Posted (edited)

RIP Queen., you would've love this page  

Edited by Kern
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Kern said:

How old are you? 

I'm 29. :gaycat6:

1 minute ago, Danes said:

ahh WMP and their iconic visualizations!

yes! but its was also a really good app tbh

i remember getting my first ipod touch and having to use itunes... the ghetto! such a slow, laggy mess of a app (at least back then).

• Like 1

Just now, Danes said:

I'm 29. :gaycat6:

And so is KFC! :gaycat5: 

Just now, Kern said:

You sure? :gaycat3:

1 minute ago, Kern said:

When I said high school I meant when I was there as a teacher :gaycat4:

• Haha 4

Just now, Danes said:

You sure? :gaycat3:

Positive. 

trump GIF

1 minute ago, KFC said:

When I said high school I meant when I was there as a teacher :gaycat4:

And what did you teach there then?  :gaycat5:

5 minutes ago, flower moon said:

(at least back then).

iTunes is amazing nowadays though! I still use it as you can see from the screenshot.

I'm not switching to the AM app until there's reliable scrobbling available.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Kern said:

And what did you teach there then?  :gaycat5:

Cuntology 

5a03eca1e8f2dbfa51042081637456eb.gif

• Haha 1

Btw. I have a huge collection of CDs with changed art covers (I would just remove the cover and put one of booklet pics instead) and I remember when someone asked me I think about Bjork CD, how come does it have different cover art and I said it's a special limited edition :dies:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Kern said:

Btw. I have a huge collection of CDs with changed art covers (I would just remove the cover and put one of booklet pics instead) and I remember when someone asked me I think about Bjork CD, how come does it have different cover art and I said it's a special limited edition :dies:

My copy of Medúlla came with a poster of the gorgeous cover. :smitten:

49 minutes ago, KFC said:

When I was in high school I used to download songs from youtube with an MP3 converter, upload them to iTunes and then edit them with the official titles and cover art :rip: 

This was so much fun! I loved the "get album art" feature that would automatically add it from their database. Growing a little music collection of your own that you actually owned, yup those were the days. Now I'm shackled to streaming.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, nostalgic said:

This was so much fun! I loved the "get album art" feature that would automatically add it from their database. Growing a little music collection of your own that you actually owned, yup those were the days. Now I'm shackled to streaming.

I want to steal your avi so bad :jonny:

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, KFC said:

I want to steal your avi so bad :jonny:

You're free to use it when I'm done with it, which by my average avi time should be very soon :gaycat5: I'll miss the Pam Grier realness that queen is serving though!

• Thanks 1

On 5/24/2024 at 9:09 PM, Bacardo Royale said:

It's been a long time since I had a drink, what a crazy week 

KcLemTX.jpg

and the week after was even worse. Time to fix my life

KcLemTX.jpg

4 hours ago, KFC said:

When I was in high school I used to download songs from youtube with an MP3 converter, upload them to iTunes and then edit them with the official titles and cover art :rip: 

3 hours ago, flower moon said:

i used to use limewire and torrents to download music and windows media player to organise my music and edit album/single art :suburban:
youtube mp3 downloader was a last thing i use if i had no other choice.

The way I still do this kinda stuff to this day

:suburban:

It's been my goal this year to listen to/scrobble my entire digital music collection and delete the music I don't want anymore to clean up my collection of ~20k tracks. It's been really crazy to see via last.fm that it's been 10+ years since I listened to some of this stuff and never realized it had been so long...

I use MusicBee as a visual library organizer, so I have a pretty good idea of everything I have, but I use foobar2000 to play/scrobble since I just like it better as a player. 

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Danes said:

https://www.last.fm/user/Tamonen

Follow me and I shall follow back.

I'm now following you, we have a "High" compatibility. I'm BatsyArmada on Last.fm.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Batsy Armada said:

I'm now following you, we have a "High" compatibility. I'm BatsyArmada on Last.fm.

Following back!

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Curaga said:

The way I still do this kinda stuff to this day

:suburban:

It's been my goal this year to listen to/scrobble my entire digital music collection and delete the music I don't want anymore to clean up my collection of ~20k tracks. It's been really crazy to see via last.fm that it's been 10+ years since I listened to some of this stuff and never realized it had been so long...

I use MusicBee as a visual library organizer, so I have a pretty good idea of everything I have, but I use foobar2000 to play/scrobble since I just like it better as a player. 

MusicBee is FANTASTIC for organizing.

12 minutes ago, Danes said:

Following back!

Thanks. From glancing deeper into your library, I'm surprised we don't have a "Super" compatibility. We have a lot of artists in common. Though, I'm still newer to Last.fm, so there's a lot of artists I still have yet to scrobble that I still do love and listen to.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Batsy Armada said:

Thanks. From glancing deeper into your library, I'm surprised we don't have a "Super" compatibility. We have a lot of artists in common. Though, I'm still newer to Last.fm, so there's a lot of artists I still have yet to scrobble that I still do love and listen to.

Lol right? The system is rigged I think.

Maybe it goes Super after I scrobble this.

I believe I haven't yet.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.