Random Thoughts

Guernica

6 hours ago, needs said:

One day I will find out how old you truly are.

Please let me know when you find out because I stopped counting after 60 :doc:

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kern

• Alldeezy

• KFC

• Kanes

Top Posters In This Topic

Not me clicking on numb over in the end as a Linkin Park fan for 23 years im ashamed of myself.

Stupid songpop

2 hours ago, flower moon said:

was gunna post this in a charli thread but i fear ill just come across as a hater lol so anyway...

genuinely havent loved any songs from brat so far as much i ive loved these two 'recent' unreleased songs

not that the new songs suck but these seem so much more interesting to me :chick2:
that said, i always take awhile to warm up to new music so maybe its just that

I liked Charli during Sucker era but then when she met with PC Music people she became insufferable and kinda ruined that music for me. Nothing she released since Vroom Vroom clicked for me and I hate how her fans always seem to think she's making some kind of experimental alt pop for people with taste when it's just basic pop with robotic sounds at best? But surprisingly… I like Brat songs except that horrible 360 garbage and I'm actually perched for the album. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Danes said:

i'm lowkey more perched for Peggy Gou than Charli...

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Kern said:

I liked Charli during Sucker era but then when she met with PC Music people she became insufferable and kinda ruined that music for me. Nothing she released since Vroom Vroom clicked for me and I hate how her fans always seem to think she's making some kind of experimental alt pop for people with taste when it's just basic pop with robotic sounds at best? But surprisingly… I like Brat songs except that horrible 360 garbage and I'm actually perched for the album. 

we have like totally the opposite taste in music a lot of the time ive noticed :suburban:

i mean, 'how im feeling now' was deffo pretty experimental. and kinda what made me wanna stan.
n1a, pop2, and charli were all good but imperfect. but i love when artists at least try to do something different. thats what pc music was all about to me, hits and misses, but always something different/new.

brats problem for me might be the build up to its release. the boiler remixes/energy spoiled me a bit and the actual music feels too tame in comparison. but we'll see...

1 hour ago, flower moon said:

we have like totally the opposite taste in music a lot of the time ive noticed :suburban:

Well we do share taste sometimes tho

• Like 1

it's been 5 days without music and im suffering. I need my headset thingy to come but they haven't shipped it.

:gaycat7:  had to listen to BMTH new album with my phone speakers LIKEEEEE

i mean I do have a stereo in my car but I like to listen to music while I browse.   plus I can't even game or work on my sims projects because without sound I can't do the AI voices :weeps:  this friggen sucks. and it has put my mental heath on the low again

Reached Grand Master and it feels weird not seeing the little green bar in the menu anymore...

• Like 2

On 8/13/2022 at 7:24 PM, TheVelvetFg said:

Do people on this website always say stupid **** like this?

and if that's the case why does your fave Madge flop year round these days then? 

:what:

I'm calming my sinuses and stomach with a nice warm mug of decongestant tea. @Kern would you like a cup? It's delicious. :gaycat4:

Is anybody from Japan? Or currently living in? :heart: 

It's 3pm and haven't left my bed. This is what happens when I don't have any motivation since only thing giving me motivation was working on my videos.

Idk why they haven't shipped my amplifier like it's really getting to me like it was $300 paying that much they should of sent it the day after.

8 hours ago, KFC said:

I'm calming my sinuses and stomach with a nice warm mug of decongestant tea. @Kern would you like a cup? It's delicious. :gaycat4:

I love tea!

Wow I had the BEST night of sleep after drinking my tea :gaycat5: it was so tasty and calming. Would anyone else like a cup? @Alldeezy maybe :eli:

33 minutes ago, KFC said:

Wow I had the BEST night of sleep after drinking my tea :gaycat5: it was so tasty and calming. Would anyone else like a cup? @Alldeezy maybe :eli:

I would love some of ya special tea :gaycat4: 

Posted (edited)

ai
CASxwEJ.gif

Edited by flower moon

12 minutes ago, Alldeezy said:

I would love some of ya special tea :gaycat4: 

I'll pour you a cup immediately :ryan3:

so what do you add to that special tea? :fonso:

Posted (edited)

is it english breakfast? earl grey?

Edited by flower moon

marriage jew ana blend i fear

CASxwEJ.gif

• Haha 1

I'm no hater but getting tired of reading about a certain singer in every thread I enter. And it's never about their music

• Confused 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.