2024 US Election Megathread 🇺🇸🏛️

khalyan

23 minutes ago, Sergi91 said:

spacer.png

Adam Laxative going DOWN we love to see it :clap3: he’s a loser first for governor, then lost Trump the state in 2020, and now senator :bibliahh:

Edited by DONTYELLATME

• Replies 50.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vermillion

• GhostBox

• ClashAndBurn

• Communion

Top Posters In This Topic

Fox News and Tucker Carlson are ignoring the results and talking about Jussie Smollett right now. :bibliahh:

The good news is 2024 will see both Sinema & Manchin go, finally :clap3:I'm not sure that it's a winnable map though

I'm so disgusted with Manchin that I could not care less if he is beaten by a Republican :cm: I guess the GA race is necessary to pre-emptively offset that loss and to cancel out his vote until then

13 minutes ago, Sanctuary said:

When Sinema tries to fall in line now, only to still get primaried/defeated in '24. Clown shoes. :clownny:

Someone on Reddit suggested Scott Kelly, Mark's twin brother, for the Texas senate race since he lives here now. Imagine the gag, I'm not sure if siblings have ever served in congress together. Not that I have any hope for this wretched state to turn blue any time soon after the last few cycles but :clownny:

ddd this feels like fan fiction politics. I feel like it goes over some people's heads that Mark Kelly, much like a few other politicians, largely benefits from unique circumstances that can't replicated. His entry into the 2020 special election in the Senate (his first time ever in politics) was largely due to who his wife is, what happened to her, and him working alongside her in her post-politics career anti-gun advocacy.

Like sure, maybe some of that political goodwill could fall on his brother, but Mark Kelly's political fortune is wildly circumstantial and not exactly easily transferable. 

The closest thing to any kind of real leftward trajectory in Texas was having a no-name political figure who had somehow rallied a huge youth movement. In the wake of that, the state party decided to... simply run the same guy multiple times despite the fact that he already burned bridges with his supporters in 2020 by walking back his progressive views in order to try and launch himself into a presidential bid.

The only way to truly expand into Texas will be rooted in young, economic and progressive terms.

Edited by Communion

With Braun resigning to compete for the governorship, Pete is going to use his national profile to win the Indiana senate race.

The Fetterman of 2024.

base talk] Renaissance vs Midnights - Page 2 - Base - ATRL

I'd like to think that Missouri would be somewhat competitive in '24, but who knows. I could see either Jason Kander (again) or Cori Bush taking a swing at it.

I could also see Mayor Pete attempting to flip Indiana :deadbanana2: 

Who will be the Super Freaky Governor of Arizona? :duca:

Katie “Big Energy” Hobbs -> 50.7%
Kari Lake-Petty -> 49.3% 

Me and the girlies @ClashAndBurn @A Bomb @xDiamondx flying to Indiana in Winter 2023 to remind Indiana voters about how Pete not only stole poor black people's homes but was directly responsible for freezing a homeless man to death by shutting down a homeless shelter in the middle of winter in South Bend:

ELCYFrXWwAAS9-7?format=jpg&name=large

Me spending every waking day reminding people that Buttigieg was directly responsible for killing Anthony Young until Young gets justice. :celestial5:

Edited by Communion

1 minute ago, Communion said:

Me and the girlies @ClashAndBurn @A Bomb @xDiamondx flying to Indiana in Winter 2023 to remind Indiana voters about how Pete not only stole poor black people's homes but was directly responsible for freezing a homeless man to death by shutting down a homeless shelter in the middle of winter in South Bend:

Pete as in…. Buttigieg? :deadbanana2:

18 minutes ago, Wonderland said:

With Braun resigning to compete for the governorship, Pete is going to use his national profile to win the Indiana senate race.

The Fetterman of 2024.

base talk] Renaissance vs Midnights - Page 2 - Base - ATRL

Who’s going to be Oz of that race? Dr. Phil? :deadbanana2:

1 minute ago, Mellark said:

Pete as in…. Buttigieg? :deadbanana2:

Yes, who literally had to fly to LA to pretend to care about homeless people because he couldn't go anywhere in metro parts of Indiana without getting protested by Black Lives Matter orgs. And even then, they still caught him:

I’m not sure if Indiana would vote for a gay democrat for governor. Pete would not risk his momentum on a difficult seat. Indiana hasn’t had a Democrat governor since 2005, almost 20 years. He would probably try running in a blue state. 

But if he actually did risk it all and turn Indiana blue, he would be the biggest star in Democratic Party 

The way I was a solid Warren/Pete stan for much of the 2020 election cycle.

Whew, thank god my fever broke at the last moment and I came back home to Bernie in the primary.

giphy.gif

When the Dems are self aware enough to know that Pete is unelectable, so they send...his husband instead.

giphy.gif

12 minutes ago, Communion said:

He better get used to this type of reaction. Corrupt piece of **** 

Pete “moved” to Michigan, so if he’s angling for another elected position post-DOT it’ll be there. 

5 minutes ago, Rotunda said:

Pete “moved” to Michigan, so if he’s angling for another elected position post-DOT it’ll be there. 

1 hour ago, Communion said:

This tweet gave me a headache:

:cm:

When El-Sayed wins because Buttigieg & Whitmer both run and attack each other >>>>> 

Yeah, Pete's "moved" Michigan and will probably run for statewide office there while Kamala inevitably gets anointed and flops in the national election in 2028, hoping that a run in 2026 for either governor to replace Whitmer or Senate to replace Gary Peters will set him up for a presidential election in 2032.

Edited by ClashAndBurn

2 hours ago, Thuggin said:

Finally :clap3:

Now can we find out the results of the LA mayoral race already

Miss Bass is up by 9k now. 

SgM2PIq.gif

If she knows what's good for her, Kamala will go to the UN

giphy.gif

Speaking of the 2018 election cycle, this is a pleasant surprise:

Kerri ended up winning her race on the 8th and is now a member of the Delaware state legislature. :cm:

Never forget that the DCCC rallied incumbents and orgs to endorse Carper, up for re-election in 2024, despite the fact that he's one of the most conservative Democrats and admitting to beating his wife. 

But seriously though, why do we keep letting these serial flops keep running for the same office?

Beto and Abrams to name a few... I'll allow Kander because I still have high hopes for him

giphy.gif

Imagine how different Stacey's career could've been if she just went for a senate seat in 2020 :rip: 

22 minutes ago, Wonderland said:

Imagine how different Stacey's career could've been if she just went for a senate seat in 2020 :rip: 

Her weird obsession with only wanting executive-level offices is sinking her career. Sis was trying to jump from a 2018 election loss straight to VP. 

Edited by Rotunda

If Stacey would of won her 2018 gubernatorial race, she would be Vice President right now. 

But her window of opportunity has closed. At this rate, her political career is dead and she should focus on a more supportive role. Continue to help dems win in Georgia 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.