2024 US Election Megathread ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ›๏ธ

khalyan
Lee!!
Message added by Lee!!,

It was decided based on feedback from the spring 2023 town hall to transition this thread back to being election specific. With the Civics section being able to house specific threads on many issues, we think having a generalized politics thread is not completely necessarily anymore.ย 
ย 

With that said, please continue to be respectful and remember that you do not always need to respond to everyone.ย 

• Replies 24.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Espresso

• GhostBox

• ClashAndBurn

• Communion

Top Posters In This Topic

Biden is boring. His rambles puts me to sleep. Trump goes around in circles saying the same thing.ย 
ย 

This is awful Jesus. Sorry to the USย 

• Like 1

• ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, BeenTheShit said:

It's not his fault they didn't show Jake or Dana's reaction.ย  Trump didn't even acknowledge them.

So? I just said it looks weird because it looks weird.

ย 

Fortunately, nobody will care about that with Biden's current performance. Much more pressing issues to worry about with the debate.

Biden also seems like he dosen't know what he's talking about but Trump does even though most of the things he says are lies

Anyone watching Univision's broadcast? The translator they hired for Biden is absolutely butchering it and barely getting any words out. They're making Trump sound so coherentย :deadbanana4: they're never beating the hidden republican agenda allegationsย 

Y'all, this looks so terrible for both. But lowkey trump is winning? If you can call it that.

If Joe was looking for a performance enhancer then he should have just asked Hunter for some.

ย 

spacer.png

Let's just get Kamala out here and debate Trump

Edited by GoatGly
  • Confused 1

• ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, Ms. Togekiss said:

Anyone watching Univision's broadcast? The translator they hired for Biden is absolutely butchering it and barely getting any words out. They're making Trump sound so coherentย :deadbanana4: they're never beating the hidden republican agenda allegationsย 

Well, that's literally just what's happening.

Just now, Bloo said:

So? I just said it looks weird because it looks weird.

You said he waved to nothing so I corrected you.ย :coffee2:

Trump so calm and collected.

ย 

Biden sounding like he has Netanyahu's cock stuck in his throat.

ย 

Ghostbox working overtime right now :bibliahh:

• Haha 3

Biden blanked out and cnn just moved onย :rip:

Holyโ€ฆ this is the most importantly debate of our country yet. Biden barely can speak, coughing and freezing. The start is terrible much worse than I ever imagined.ย 

• ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, karron0624 said:

Y'all, this looks so terrible for both. But lowkey trump is winning? If you can call it that.

Trump isย winning. Trump loses when he sounds like a petulant child (e.g., debate #1 with Biden in 2020). But he is speaking with an inside voice and doesn't even present himself as that extreme. He's just saying Biden's presidency sucks and most voters feel that way already.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.