• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vermillion

• GhostBox

• ClashAndBurn

• Communion

Top Posters In This Topic

She constantly fails to make the case that Trump didn't do anything to make prices low during his Presidency, he simply rode the wave of Obama'a economy and took credit for it like the conman he is. I don't think the average voter realizes that and she needs to remind them.ย 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

17 minutes ago, on the line said:

Lol what? Who? ...Harris?!

ย 

Nobody has ever said that lmao.

She's literally campaigning on "joy" and being "a breath of fresh air" and liberals are lapping it up when she's basically promising to be a continuation of Joe Biden's presidency, genocide-funding and all.

ย 

She's running as a hope and change candidate when she's going to be nothing but a status quo president, serving nothing but stagnation and leading to greater decline as she twists herself into pretzel knots committing troops to protect a foreign country's right to kill Arabs.

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, ClashAndBurn said:

She's literally campaigning on "joy" and being "a breath of fresh air" and liberals are lapping it up when she's basically promising to be a continuation of Joe Biden's presidency, genocide-funding and all.

ย 

She's running as a hope and change candidate when she's going to be nothing but a status quo president, serving nothing but stagnation and leading to greater decline as she twists herself into pretzel knots committing troops to protect a foreign country's right to kill Arabs.

If Ron Desantis is gonna be her opponent in 2028, I think she'll slip if her 1st term is just nothing. She'll have the longterm effects of Biden's modest domestic policies though I guess.

I have this gut feeling that if she wins she will SWITCH on Biden with regard to Israel and hammer in on Bibi

ย 

Spoiler

(I'm probably wrong)

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

6 minutes ago, Armani? said:

If Ron Desantis is gonna be her opponent in 2028, I think she'll slip if her 1st term is just nothing. She'll have the longterm effects of Biden's modest domestic policies though I guess.

Well, she's not going to have the Senate, so there's not really any possibility for her to pass anything unless Republicans relent and pass the far-right, bipartisan immigration package that Biden wanted to sign.

I'm optimistic that she'll hold the blue wall states and Nevada. Problem is PA is gonna take a while to call and then all the "voter fraud" claims are gonna be a nightmare. Hopefully she takes NC on election night to solidify her win.ย 

ย 

I foresee a Harris vs Haley match up for 2028 if she does win.ย 

ย 

6 minutes ago, thedeathbymusic said:

I have this gut feeling that if she wins she will SWITCH on Biden with regard to Israel and hammer in on Bibi

ย 

ย  Reveal hidden contents

(I'm probably wrong)

I've been thinking this as well but won't hold my breath. She doesn't appear to have the same genocidal desires as Biden but yeah you never know so I won't be optimistic at all.ย 

Edited by dman4life
  • Like 3

10 minutes ago, GhostBox said:

ย 

This might be an unpopular take in this thread, but things like this are why I never bought into the idea that Harris's stance on Israel/Palestine would be some death knell for her in Michigan. Muslim voters aren't a monolith. Many of them won't view Israel/Palestine as a top issue for them, and many others (like the leaders of this group) will disagree with her stance but ultimately believe in a harm reduction approach to voting and vote for her anyways because they want to stop Trump who will be worse on this issue. And then there's the people, like in every demographic, who simply don't vote anyways and won't be sitting out because of this particular issue.

ย 

So when we take out the regular non-voters, the voters who don't care about this issue, and the voters who plan to vote for her out of harm reduction, we're left with...ย maybeย a quarter of the eligible Muslim voting population of Michigan who will specifically refrain from voting for Harris because of Israel/Palestine? That's roughly 45K voters in a state Biden won by 155K in 2020. Yes, there's a universe where Harris underperforms Biden's 2020 numbers by enough where that 45K ends up being bigger than her margin of loss to Trump, but I'd be surprised if that happens.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, ClashAndBurn said:

ย 

ย 

5 minutes ago, ClashAndBurn said:

Well, she's not going to have the Senate, so there's not really any possibility for her to pass anything unless Republicans relent and pass the far-right, bipartisan immigration package that Biden wanted to sign.

