2024 US Election Megathread πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ›οΈ

khalyan

24 minutes ago, ClashAndBurn said:

Yes. Bernie is. He's a pro-Israel Jew who literally lived there in a kibbutz in his 20s, and it took a LOT for him to finally say something even remotely critical of Netanyahu.

These corporate Dems always act like we're against criticizing Bernie. NO, it's just YOU who can't criticize Biden.Β 

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vermillion

• GhostBox

• ClashAndBurn

• Communion

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, VOSS said:

Biden needs to change course ASAP to get these voters!!

Strawmanning the anti-genocide majority in the Democratic party won't win anyone over.Β 

17 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

Repub voters don't accept weak candidates

They haven't won the popular vote since bush πŸ’€

Just now, Redstreak said:

They haven't won the popular vote since bush πŸ’€

They don't need to though? Considering how unpopular their policies are they shouldn't even be able to win any presidential election at all, but Dems insist on pushing weak candidates who align with their corporate donors.Β 

11 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

These corporate Dems always act like we're against criticizing Bernie. NO, it's just YOU who can't criticize Biden.Β 

And holding Bernie accountable is him moving to campaign for Biden? Idk seems to me he might understand strategy a little betterΒ 

Β 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Redstreak said:

So then we go back to is there even an active politician in the current system that would meet the criteria

None of them would be, since there will always be VBNMW simpletons that will always provide them unconditional support no matter what.

Β 

If anything, it's the VBNMW folks trying to voter shame people into voting for a genocidal freak that deserve to be punished with Project 2025 more than anyone.Β 
Β 

Anyway, 1% leads in national polling do not translate into an Electoral College victory for Democrats. He needs to be ahead by at least 5%.

Edited by ClashAndBurn

Just now, ClashAndBurn said:

None of them would be, since there will always be VBNMW simpletons that will always provide them unconditional support no matter what.

Β 

If anything, it's the VBNMW folks trying to voter shame people into voting for a genocidal freak that deserve to be punished with Project 2025 more than anyone.Β 

You didn't answer the question, if Biden dropped out tomorrow who would meet your criteria to replace them

15 minutes ago, Redstreak said:

You didn't answer the question, if Biden dropped out tomorrow who would meet your criteria to replace them

I did very clearly answer the question. I said "none of them would be" so no one. Every politician either is bought and paid for by Israel or is too cowardly to meaningfully stand up to them.

So no politician meets the standard and therefore Americans deserve project 2025, I have to wonder why even follow politics at that point

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Redstreak said:

So no politician meets the standard and therefore Americans deserve project 2025, I have to wonder why even follow politics at that point

Following politics existed before October 7 when Biden and Netanyahu thought they could get away with using an unforgivable atrocity as a springboard to further their maximalist Zionist aims and cleanse Gaza of undesirables. VBNMW just want to prove him right and let him do what he wants. Genocide and ethnic cleansing are not deal breakers for you, which… says a lot.

20 minutes ago, ClashAndBurn said:

Following politics existed before October 7 when Biden and Netanyahu thought they could get away with using an unforgivable atrocity as a springboard to further their maximalist Zionist aims and cleanse Gaza of undesirables. VBNMW just want to prove him right and let him do what he wants. Genocide and ethnic cleansing are not deal breakers for you, which… says a lot.

You might be shocked to find out that the President presides over way more than just Middle East affairs

5 minutes ago, Redstreak said:

You might be shocked to find out that the President presides over way more than just Middle East affairs

What's that? Can't hear you over the sound of liberals affirming Joe's exercising his unquestionable right to commit a genocide that said liberals insist shouldn't be a red line for anyone with morals.

2 minutes ago, ClashAndBurn said:

What's that? Can't hear you over the sound of liberals affirming Joe's exercising his unquestionable right to commit a genocide that said liberals insist shouldn't be a red line for anyone with morals.

We don't even have boots on the ground πŸ’€ yes my praxis is going to focus on my own backyard first and foremost, once again it isn't like he's up against a Mitt Romney type of Republican

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Redstreak said:

We don't even have boots on the ground πŸ’€ yes my praxis is going to focus on my own backyard first and foremost, once again it isn't like he's up against a Mitt Romney type of Republican

He's giving them the weapons with no strings attached, and the Israelis have admitted that this war would be over if the faucet was turned off.Β :skull:Β Boots on the ground aren't necessary when warfare is carried out almost exclusively through drone strikes and sniper fire against a population that is mostly unarmed and defenseless.

Β 

"Mitt Romney" republicans are just Democrats now; they're just too embarrassed to make the official switch, even though Democrats have been openly courting them while sidelining and rejecting the left.Β 
Β 

And I like how you say this so glibly as though Mitt Romney being elected wouldn't have been an equally existential threat. As a Russia hawk, we would have likely had boots on the ground in both Crimea and Syria in 2014 and would have been on the brink of nuclear war much sooner.

12 minutes ago, ClashAndBurn said:

He's giving them the weapons with no strings attached, and the Israelis have admitted that this war would be over if the faucet was turned off.Β :skull:Β Boots on the ground aren't necessary when warfare is carried out almost exclusively through drone strikes and sniper fire against a population that is mostly unarmed and defenseless.

Β 

"Mitt Romney" republicans are just Democrats now; they're just too embarrassed to make the official switch, even though Democrats have been openly courting them while sidelining and rejecting the left.Β 
Β 

And I like how you say this so glibly as though Mitt Romney being elected wouldn't have been an equally existential threat. As a Russia hawk, we would have likely had boots on the ground in both Crimea and Syria in 2014 and would have been on the brink of nuclear war much sooner.

No Mitt Romney would not have been wanting to unleash project 2025 on us

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.