• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kern

• Alldeezy

• KFC

• Kanes

Top Posters In This Topic

these sassy DL men on TikTok always telling on themselves :ahh::ahh::ahh:

Wait whats the tea about the Man Who situation? :psyduck:  Was it all a lie?

Edited by Littlejfrey

36 minutes ago, Littlejfrey said:

Wait whats the tea about the Man Who situation? :psyduck:  Was it all a lie?

Basically a dupe of another use who also pretended that he died 

Didn't know there were still ATRL achievements to unlock!

4 minutes ago, Kanes said:

ATRL.png

:eek:

I had to return the favor now that you finally turned them back on :heart: I've been waiting!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, nostalgic said:

I had to return the favor now that you finally turned them back on :heart: I've been waiting!

Having followers kinda gives me pressure to deliver content so I switched them off until now. :gaycat6:

Edited by Kanes

45 minutes ago, flower moon said:

:chick2:

what's happening

So… I guess user who supposedly died few days ago is actually a chain of dupes that are Avril-Imagine Dragon hybrid stan and they always end up dying or having their family member dead? And after they got #exposed those dupes appeared in HQ and one even set that woman from Baby Reindeer as their avi? Idk 

1 hour ago, Kanes said:

Having followers kinda gives me pressure to deliver content so I switched them off until now. :gaycat6:

There's really no functional point to them but I just like seeing my ATRL faves on my profile :bird:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, nostalgic said:

There's really no functional point to them but I just like seeing my ATRL faves on my profile :bird:

You can turn on notifications for people you follow (so you get notified when they post anything), but it's sooooo much :deadbanana: I had it on for, like, a few hours after I first joined and quickly realized I didn't gaf 

10 minutes ago, Curaga said:

You can turn on notifications for people you follow (so you get notified when they post anything), but it's sooooo much :deadbanana: I had it on for, like, a few hours after I first joined and quickly realized I didn't gaf 

I remember waking up to almost 100 notifications once :bibliahh: I turned this option off real quick 

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Curaga said:

10 minutes ago, Kern said:

I remember waking up to almost 100 notifications once :bibliahh: I turned this option off real quick 

I could never

giphy.webp

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Curaga said:

I guess it makes no difference when half of the people you follow haven't posted anything in years

:suburban:

The way this option made me realize how much some users are posting daily :coffee:

2 hours ago, Kern said:

So… I guess user who supposedly died few days ago is actually a chain of dupes that are Avril-Imagine Dragon hybrid stan and they always end up dying or having their family member dead? And after they got #exposed those dupes appeared in HQ and one even set that woman from Baby Reindeer as their avi? Idk 

wtf

all of that just for atrl :deadbanana2:

:suburban:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.