Top Posters In This Topic

• Vermillion

• GhostBox

• ClashAndBurn

• Communion

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, FameFatale said:

ย 

I have to say I was critical of him a few months ago for being MIA but he's been turning it around recently ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, ZeroSuitBritney said:

:deadbanana:

ย 

ย 

I've seen this being spread on right wing Twitter accounts ๐Ÿ’€ not surprised you would share it too.

ย 

ย 

Anyways, its Almost like she realizes now that Kamala would be far better for the country than Trump. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

ย 

and that's A GOOD THING.ย 

• Like 3

Just now, GhostBox said:

I've seen this being spread on right wing Twitter accounts ๐Ÿ’€ not surprised you would share it too.

Lmao. You thought you ate. Don't change EmptyBox.ย 
ย 

ย 

OT: love seeing Kamala try to reach out and get votes from republicans instead of progressives in her own party :hug:

• Haha 3
  • Thumbs Down 4

Like this. Not only is none of the text written in the tweet actually true or heard in the video. The video clip is literally... spliced between a laugh and her saying: "-ou know, what has Trump been found guilty of, we need t-".

ย 

The rest of the sentence being she can't say she'd pardon someone without knowing what they've been convicted of or their sentence (because the clip is over 6 months old), laughing over Trump's financial crimes making him unserious, saying that she'd want to pardon Asaange for exposing war crimes, and that she thinks we need to have a bigger conversation about the war crimes many presidents have committed going unpunished as a bigger concern to her as a candidate.ย 

ย 

ย 

I even scrolled through the *2 hour* long podcast to find it.ย :rip:

ย 

ย 

It's Tulsi Gabbard territory again but even worse cause the worst of Tulsi was having to defend her from nonsense about what people said about her views and that whatever she did or did not say was fair to get her on. Like oh she was a past homophobe? Cool, drag her. Oh you think she's a Russian spy for not wanting to bomb Syrian children? *heavy sigh*

ย 

This is worse behavior on liberals' end cause it is literally is trying to transform things Stein says into what they aren't cause there's not much actual substance to the idea of some horseshoe theory.ย 

ย 

It's annoying on the basis of disinformation alone and the idea that you're not supposed to be uncomfortable with even reasonable users participating in spreading misinformation because it's about ah unpopular figure most won't care about anyway so there's no point in trying to actually see if the claims being made are true.ย 

Edited by Communion
  • Thumbs Down 2

10 minutes ago, GhostBox said:

ย 

Anyways, its Almost like she realizes now that Kamala would be far better for the country than Trump. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

So did Liz Cheney's viiews change or did Kamala's?

• Thanks 3

37 minutes ago, on the line said:

Some young white people in this thread are voting for....that.

See also users like this. ^

ย 

People voting for someone who has actually transformed their views for the worse vs the posturing and fake outrage over what even respectable and usually well-intentioned users perceive as Stein's views regardless of how truthful such claims end up being.ย 

ย 

It's annoying to the degree that even the well-intentioned users end up propping up and enabling users like the one I'm quoting who say homeless people are just dirty drug addicts or that they don't respect poor people.

ย 

Because even the well-intentioned and usually aware and intelligent users who do criticize Harris despite giving her their vote end up in a reactionary position of not actually being considerate to Harris' shortcomings and still - at the end of the day - find themselves having a knee-jerk reaction to discredit or buy into anything that'll discredit from the left what could harm or dampen Harris' chances to win.ย 

ย 

Like I just don't think anyone voting for Harris has the right to try and be Nancy Drew on a search for some evidence of Stein being a secret right winger or Russian asset or MAGA plant. It feels like a covert attempt to cope with the vote one is casting and an attempt to rid one's self of guilt. Because these conversations shouldn't be repeatedly an issue of people being duped by misinformation or well the Resistance Liberal tweet framed it a different way, etc.

ย 

And of course this is silly cause now I sound confrontational to the good sisters. When let it be known I maintain voting is transactional and my WH0RE ass might actually be convinced to vote for Harris if there's $20,000 less on my MOHELA balance within 30 days but gorlies I just want us to fight disinformation better! Fjdjdjย :redface:ย Okay not reading this thread for 30 days for my sanity.ย :heart2:

Edited by Communion
  • Thumbs Down 1

@Communionย wait are you saying the clip of Stein saying she would be open to pardoning J6ers is fake? I can't find it anymore.ย 
ย 

That's the clip someone posted that I replied to. not the Trump one. Was it misinfo?

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Blade said:

@Communionย wait are you saying the clip of Stein saying she would be open to pardoning J6ers is fake? I can't find it anymore.ย 
ย 

That's the clip someone posted that I replied to. not the Trump one. Was it misinfo?

This reads as "ARE YOU ACTUALLY SAYING ____" when it was meant as a regular q btw :deadbanana2:

• Thanks 1

Imagine bringing up tulsi again as some own on anyone critical of Jill ๐Ÿ˜‚

ย 

Hillary Clinton and every Dem were 100% right ย about what kind of lying fool Tulsi was and we have been yet again right about grifter Stein ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Edited by GhostBox
  • Thanks 2

Yamiche just said on MSNBC that many Republicans that said they will vote for Harris in Ripon, WI told her to not show them on camera.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, tiejc said:

Yamiche just said on MSNBC that many Republicans that said they will vote for Harris in Ripon, WI told her to not show them on camera.

THE SHY HARRIS VOTER :jonny5:ย 

ย 

Oh 2016 you're toast!

ย 

Spoiler

or racial depolarization will be so great among Latinos that it won't matter

ย 

:coffee:

ย 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Blade said:

ย 

Oh 2016 you're toast!

ย 

ย  Reveal hidden contents

ย 

ย 

OH! Not a reverse 2016

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Blade said:

ย 

Oh 2016 you're toast!

ย 

ย  Hide contents

ย 

ย 

inb4 clown latinos carry Trump to the finish line because of ignorance and machismoย :clack:

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, ZeroSuitBritney said:

:deadbanana:

ย 

ย 

When Republicans like Cheney exhibit more maturity and the ability to learn and grow than leftists. :ahh:

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.