• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Alldeezy

• Kern

• Kanes

• KFC

Top Posters In This Topic

36 minutes ago, Kern said:

I made a discord if anyone's interested but I'm not sure if I'm allowed to paste the link here? 

Are you posting nudes?

200.gif

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Bacardo Royale said:

Are you posting nudes?

200.gif

Is that even allowed on discord? :jonny6:

2 minutes ago, Kern said:

Is that even allowed on discord? :jonny6:

If you created the group, then it's up to you

fab06938.gif

1 minute ago, Bacardo Royale said:

If you created the group, then it's up to you

fab06938.gif

But I called this server "random thoughts" not "random thots" :toofunny3:

Sprite

I love how you can't click on the new banner. Something about concerts? Alright...

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Sprite said:

I love how you can't click on the new banner. Something about concerts? Alright...

I feel like this banner is made towards only one specific user :dies:

Posted (edited)

Okay now everybody open the Spotify and play the new Aurora album! It's soooo good

It's actually so good it made me buy a ticket to her concet :dies:

Edited by Kern

So many people travelled to Sydney yesterday for the party yet I couldn't since I got the Adelaide trip

If I dont end up meeting Tom at both shows I'm retiring as an allday stan :gaycat7:

6 hours ago, Kern said:

No it's like ATRL but worse 

Is this maxipads or whatever that old server wish and posty used to own 2.0?

I had to leave because I was being bullied for liking allday :biblio: being called stalker and **** and people believed it :skull:

when you guys start only using discord and me alldeezy and kfc are left in here talking to ourselves

jJzxxCH.jpg

3 hours ago, Alldeezy said:

Is this maxipads or whatever that old server wish and posty used to own 2.0?

I had to leave because I was being bullied for liking allday :biblio: being called stalker and **** and people believed it :skull:

last discord I was in was that Eurovision game that didn't start because no one wanted to play it :bibliahh:

I'm going to spend the whole weekend digesting music that came out tonight :mandown:

This one is not that good as their debut but it still has good tunes for people who feel like pranksters/trolls etc. I'm a bit dissapointed that it's so short and tend to be repetitive but Bussit and What U Need are bops! I'm seeing them live soon 

I kinda hate her ass since she released that dreadful "After the Afterparty" song and ruined PC Music but this album is good and I have no choice but to stan. The piano in Mean Girls is so good.

11/10. Not a single filler

It's good but it's kind of stale and one-note. There's nothing better here than the singles

Cringe lyrics, jazz section is random af 

30 minutes ago, Kern said:

last discord I was in was that Eurovision game that didn't start because no one wanted to play it :bibliahh:

i love how they just deleted it out of the blue :ahh:

• Haha 1

I'm about to have (2 of) my wisdom teeth removed in an hour and I'm terrified

1 hour ago, Kern said:

I'm going to spend the whole weekend digesting music that came out tonight :mandown:

i started listening to this and it was pretty (i only did like half so far), but its a shame its out at the same time as brat coz their vibes are like polar opposite.
i need to not be hyped and in the mood for faster paced music.

she sometimes reminds me of kate bush a little and iamamiwhoami who i completely forgot about until i started listen this :jonnycat:

1 hour ago, Kern said:

This one is not that good as their debut but it still has good tunes for people who feel like pranksters/trolls etc. I'm a bit dissapointed that it's so short and tend to be repetitive but Bussit and What U Need are bops! I'm seeing them live soon 

I kinda hate her ass since she released that dreadful "After the Afterparty" song and ruined PC Music but this album is good and I have no choice but to stan. The piano in Mean Girls is so good.

It's good but it's kind of stale and one-note. There's nothing better here than the singles

Cringe lyrics, jazz section is random af 

how's Charli's? I really loved Crash from her. 

3 minutes ago, Alldeezy said:

how's Charli's? I really loved Crash from her. 

it's more experimental than Crash

anothe date I'm canceling because I honestly don't want to waste my time on dating anymore :dies: sorry I'm just busy this year

STOP IT with the (Insert Act) During (Artist) Concert Threads

what does this mean :rip:

It's been a while since I stole someone's avi :jonny6:oh it's over for some of you 

So I dated this guy in 2019 he was this cute timid emo boy back then and during covid was stuck with them though he became more of a awful person and lost his looks to the point I broke up with him 2nd time around then he got with this girl not long after me in 2021 they dated for a year then get got into another one a year later. And both times he told these girlfriends how much he loved me and wish he never ****** it up with me.  I'm here laughing at how pathetic he is. I befriend his latest ex (they were dating at the time we met) and she told me he uses the same excuses telling his friends shes toxic and controlling.

Tomorrow night me, his 2nd ex and current ex are all having a girls night and I'm acutally so eager to rant and not feel like the crazy one because they get it :heart:

why do I always end up befriending my ex boyfriend's exes.  I swear. if sometimes I wish I swayed both ways to piss them off more :ahh:

@Kern I hope those 3 guys you ghosted come into your work and harass you every day

2 minutes ago, KFC said:

@Kern I hope those 3 guys you ghosted come into your work and harass you every day

:suburban:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.