• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kern

• Alldeezy

• KFC

• Kanes

Top Posters In This Topic

I intended on cleaning my closet out this morning, waking up fully prepared to do so. I just looked into it and got directly back into bed. :priceless: I already know that's going to be four hours gone from my day whenever I do get around to cleaning it out with how much I have in there—boxes, piles of clothes, statues, skates, decorations, shoes, blankets, etc.

6 hours ago, Ethereal said:

I think he knows 

:katie2: 

Speaking of Camila

No wonder it's my fave Camila song.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Toasted piece of bread added with fresh olive oil (not baken) and salty tomatoes and little bit of crupsy cheese above. It's very simple and tasty. 

Edited by Aethereal
  • Like 2

It's been a long time since I had a drink, what a crazy week 

KcLemTX.jpg

I am not a native English speaker so it's crazy how ChatGPT is helping me with some questions are not easy to find in Google.

"what the juice-like or pudding like part inside of the tomato called?"

"The juice-like or pudding-like part inside a tomato is commonly referred to as the "gel" or "seed gel." This gel surrounds the seeds and is contained within locules, which are the small cavities inside the tomato. The gel is rich in moisture and has a slightly gelatinous texture. It helps keep the seeds moist and contains a high concentration of flavor compounds, contributing significantly to the overall taste of the tomato."

• Haha 1

My ***** tastes like Pepsi cola
My eyes are wide like cherry pies
I got sweet taste for men who are older
It's always been so, it's no surprise

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Aethereal said:

I am not a native English speaker

Same but I mostly use online dictionary or just type a saying i'm not sure about to google see if it means what i think it means.

Edited by Danes

6 hours ago, Alldeezy said:

Everyone talking about cum and i continue to post about Jordan 

:ahh:   only now I noticed

yall ok? 

Kern is always so horny it's kinda nasty omg :rip:

I'm sorry you had to see that queen

• Haha 1

boy,
you got me freaking out
you got me spinning round tonight
round, and round, and round, round

3YS7YyT.gif

• Haha 1

^that film was so annoying tbh. like everytime people spoke to each other they were eating something and it sounded DISGUSTING. but at least it had that scene

• Haha 1

Can they debut not forcing that new shuffle option? I don't want payola on my playlist, thanks

• Like 1

no beats by dre, but beats by your father

white-boy-hips-hips.gif

crownote servers are worst than zero and atrl lately.  Like let me just update once a week please :weeps:

2 hours ago, Kern said:

Can they debut not forcing that new shuffle option? I don't want payola on my playlist, thanks

What's this about? :gaycat6:

That threesome movie is giving overrated af already and that guy i forgot his name isn't all that.

1 minute ago, Danes said:

What's this about? :gaycat6:

There's this new shuffle mode that adds payola "recommendations" to your queue and if you want to change shuffle mode it always turns on and sometimes it even crashes my spotify. It's so annoying

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Danes said:

That threesome movie is giving overrated af already and that guy i forgot his name isn't all that.

So the movie is pretty good - I'd say it's 7.5/10 which is fair enough. It has some goofy moments and Zendaya's character is actually not that convincing so the plot sometimes is a little too much. But the finale is something I've never seen in a movie before (the scenes, the music and pacing was so good) it was actually great conclusion overall. I also liked that there were no sex scenes at all while the movie itself was erotic

Edited by Kern
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Kern said:

There's this new shuffle mode that adds payola "recommendations" to your queue and if you want to change shuffle mode it always turns on and sometimes it even crashes my spotify. It's so annoying

oh that isn't...

Posted (edited)

I would probably remain unbothered since i barely do playlists or even use shuffle. well actually i never use shuffle.

+ i got autoplay switched off

Edited by Danes

I also hate how shuffle mode on Spotify is not actually random. I have 3500 songs on my playlist but it feels like ~100 on shuffle

• Thanks 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.