2024 US Election Megathread ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ›๏ธ

khalyan
Lee!!
Message added by Lee!!,

It was decided based on feedback from the spring 2023 town hall to transition this thread back to being election specific. With the Civics section being able to house specific threads on many issues, we think having a generalized politics thread is not completely necessarily anymore.ย 
ย 

With that said, please continue to be respectful and remember that you do not always need to respond to everyone.ย 

I give it 48hrs before a whiplash transition.

ย 

Also where is Stephenย Miller in all of this :rip:ย 

ย 

ย 

• Replies 24.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Espresso

• GhostBox

• ClashAndBurn

• Communion

Top Posters In This Topic

ย 

3 hours ago, Espresso said:

I give it 48hrs before a whiplash transition.

ย 

Also where is Stephenย Miller in all of this :rip:ย 

ย 

ย 

This is so dsfkhksjdhssd how will his MAGA cultists react to this? It's against everything they want.

ย 

ย 

It's moments like this that make me think... is it all fake? Is he actually not delusional to the point of thinking he won and it's just an act he puts on? He sounded pretty lucid when he said "after I lost" but then caught himself.

2 hours ago, Espresso said:

Obergefell alarm bells

Yet we still have some in this forum who say trump and the Supreme Court won't touch gay marriage ๐Ÿ’€

• Like 1

ย 

I need Biden to say this if asked about this ๐Ÿ˜‚

No doubt the Supreme Court is cooking something up re: Presidential Immunity. They issue "liberal" and "moderate decisions," then dump a far right position as late as possible.ย 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.