• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vermillion

• GhostBox

• ClashAndBurn

• Communion

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, nooniebao said:

If Israel can afford to wage war with 4 countries at once, I don't see why we should continue to send aid when they are only escalating with every move. 

Let them clean the mess they've made, if they truly experience a crisis such as the one people in the southeast are experiencing, then maybe we can talk about helping their citizens. But right now, Israel has made their mess and our country has its own problem to deal with right now.

It's hard to believe Biden and Harris truly care about Americans when the southeast is underwater and we're instead sending billions to Israel so they can burn more of our cash that could be used to build important infrastructure that can better withstand the worsening climate changes. Yeah, Trump won't be any better. But if Harris wins and continues to support Israel's conquest and destabilization of the area, while Americans suffer here at home… Democrats won't see the White House for the entire 2030s most likely.

• Thanks 6

just crazy omfg ... wonder how much implications this has on the election

• Like 3

She cooked :jonny: best Jessica has ever been! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, nooniebao said:

"Why are you making everything about GAZA?! We have other things we wanna talk about. If you're going to be bringing up dead Arab kids getting decapitated by American bombs sent by Biden and Harris, then stop being holier-than-thou and at least make it funny or some ****" :juanny: 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, ClashAndBurn said:

"Why are you making everything about GAZA?! We have other things we wanna talk about. If you're going to be bringing up dead Arab kids getting decapitated by American bombs sent by Biden and Harris, then stop being holier-than-thou and at least make it funny or some ****" :juanny: 

Again, at me next time ***** 💀

I get she's the VP but it's October now girl… She should at least try to do some national TV appearances. Stop being afraid of the media, this is the final stretch.

• Like 4

It's so funny cuz I don't even disagree with the good sis at the base message but I just cannot stand the way they go about talking about it. Let's have some nuance please. 

The implications this has the for election due to the Hurricane in NC specifically are going to lead to a weird result in November I'm sure. Depressed turnout in western NC possibly.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ZeroSuitBritney said:

Pathetic POS 

I'm all for whacking Biden but what else could he possibly do in this specific situation in terms of aid?

I live all the way in California and we deployed a ton of resources just as have many other states/the federal gov.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Blade said:

I'm all for whacking Biden but what else could he possibly do in this specific situation in terms of aid?

I live all the way in California and we deployed a ton of resources just as have many other states/the federal gov.

He can prioritize the victims of the hurricane and sending in as much aid as possible, instead of prioritizing allowing Israel to continue a genocide and an invasion of Lebanon by giving them another $9 billion last week.

• Confused 1

I dont want to get into an argument, but FEMA Aid and Military Aid do not come out of a single, finite pile of money. Congress funds FEMA, Biden giving bombs to Israel doesnt take away the allocated funds. 

47 minutes ago, Lightbringer007 said:

just crazy omfg ... wonder how much implications this has on the election

These tweets are funny because the news has been talking about Hurricane Helene and the aftermath non stop since it hit. If you get your news mostly from social media, its not a conspiracy if it doesnt appear in your feed. Just follow better accounts :giraffe:

• Haha 1

Crosstabs

White - 54%*(+6) Trump/ 44% Kamala

Black - 88% Kamala/10%*(+4) Trump

Hispanic - 73% Kamala/22%*(=) Trump 

*compared to 2020 exit poll

Looks like a White shift to the GOP from their #s, at least in this state.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Blade said:

-7 rightward shift in CA according to this poll

That would net Trump over 1 million votes if turn out was the same in CA

I'm still gagging that Dems had Gen X / late millennial Latino men hyped for Tio Bernie and economic populism in 2020 and yet pushing them aside and one massive pandemic later has basically see them be isolated and left to Republican messaging 24/7 in an attempt to radicalize them. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Blade said:

Biden has approved every disaster declaration thats come across his desk. The head of FEMA is currently in North Carolina as we speak. These conspiracy theories that Israel aid is taking away from Hurricane Relief aid are almost as bad as the republicans claiming the hurricane was man made to hit the reddest parts of the state to effect the election next month :michael:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Tovitov said:

I dont want to get into an argument, but FEMA Aid and Military Aid do not come out of a single, finite pile of money. Congress funds FEMA, Biden giving bombs to Israel doesnt take away the allocated funds. 

Me when I justify spending my savings on League of Legends skins instead of budgeting for groceries because it's not coming directly out of my checking account or retirement plan :dies: 

Like yes, budgets are allotted for different things, but by continuing to justify the overspending on military/military aid because of Israel's conquest just leads us down the same path of getting the budgets approved for wars we don't need to participate in. 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

Me when I justify spending my savings on League of Legends skins instead of budgeting for groceries because it's not coming directly out of my checking account or retirement plan :dies: 

Like yes, budgets are allotted for different things, but by continuing to justify the overspending on military/military aid because of Israel's conquest just leads us down the same path of getting the budgets approved for wars we don't need to participate in. 

And just to add onto this, I think it just shows how out of touch the Democratic Party and liberals can be with the electorate. 

The rural towns in NC do not understand how budgets get approved by Congress. What they do understand is CNN, MSNBC and Fox News sending billions in aid while their towns being ravaged are a footnote scrolling across the bottom of the screen. 

Note I didn't say Biden and Harris weren't sending help at all like Republicans are claiming, but rather that it's hard to believe they care as much as they say they do when it really does appear like the US Government's vested interest is in Israel *escalating* a war rather than focusing more on the unprecedented crises happening in our very country. Rural communities already feel like second class citizens, they do not care about helping a warmongering country halfway across the world, and all they see is more and more support for them while they wonder when they'll get the same amount of focus for as long as Israel has.

Edited by Relampago.
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

I don't disageee. But I'd be remiss to not point out FEMA's 20 billion dollar budget isnt effected by Israel. 

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.