I'm really confused about what it is that you want from her. Is she super status quo with no policy proposals whatsoever, so the makeup of Congress won't matter? Or does she have some proposals that she sadly won't be able to get passed due to a Republican-controlled Senate? In either case, do you want there to be no compromise to get something through a Republican-controlled Senate? I'm so confused as to what you're saying in many of your posts.ย 

1 minute ago, Nights said:

ย 

I'm really confused about what it is that you want from her. Is she super status quo with no policy proposals whatsoever, so the makeup of Congress won't matter? Or does she have some proposals that she sadly won't be able to get passed due to a Republican-controlled Senate? In either case, do you want there to be no compromise to get something through a Republican-controlled Senate? I'm so confused as to what you're saying in many of your posts.ย 

My complaints are that she and her party basically stand for nothing anymore. So to gain voters, they've opted to chase the Republicans to the right so they can campaign as "conservative, but not crazy"

ย 

This leaves people like me politically homeless. It's not a bridge too far for liberals who viewed the candidacies of Obama and Clinton as groundbreaking and progressive, and most won't even notice. But it does mean that the next Democrat who runs for president will probably be to the right of her. Her campaign now sets the tone for decades to come.

ย 

9 minutes ago, VOSS said:

ย 

His read is that Biden was losing to Haley because he was too far left, which is delusional seeing as he was to the right of Hillary and Obama. The real reason he was getting curbstomped by Haley in the polls is because he's old as dirt and historically unpopular.

12 hours ago, Communion said:

You cannot get mad at people for not seeing Dems as a lesser evil than the GOP while denying why Palestinians would see Hamas as the lesser evil to Israel.ย 

ohhhhhhh im sorry you ATE!!!!!! you ate you ate you ate you ate

ย 

ย 

2 hours ago, Blade said:

i can'tttt get over these poll hype-ups :deadbanana2:ย  like it's a damn music video premiere

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

I'd rather take my chances on Harris making small progress in a 1 term than the destruction Trump would do with a 1 term any day of the week.ย 
ย 

this race isnt just about what policy proposal the candidates can get done with the help of congress. It's also about a lot the other stuff they can do themselves just being the President. And ย In all of those instances ย we are better off having Harris in charge.ย 

Edited by GhostBox
  • Like 5

19 minutes ago, VOSS said:

ย 

America wants a Conservative president aesthetic wise just from being reactionary to the past 4 years, certainly not policy wise:skull:ย 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, GhostBox said:

I'd rather take my chances on Harris making small progress in a 1 term than the destruction Trump would do with a 1 term any day of the week.ย 
ย 

this race isnt just about what policy proposal the candidates can get done with the help of congress. It's also about a lot the other stuff they can do themselves just being the President. And ย In all of those instances ย we are better off having Harris in change.ย 

WHAT progress? :ahh:ย  She's following Trump to the right and wants to adopt his immigration policies. :ahh:ย 

ย 

The reason Republicans sank the deal wasn't even because it didn't go far enough but because they didn't want Biden to have a win and take a talking point away from Trump during the debates. :ahh:ย 

46 minutes ago, GhostBox said:

ย 

This is not a surprise to me at all. Hopefully the narrative that Muslim Americans in Dearborn were going to tank Harris's chances in Michigan can die now. It was never a thought rooted in reality. As another user said, Muslims are not some monolith. What has been happening on the ground that I've been witnessing with my own eyes is a pretty stark contrast compared to what the delusional leftists are always screaming in here. The negativity, the pessimism, and the border line conspiracies are interesting, to say the least.ย 

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

Anyway, when Ruhle asks Harris during their softball interview about how she'd raise corporate tax rates with a Republican Senate (by far an almost foregone conclusion at this point), she completely dodged the question. And MSDNC had to clean it up and pretend she didn't :ahh:ย 

ย 

@Vermillionย I still type out @ Espresso nnnnnn

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.