4 hours ago, FameFatale said:

Β 

Flake is a cowardly rat so he could never get that 10 from me.Β 

Β 

But imma give him an 8.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Vermillion said:

Β 

CBS, be for real. All this does is muddy the waters, and make you look hungry for ratings & drama. If you want to legitimize your platform's standing & at the very least (attempt to) show some credibility, then do yourself a favor & fact check. It's not an episode of Young & The Restless, it's about deciding who the future of the entire nation will be run under.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Lightbringer007 said:

bye-

Β 

Β 

Β 

Jail for everyone involved

• Haha 7

9 minutes ago, CamCam said:

CBS, be for real. All this does is muddy the waters, and make you look hungry for ratings & drama. If you want to legitimize your platform's standing & at the very least (attempt to) show some credibility, then do yourself a favor & fact check. It's not an episode of Young & The Restless, it's about deciding who the future of the entire nation will be run under.

Jd - "They are eating dogs and cats that's true. A few people told me this"

Β 

CBS "🀷"

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, Vermillion said:

Β 

We need to start taking the misinformation problem in this country seriously. It's not a joke and with AI becoming more advanced every day, we're starting to lose the meaning of what truth means and if we don't have that there's no basis for anything anymore. There's no meaning for debates, let alone the people running the country.

• Like 7

2 hours ago, Vermillion said:

Β 

It's worse than that actually - he's since asked for DOUBLE the amount

Β 

we're ranked 49th in education nationally, but clearly Jesus will help prepare our students for their examsΒ :cm:

Β 

or maybe he's just making sure our kids get right with the lord before meeting their end in a school shooting since he's super pro-gun too (and recently asked for funding to arm teachers)

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Vermillion said:

Β 

Well, also young people currently feel like they have no future. If it did show more young people were going to church, it wouldn't even be that shocking to me.

Β 

I'm 26, been going to church my whole life and my friends all suddenly started going back to church after not going for well over a decade. They still retained their liberal values but they needed some kind of solace and sense of community.Β 

Β 

I think it's about time that Democrats/Liberal start accepting that not everything that's traditionally conservative is inherently bad. It's exactly why they're bleeding support with young men like crazy. Women's issues are important, absolutely, but young men hearing that they're the problem while they're losing opportuntiies for work and upward mobility, killing themselves more than ever, experiencing loneliness like never before, going to college far less… there's nothing being offered specifically to them from the Democratic Party so they end up getting sucked in by the lies of the other side since they're at least being told there's something for them over there.

Β 

It sounds bad, but there needs to be a candidate from the Dems who specifically campaigns on men's issues. They can advocate for women's rights too, but men need their own abortion issue where it feels like they're being heard. Otherwise, we'll just see trends like this continue until young men are basically unsalvageable.Β 

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

We need to start taking the misinformation problem in this country seriously. It's not a joke and with AI becoming more advanced every day, we're starting to lose the meaning of what truth means and if we don't have that there's no basis for anything anymore. There's no meaning for debates, let alone the people running the country.

Exactly like these debates won't matter at all and I think barely do anymore

• Like 1

Black Voter Project's National Likely Voters is 84 or 85% Kamala to 12% Trump for August - early SeptemberΒ 

Β 

Should be officially released soon. They keep teasing these numbers, but not releasing it:skull:

Β 

It was 79% with Biden back in April LV #s.

1 hour ago, Lightbringer007 said:

bye-

Β 

Β 

Β 

The brat tattoo, I-:ahh:

• Haha 1

Trump's makeup gets darker and darker every rally :deadbanana:Β 

• Haha 4

34 minutes ago, Armani? said:

Black Voter Project's National Likely Voters is 84 or 85% Kamala to 12% Trump for August - early SeptemberΒ 

Β 

Should be officially released soon. They keep teasing these numbers, but not releasing it:skull:

Β 

It was 79% with Biden back in April LV #s.

Wait, nvm.:bibliahh:

Β 

Idk why they've never linked to results on their social media. This is better for Kamala then since this ended in August.

https://blackvoterproject.com/s/2024BVP_W2_toplines_select_revised_FINAL-b3p8.pdf

• The percentage of Black Americans who said they would vote for Harris increased by +10%, from 62% for Biden (in April) to 72% for Harris (in August), with only 13% voting for Trump. Among likely voters, the Black vote share for Harris grows even more to 84% compared to only 12% of likely voters supporting Trump.

2024BVP_Wave2Analysis_ChangeInVoteShare_

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Small business owners are evil let me not vote for Kamala !Β 

Β 

Β 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Armani? said:

Β 

Β 

She looks so tiny compared to them πŸ˜‚

21 minutes ago, Armani? said:

Β 

Β 

Oop this got people madΒ 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.