jpeg71l7wVj5VcL._UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

I5dCdvu.jpeg81uuWvXlNuL._UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

Qsdq9Dt.jpegkaty_perry_magazine_shot_do_not_use_650.png?w=615

This is so good!!!

Β 

What tools are you using? How is your hardware setup?

Lol imagine if last.fm counted the Google pixel now playing tunes.

Β 

Id have so much crazy songs because the hairdresser has played country and now tangoΒ :ihype:

15 minutes ago, Alldeezy said:

Lol imagine if last.fm counted the Google pixel now playing tunes.

Β 

Id have so much crazy songs because the hairdresser has played country and now tangoΒ :ihype:

Does the Google Pixel automatically pick up on songs that are playing?

Just now, Batsy Armada said:

Does the Google Pixel automatically pick up on songs that are playing?

Yeah :) so whenever I'm out and about and it picks up the song it scans. Or sometimes if you just click on the little πŸ” on home screen will also pick up the song.

Β 

It's my new favourite feature πŸ₯Ή ive only had this phone for 2 weeks and it's picked up 100 songs or more.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Alldeezy said:

Yeah :) so whenever I'm out and about and it picks up the song it scans. Or sometimes if you just click on the little πŸ” on home screen will also pick up the song.

Β 

It's my new favourite feature πŸ₯Ή ive only had this phone for 2 weeks and it's picked up 100 songs or more.

Oh, okay. That's a cool feature, that I'm sure comes in handy! I use Shazam whenever I hear something about curious about. But I have to go through the process of opening the app. A part of me wishes it would automatically pick up on a song and prompt me to save it or not.

I don't understand the message Allday sent me so I'm just going to give him a πŸ‘πŸ»

Β 

Something about going deep. IdkΒ :gaycat7:

6 hours ago, Batsy Armada said:

Oh, okay. That's a cool feature, that I'm sure comes in handy! I use Shazam whenever I hear something about curious about. But I have to go through the process of opening the app. A part of me wishes it would automatically pick up on a song and prompt me to save it or not.

Yeah I love it more than Shazam. Especially if ya like driving and you can quickly chick the app for it.Β 

Β 

Yeah think it's only a Google thing because on my old phone I tried to find an auto thing like Shazam but sadly wasn't one. :weeps:

Just now, Kern said:

Sorry I mistook you for other userΒ :rip:Β I might be going insane

And now the good sis Istersay has me blocked! :deadbanana4:

13 hours ago, theoghon said:

This is so good!!!

Β 

What tools are you using? How is your hardware setup?

Not real art cause is AI but still fun to make and good for laughsΒ :gaycat2:

The free Bing images copilot but im usin the last version of chaggpt for the prompts.Β Β (The one with the images uploading) (Limit of 3 a day)
I uploaded images of the pop covers and i was like

"make me a 50 words prompt based in the first picture very accurate prompt"
"make me a 50 words prompt based in the second picture very accurate prompt"
"make me a 50 words prompt based in the 3 picture very accurate prompt"

but the result talked too much about the artist and bing blocks that.......so i put

"dont talk about gaga. mention more details about the pictures"

"more detailed and accurate to the pictures" "50 words only"

and these were some of the final prompts

Β 

Spoiler

Second Picture PromptΒ 
"Create a monochromatic visual inspired by a striking black-and-white portrait of a person with a platinum blonde, angular bob haircut. The figure is dressed in dark, futuristic attire, with a high collar partially covering their face, adding an air of mystery. Focus on the stark contrasts, sharp lines, and the dramatic, avant-garde fashion elements, capturing the intense and enigmatic mood."

Third Picture PromptΒ 
"Develop a visually captivating image based on a portrait of a person with voluminous, wild hair and a transparent face mask covering their nose and mouth. The subject's eyes are wide and expressive, framed by the mask. They have natural, minimal makeup, and their skin appears dewy and fresh. The background is pure white, enhancing the surreal, futuristic, and organic elements of the composition."

album cover captures a serene and natural aesthetic. Surrounded by vibrant flowers, reclines in a peaceful meadow, exuding a sense of tranquility and connection to nature. The soft lighting and pastel colors highlight themes of renewal, growth, and introspection, reflecting the album's introspective and uplifting nature.

album cover depicts her as a modern-day Eve. The imagery features.....holding a forbidden apple while draped in leaves, evoking themes of temptation and innocence. The .... on the tree adds a maternal element, highlighting themes of knowledge, innocence, and rebirth.

This new chatgpt is also amazing cause u can analyze album covers pictures or all types of imagesΒ 
These are some of my analyzing prompts

Β 

Spoiler

Make a deep analysis of these single covers: The colors (Dominant and Supportin Colors) The clothing. the vibes. the themes-aesthetic. The location. What they represent The possible cultural references. album covers with a similar vibe. Objects around the font type. the hair type. Posture and expression. Lightning. Symbolism Extensive long review Do they work with the aesthethic of feeling of the time? The first is from the year ""

Β 

Edited by AvadaKedavra
  • Thanks 2

On 6/28/2024 at 12:20 PM, flower moon said:

can't tell if you wanna see me
falling over and failing
and you can't tell what ur feeling
i think i know how you feel

it so confusing sometimes to be a ***

Sz5T774.gif

girl

Β 

Sz5T774.gif

• Like 1

On 6/28/2024 at 12:21 PM, flower moon said:

pokemon go says ive walked 43km's this week

Sz5T774.gif

the world is full of people who talk the talk

but how many of us walk the walk?

Β 

Sz5T774.gif

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.