2024 US Election Megathread ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ›๏ธ

khalyan
Lee!!
Message added by Lee!!,

It was decided based on feedback from the spring 2023 town hall to transition this thread back to being election specific. With the Civics section being able to house specific threads on many issues, we think having a generalized politics thread is not completely necessarily anymore.ย 
ย 

With that said, please continue to be respectful and remember that you do not always need to respond to everyone.ย 

1 minute ago, GhostBox said:

I think he might be sick ๐Ÿค’ย 

should have been popping ricollas and drinking hot lemon waterย :redface:

ย 

trump just rambling :deadbanana4:

• Replies 24.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Espresso

• GhostBox

• ClashAndBurn

• Communion

Top Posters In This Topic

Nurse! NURSE!! NURSE!!!! Please help. There's 2 old men destroying America live on television, babbling nonsense! The situation is dire!ย 

• Like 1

This is about to give me a panic attack. A man who colluded with Neo-Nazis and white supremacists and who supported them when they tried to overturn the election is about to win again. And the person I have to vote for so that I can keep my basic rights as a gay man has dementia.

ย 

So terrifying. God help us.ย 

• Like 5
  • Thumbs Down 1

Dump is keep lying, resist to stay on topic and avoiding almost all the questions with real issue, travesty of it allย :giraffe:ย 

It's very obvious Trump will win or come extremely close. This makes Biden look old and weak. They are both the around same age.ย 

This is genuinely terrifying.ย 

ย 

I expected to be disappointed. I expected to be annoyed. I expected to be disgusted. I even expected to laugh here and there.ย 

ย 

All I really feel rn is nervousness and anxiety :deadbanana4:

Not Trump spinning the retribution against his enemies into "retributively" making the country more successful and pivoted the felonies onto Hunter Bidenย :gaycat6:

1 minute ago, Gottasadae said:

Dump is keep lying, resist to stay on topic and avoiding almost all the questions with real issue, travesty of it allย :giraffe:ย 

Most Americans can see this. most of ATRL would rather have their rights stripped away than have Biden as president again. :dies:

• Thumbs Down 3

I'm glad I sat this out.

ย 

I already predicted a Trump win back in March for several reasons but this is the last nail in the coffin.

ย 

X is probably a dumpster fire but let me see what I can pull up.

• Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.