Wondering why
Why I ever fell for you
Put myself though hell for you
**** you, I hate you
I love you, I need you
I want to run
I want to run
I want to run, But I don't wanna run if you're not gonna find me
So we should just pretend to be friends, right?
And fake our way to the bitter end
Cause I'm dying here
You were lying
It was you and I forever
But now you make me shiver in the light
And I'm dying here
And I'm crying for the you that I remember
But now you make me shiver you're so...

COLD

• Replies
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Alldeezy

• Kern

• Kanes

• KFC

Top Posters In This Topic

13 hours ago, Bacardo Royale said:

You ever wanted something but then you don't want it once you get it?

4i66yG3.gif

I impulsively bought a small fish tank on a random Saturday because I felt like it and now I have 10 fish and an ugly black fish tank in my house. Ion want them. 

4i66yG3.gif

I did not think I'd be starting the holiday weekend by cussing my housemate's boyfriend out at 6am on a saturday but here we are

4i66yG3.gif

Was walking by a table full of straight guys in early 20s discussing gay sex and one said he would like to try it and how you never know until you try it if you like it. We STAN open minded bi-curious straight guys!

jRrJgLk.thumb.gif.26d90c85fbf7874be36186

Is there an app to make local lgbtq+ friends? I refuse to download gay sex apps for that 

4i66yG3.gif

2 hours ago, hurricane326 said:

I GOT ACCEPTED INTO MY TRANSFER COLLEGE!!!

UNIVERSITY OF PITTSBURGH!!!

Congrats sis you’re a legend for that :clap3:

5 hours ago, Totami Legend said:

Is there an app to make local lgbtq+ friends? I refuse to download gay sex apps for that 

If you downloaded Grindr you would find there's actually a lot of people on there who are not looking for sex and they make it very clear on their profile. You have nothing to fear

Bacardo Royale

8 hours ago, hurricane326 said:

I GOT ACCEPTED INTO MY TRANSFER COLLEGE!!!

UNIVERSITY OF PITTSBURGH!!!

Congrats! :hug:

why does the bey hive stan lemonade but hate I am Sasha! ive listen to every beyonce album this week and Lemonade is probably the least appealing. 

4i66yG3.gif

like maybe because lemonade had a lot of different sounds which is cool. don't get me wrong.. i just don't like how people HATE on IASF when the songs are so so catchy.! lemonade is probably an album i'm gonna listen to once and thats it.

Mood all day every day 

4i66yG3.gif

15 hours ago, Bacardo Royale said:

If you downloaded Grindr you would find there's actually a lot of people on there who are not looking for sex and they make it very clear on their profile. You have nothing to fear

Bacardo Royale

I did tried Grindr, it’s always the same 5 rats in this small city

I need a gay friend to hug

4i66yG3.gif

30 minutes ago, Totami Legend said:

I did tried Grindr, it’s always the same 5 rats in this small city

I need a gay friend to hug

4i66yG3.gif

Ok maybe you need to relocate sweetie

4i66yG3.gif

Yall need to get yall lives together and settle down and start a family, instead of hookup with random men. 

I feel so less stressed knowing I'm not apart of this new Australian workforce points bullshit, since my place doesn't deal with them, but i'm going to get so many fights with my mum because of it... like ***** figure out i'm autistic with bpd and anxiety, yet she feels it's unfair I get specials help! (which all it is I do the same as her just don't have a point system)

4i66yG3.gif

i'm 30 And never felt comfortable getting out of my comfort zone...she needs to go easy on ******* me I swear. 

I’m tired of gay men thinking they're better than straight men because they are “emotionally intelligent.” No, you're both equally yoked. You both live and eat off of carnal desires and lack yin energy. Being effeminate doesn't change that. 

Holding out for the light at the end of the tunnel gets harder by the week but it will be worth it

4i66yG3.gif

made a video of all my favourite songs of all time! and i'm feeling teary eyed now

4i66yG3.gif

80% of it being Pop, 3 Coldplay Songs..  I don't even know wny I call myself an emo or metalhead :laugh:

On 6/4/2022 at 12:53 AM, hallucinate said:

ugh i sent this stray cat that i’ve been taking care of for the last two years along with her 2 week old kittens to the animal clinic/hospital two days ago because they had an infection in their eyes and i miss them so much already :'( they don’t allow visitors but i still wanted to try my chance and visit them, it didn’t work :rip:

random update after a month: the kittens did not survive and the mom cat was depressed for two weeks :chick3:

and then the most random thing happened, she just randomly appeared with a two week old kitten :deadvision: idk if she stole it or randomly found him somewhere but now she claims the kitten as her own and won’t let other cats get near him :deadvision:

Haven't slept all night and I have an exam in 4 hours. I am getting really sleepy now. :rip:

Edited by Aristotle

Seeing my bf Friday. Turns out it's just my bpd overthinking again and we are fine.

0sHxwlM.gif

This summer is so boring Jesus Christ ezgif-4-a3fbf509ad.thumb.gif.dbf1d5cfe15

17 hours ago, Nemo said:

just use meetup and search for gay!! i went to my first one this past april, it was a gaymers event with a drag show incorporated as well (there were quite a few str8s there since there were video games)

i actually caught covid there and was out of  commission for like a whole month…but aside from that it was super fun, and i made some non-sex-addicted gay besties there

4i66yG3.gif

thank your for the tips but, uh, It's tragic over here

4i66yG3.gif

things I would let Jamiroquai do to me if I wasn't a 11 year old stan in 2002

4i66yG3.gif

made a playlist of all hit singles from 2000-2002

:gaycat2: slowly adding!  got Mariah, Britney, Xtina, Amerie, Ja Rule! and Few Aussie Hits! Its a work in progress but go follow :heart:

I just dropped 30 bucks on manuka honey apparently this sh*t will actually heal my skin

4i66yG3.gif

first anniversary of the death of my dog approaching

exactly one year ago I was so desperate to give you more time, i miss you baby

tumblr_pjvnsqkf3d1va5hq2_540.gifv

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.