2024 US Election Megathread ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ›๏ธ

khalyan

6 hours ago, ClashAndBurn said:

I guess Jill didn't get the memo of whom the Democratic Party wants as their new base so they can push out the left once and for all :michael:

Oh yeah, I didn't even think about this part of that. Bruh :ahh:ย 

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vermillion

• GhostBox

• ClashAndBurn

• Communion

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, GraceRandolph said:

ย 

Every single white liberal and white liberal of color should listen to this video. Especially *that* delusional user from bumfuck Alabamaย 

ย 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Gov Hooka said:

white liberal of color

You could have just said KHive and left it at that :ahh:ย 

Say what you want about the Biden admin but the IRA has proven to be incredibly good for the energy transition. It put the US in the forefront of it and it's the reason why other regions like the EU developed their own Green Deals.

ย 

I really hope the Trump admin doesn't revoke it (which is going to be very likely)

• Like 1

ย 

6 hours ago, Gov Hooka said:

Every single white liberal and white liberal of color should listen to this video. Especially *that* delusional user from bumfuck Alabamaย 

You can just tag me babe

Those entitled ass kids in that video.:katie:

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 2

ย 

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, GraceRandolph said:

ย 

I'm sure Casey the strongest swing state incumbent this election cycle ย is really scared ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ˜‚

10 hours ago, Chemist said:

Say what you want about the Biden admin but the IRA has proven to be incredibly good for the energy transition. It put the US in the forefront of it and it's the reason why other regions like the EU developed their own Green Deals.

ย 

I really hope the Trump admin doesn't revoke it (which is going to be very likely)

We have made a lot of progress on a bunch of issues and it sucks it's all gonna be wiped away if Trump wins again. ย Then it's back to square one on all of it.ย 

10 minutes ago, GhostBox said:

We have made a lot of progress on a bunch of issues and it sucks it's all gonna be wiped away if Trump wins again. ย Then it's back to square one on all of it.ย 

The Dems' fault for continuing to put up piss-poor candidates that NOBODY other than them ever wants. :michael:

ย 

• Thanks 1

ย 

The way the 57% voting for Biden are able to grasp that Israel is its own country with its own Prime Minister responsibleย for his country's actions. :jonnycat:

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.